PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2141)

kimimaro84 04-20-2009 12:20 PM

This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

2009/04/20
All because of a curious puppy
By : Evangeline Majawat

KUALA LUMPUR: First, they strangled a four-month-old puppy to death, then they threatened its owner.
A puppy named Maya, belonging to Indonesian national Sri Indria, was killed on Friday after it entered a neighbour's house in Kampung Padang Lalang, Langkawi.

The incident took a dramatic twist when the neighbour's son, who had killed the pet, came to Sri's house on Saturday armed with a metal pipe and spoiling for a fight.

Sri called the New Straits Times to say she had returned from the pasar malam at 7pm on Friday to find Maya missing.

"I was only away for about an hour. I knew something was terribly wrong when I didn't see her," she said in the telephone interview.
After a futile search around the kampung, her neighbour, who lives about 50m from her house, told Sri very angrily that her puppy had entered her house.

When Sri asked for Maya, her neighbour brazenly told her "we have killed it".

Sri turned back to enlist her sister's help before returning to the neighbour's house to look for Maya's carcass.

They found the dead puppy in the undergrowth with a wire noose around its neck.

"They watched my sister and I look for my puppy. They were still scolding me as we carried the carcass home."

Sri, whose Malaysian husband runs a travel agency, did not lodge a police report initially as she took partial responsibility for the puppy's disappearance.

She was forced to lodge a report after the neighbour's son threatened her the next day.

A distressed Sri rang the NST to say that he had come to her house armed with a metal pipe, shouting for her and her husband. He was angry that the incident had reached the ears of the media.

"I'm so scared. I'm home alone and I'm pregnant," she cried.

A friend later took her to the police station to lodge a report and there Sri and her neighbour settled matters.

"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."

Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{ang ry}{angry}{angry}{angry}

June 04-20-2009 12:31 PM

Sri's neighbour is so bloodly stupid. Which religion and cultures teaches us to kill animal?? {angry}{angry} They can just shoo the puppy away instead of strangle her.I'm so angry now because it seems that the Muslims in Malaysia believe we should kill dogs as dogs is haram in our religion. We need to highlight this issue otherwise more innocent animals will be kill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimimaro84 (Post 40381)

2009/04/20

KUALA LUMPUR: First, they strangled a four-month-old puppy to death, then they threatened its owner.
A puppy named Maya, belonging to Indonesian national Sri Indria, was killed on Friday after it entered a neighbour's house in Kampung Padang Lalang, Langkawi.

The incident took a dramatic twist when the neighbour's son, who had killed the pet, came to Sri's house on Saturday armed with a metal pipe and spoiling for a fight.

Sri called the New Straits Times to say she had returned from the pasar malam at 7pm on Friday to find Maya missing.

"I was only away for about an hour. I knew something was terribly wrong when I didn't see her," she said in the telephone interview.
After a futile search around the kampung, her neighbour, who lives about 50m from her house, told Sri very angrily that her puppy had entered her house.

Sri turned back to enlist her sister's help before returning to the neighbour's house to look for Maya's carcass.

"They watched my sister and I look for my puppy. They were still scolding me as we carried the carcass home."

Sri, whose Malaysian husband runs a travel agency, did not lodge a police report initially as she took partial responsibility for the puppy's disappearance.

She was forced to lodge a report after the neighbour's son threatened her the next day.

A distressed Sri rang the NST to say that he had come to her house armed with a metal pipe, shouting for her and her husband. He was angry that the incident had reached the ears of the media.

A friend later took her to the police station to lodge a report and there Sri and her neighbour settled matters.

"I've made peace with them. What they did was wrong but I understand why they did it. It's the culture and religious beliefs."

Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{ang ry}{angry}{angry}{angry}

FurKids 04-20-2009 12:32 PM

Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

"Religion or believe dat doesn't mean u can take another living beings life away".

Same story as what happened to Joy, the doggie rescued by Sabrina Yeap at the construction site ...

These evil/misguided people in our community needs to be educated urgently for the suffering animals' sake.

FurKids 04-20-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 40384)
Sri's neighbour is so bloodly stupid. Which religion and cultures teaches us to kill animal?? {angry}{angry} They can just shoo the puppy away instead of strangle her.I'm so angry now because it seems that the Muslims in Malaysia believe we should kill dogs as dogs is haram in our religion. We need to highlight this issue otherwise more innocent animals will be kill.

No, June, I don't think they are stupid, just misguided/miseducated or plain evil ... got a lot of people otak geliger gila, tapi hati kejam ... plain evil!

FurKids 04-20-2009 12:37 PM

Sri, take the guy to court for animal cruelty so that they kena the RM10,000 for animal cruelty conviction.

Yes, the dog trespassed, but the evil person did not have to resort to killing it and there is absolutely no legal backing for his actions even though he might insist (wrongly, ajaran sesat) that the dog is haram and rightly to be killed.

The grounds for successful legal action against the evil guy citing animal cruelty and criminal intimidation (the guy came to you with an iron rod threatening physical injury) is handed to you on a silver platter.

Stop him before he kills again. Do not let Maya die in vain!

dog is my buddy 04-20-2009 12:38 PM

Ini adakah tuhan akan hukum dosa mereka?

