Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Simon

Conversation Between Simon and blackie007
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. blackie007
    05-15-2009 05:50 PM
    blackie007
    you're sure you're just a dizzy blond and not color blind?? I've always thought a dizzy blond is a female...or you have a softer side to you??

wow, you must really love the food there, to go so far as to recommend all items on the menu while it's there. do the items make quick disappearing acts while we're looking at it?
  2. blackie007
    05-15-2009 12:18 AM
    blackie007
    Well, now you know.....it is another vampire.

I can't be sure, but I think it was called Red Door....this Red Door has a huge red door at its entrance....is this the one you went? what did you order? maybe i might try the next time i'm at jusco metro prima.
  3. blackie007
    05-14-2009 07:07 PM
    blackie007
    Hi Simon,

Sorry for the late reply. I was away for a few days.

Yeah! the guy I saw drooling over the menu was dizzy. Since that's you, now I know you are the familiar stranger I kept seeing around the area. Have seen you taking Stripey out for walks at night before, I think. (At the field where they used to have the Pasar Larut Malam, and tai chi exercises.)

Yup, that Thai steamboat is Johnny's and that restaurant with red chairs you ate at is Red Door, if I'm not mistaken.
  4. blackie007
    05-10-2009 01:42 AM
    blackie007
    Hi Simon,

I saw someone who looks a bit like you today. Were you at Jusco Metro Prima, Kepong at 4-ish on Saturday, studying the menu at Johnny's?
  5. blackie007
    04-22-2009 11:48 PM
    blackie007
    Aww, that's so sweet of Stripey. The story of him looking out for the kitties is so touching, he's like a big brother to them. Please give Stripey a big hug from me.
  6. blackie007
    04-22-2009 04:37 PM
    blackie007
    Wow, your cats are so cute and gorgeous. And they certainly look very happy in your home, with Stripey as their bodyguard.

You are so lucky to have them -- I'm sure they have brought a lot of joy into your life.
  7. blackie007
    04-22-2009 03:22 PM
    blackie007
    Hi Simon,

Klause is simply gorgeous!!! You must miss him a lot. My Blackie likes to stick his tongue out, too, but that's when he's fast asleep! :)

And Stripey looks very macho. I saw a cat in the background in one of Stripey's photo. Yours?