PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Events (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SPCA Jumble Sale - Sept 7th (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=808)

AndyKoh 08-26-2008 11:26 PM

SPCA Jumble Sale - Sept 7th

SPCA Selangor Jumble Sale!

Venue :
SPCA SELANGOR,
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama,
Ampang Jaya 68000, Selangor.

DATE : 7th September 2008 (Sunday)

TIME : 10AM - 1PM

It¢s time again for the long awaited SPCA Jumble Sale. Lookout for 7th of September 2008 from 10am to 1 pm at the SPCA Selangor shelter for a day of exciting bargain hunting! From good condition second hand clothes, shoes, accessories to electrical and household items and lots more. All under one roof!

The SPCA is now calling for good, unsoiled saleable items to be donated by the public for their Jumble Sale. The public is invited to join and support the SPCA on that day to complete their Jumble Sale! The funds raised will be used directly for the maintenance of the SPCA Selangor shelter and its animals.

For more info please call 03-42565312

If you would like to be a volunteer to help out at the sale please call Marianne at 012-6531441.

See you there!

blackie007 08-26-2008 11:31 PM

Re: SPCA Jumble Sale - Sept 7th

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 6621)

Venue :
SPCA SELANGOR,
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama,

It¢s time again for the long awaited SPCA Jumble Sale. Lookout for 7th of September 2008 from 10am to 1 pm at the SPCA Selangor shelter for a day of exciting bargain hunting! From good condition second hand clothes, shoes, accessories to electrical and household items and lots more. All under one roof!

The SPCA is now calling for good, unsoiled saleable items to be donated by the public for their Jumble Sale. The public is invited to join and support the SPCA on that day to complete their Jumble Sale! The funds raised will be used directly for the maintenance of the SPCA Selangor shelter and its animals.

If you would like to be a volunteer to help out at the sale please call Marianne at 012-6531441.

See you there!

Andy, besides clothes, shoes, accessories and electrical items, is there anything else that they would like to have?

dog is my buddy 08-26-2008 11:37 PM

Andy,
Isnt public do donate goods spca for sales?

June 08-26-2008 11:54 PM

I got few stuff to give out like my Elle Sport handbag.Sitting in my wardrobe for more than a year.I never use it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 6621)

Venue :
SPCA SELANGOR,
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama,

See you there!

AndyKoh 08-27-2008 12:26 AM

Haha.. sorry, actually I am just posting this up on behalf of Marianne... so I don't have any further details. Can you please contact her at the phone number above?

You can also reach her on Yahoo Messenger with her username marianne_alvisse.

June 08-27-2008 03:17 PM

Sis,I've spoken to Marianne few minutes ago.You can also donate magazine and books. I got tons of books and magazine in my house. Now is the right time to get rid of it.he!!he!! But all in good condition you know.I always take good care of my stuff. Some of my magazines and book I bought in 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 6623)
Andy, besides clothes, shoes, accessories and electrical items, is there anything else that they would like to have?

imann 08-27-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 6735)
Sis,I spoken to Marianne few minutes ago.You can also donate magazine and books. I got tons of books and magazine in my house. Now is the right time to get rid of it.he!!he!! But all in good condition you know.I always take good care of my stuff. Some of my magazines and book I bought in 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

june..just bawak on the day tu je ke?..or kena rejester ke...apa ke....tlg find out ek...got alot of stuff lah kat rumah ni....mcm kapal pecah dah...{shy}

June 08-27-2008 03:26 PM

Durang buka 9am to 4pm daily termasuk public holiday and weekend.so ko kena angkut barang2 ko antar ke sana before the big day ler. itu je. aku pun kena buat spring cleaning ni kat rmh mcm tongkang pecah gak. {wink}

Quote:

Originally Posted by imann (Post 6741)
june..just bawak on the day tu je ke?..or kena rejester ke...apa ke....tlg find out ek...got alot of stuff lah kat rumah ni....mcm kapal pecah dah...{shy}

blackie007 08-27-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 6735)
Sis,I've spoken to Marianne few minutes ago.You can also donate magazine and books. I got tons of books and magazine in my house. Now is the right time to get rid of it.he!!he!! But all in good condition you know.I always take good care of my stuff. Some of my magazines and book I bought in 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, chae2. Good info. I've got tons of books, too.

BabyZee 08-27-2008 08:26 PM

this event is the right time for spring cleaning!{wink}
maybe i'll join the event as a shopper...{wink}
looking for some cheap electrical items like tv or dvd player...
or maybe some novels...
hope you guys give in some good stuffs..heh..{happy}
we spend and donate all for the welfare of SPCA's animals, hope it'll give them a better life...{cool}

sabrina.kss 08-28-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 6830)
Thanks, chae2. Good info. I've got tons of books, too.

me too! but if i were to donate or to sell them, my BF will kill me.. {cry2}

June 09-05-2008 09:10 AM

Hello!! Friends,anyone going to SPCA Jumble Sale this Sunday?? I'm going,so if anyone wants to go,mari pergi ramai2 and gather2 also. {grin} I just nak cuci2 mata tengok kucing2 and find if any good bargain. {good}

lynielime 09-05-2008 09:13 AM

i'll be there volunteering.. look for me behind the merchandise tables. i'm skinny and chinese {shy}

June 09-05-2008 09:19 AM

cOOL!!! eh,lynie,tmrw I'll send my stuff to SPCA.Will you be there tmrw?? I'm coming around 10am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 8418)
i'll be there volunteering.. look for me behind the merchandise tables. i'm skinny and chinese {shy}

lynielime 09-05-2008 09:26 AM

hmmmm... not sure june.. a couple of people are coming over to meet my foster babies and i don't know what time they're coming. will probably only make it on sunday morning.

June 09-05-2008 09:28 AM

Well,see u on Sunday then. {wink}{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 8421)
hmmmm... not sure june.. a couple of people are coming over to meet my foster babies and i don't know what time they're coming. will probably only make it on sunday morning.

blackie007 09-06-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 8416)
Hello!! Friends,anyone going to SPCA Jumble Sale this Sunday?? I'm going,so if anyone wants to go,mari pergi ramai2 and gather2 also. {grin} I just nak cuci2 mata tengok kucing2 and find if any good bargain. {good}

What time are you going?

AndyKoh 09-06-2008 10:48 AM

Hi Lynie,

Since you'll be at SPCA, if you have time maybe you can take a new batch of pet photos too... can't wait to see the professional photographer in action again! {wink}

June 09-06-2008 01:45 PM

Maybe around 10am.after that I want to go to PWTC MATTA Fair.To meet my agent from Indonesia.Just drop by to say hello and chit chat chit chat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 8561)
What time are you going?

lynielime 09-06-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 8582)
Hi Lynie,

Since you'll be at SPCA, if you have time maybe you can take a new batch of pet photos too... can't wait to see the professional photographer in action again! {wink}

Ok! Yes I've got time and tomorow's a good day actually coz the spca girls will be there and they can tell me who to photograph. Last time, shabs and i were pretty blur Hahaha