June 04-20-2009 12:42 PM

They will Clement.Tuhan akan balas with slow and painful way {good}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 40388)
Ini adakah tuhan akan hukum dosa mereka?

dog is my buddy 04-20-2009 12:46 PM

bagai merake akan lahir semula menjadi kucing. akan tahu rasanya.

daphne1985 04-20-2009 12:58 PM

OMG{ohmygod}..........{cry}{cry}{cry}..Maya so innocent, why they are dare to kill the animal like that??? They didn't feel pity to the animal, Maya can't speak human language, she can yell for help...

They are so cruel, if they dare to kill the innocent puppy sure in future they do dare to kill human...

Kick them ya...Kick them..{angry}{angry}Kuat Kuat..after that tight their neck with the wire then I will tight it to the lorry then I will drive the lorry happily singing the song. After that, I will throw them into the crocodile river{nah}...Yeah..yeah..{grin}

Sure.... they will get the balasan..I'm sure...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimimaro84 (Post 40381)

2009/04/20

FurKids 04-20-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 40390)
bagai merake akan lahir semula menjadi kucing. akan tahu rasanya.

Anjing, DIMB, bukan kucing ... Maya was a pup ...

FurKids 04-20-2009 01:05 PM

Sri Indria, RM10,000 penalty menunggu, do not let Maya die in vain ... avenge its death and don't let that bastard kill again ...

Don't just get mad, anyone can jump up and down and do that ... get EVEN!

Go drag that son-of-a-bitch through court!

June 04-20-2009 01:10 PM

yeah,ask Sri to get even. Don't let him get away {good}{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 40397)
Sri Indria, RM10,000 penalty menunggu, do not let Maya die in vain ... avenge its death and don't let that bastard kill again ...

Don't just get mad, anyone can jump up and down and do that ... get EVEN!

Go drag that son-of-a-bitch through court!

kimimaro84 04-20-2009 02:10 PM

Too bad this is Meresia, u dun get jailed for doin something like dat, n the fine/saman = peanuts{zzz}{zzz}{ohmygod}

BellXun 04-20-2009 02:20 PM

Woah, that is some really really mean neighbour. Maybe their family is involve in gangster, becareful. Stay safe is important, if u bring him to court n he get angry he might hire hitmen to kill u. then its not worth it. bake him a cake and ask him to forget everything. then make a big big fence around ur house so no dogs can pass next time. If he can bring a metal pipe to your house just because u went to the media, imagin what he will do if u go to court with him.

Stay safe.
Condolence to your doggy.

Reading cases like these makes me wonder What has the world become? What is the reason people get so uptight and resort to killings?
Humans nowadays cant think, cant feel. Haih~

FurKids 04-20-2009 02:21 PM

Nothing wrong with the country ... take action instead of talking and simply jumping up and down yelling words.

... Sri, take legal actions because that bastard will definitelyl do it again and again unless taught a big lesson. Do it for poor Maya, don't let its suffering and death be in vain ... because that bastard had it in him to threaten you with bodily harm even though he had done wrong and taken a life in the most cruel manner, believe me, he will strike again unless stopped.

Even to a normal working person, RM10,000 is a large sum of $$, and the wide publicity will bring him shame and a criminal record. Claim other damages like mental duress and loss of companionship (of your dog). Later if you wish, you can donate this $$ to the SPCA to set up a fund to pursue other cruelty cases in court.

Hit as hard as you can and fight it out in court ... stand up and be a winner, not a loser in life! Never be a push-over and let the scum of society intimidate you!

Seek police protection saying your life is in danger (he came over to your house and threatened you with a metal pipe!). {good}{victory}

blackie007 04-20-2009 03:13 PM

OMG!! I can't believe what I'm reading!!

WTF is wrong with those people??????!!!!!{angry}{angry}{angry}{cry}{cry}{cry}{cry2}{cr y2}

meira 04-20-2009 03:24 PM

isk..kejamnye.sampai bunuh2 ape hal.haiyo.

kalo nk bg cake kt jiram kejam tu,letak racun tikus.x pun campur ngan mknan puppy dlm tu.pastu bg dengan tersenyum riang.

anjing x haram sepenuhnya la.haram disentuh bila basah.kalo kering xpe.skrang pun dh ade sabun utk samak.bole gune sabun tu utk samak satu badan.

jakun punya jiran.kalo aku dpt jiran mcm ni..mmg aku baling mercun bom setiap mlm.

vivi 04-20-2009 04:22 PM

Haram atau tidak,
tuhan tidak mencipta kita untuk membunuh sewenang wenangnya.
Kita sebagai manusia haruslah berusaha untuk membantu dan saling tolong menolong selagi kita mampu.
Apa yang bellxun cakap bukannya tak betul.
Betul juga.
tapi susah juga kalau kita mendiamkan diri kalau asyik dibuli dan diwarningkan.
becareful and pleae take care.

nivek 04-20-2009 04:29 PM

Which is why some of the programs being implemented in other countries to counter strays cannot be implemented here in this country.

June 04-20-2009 04:34 PM

we need to change the mentality of the people first. Haram or not,it is not our job to take an animal or human's life. God will decide. I pray whoever did this will suffer the same fate or not worst than this.Hope that the stupid son will die suffocated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivek (Post 40472)
Which is why some of the programs being implemented in other countries to counter strays cannot be implemented here in this country.