PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Movies & TV (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Britains Got Talent (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2140)

Simon 04-20-2009 01:31 AM

Britains Got Talent

Just been catching up with news from the UK and I just found this,

http://tinyurl.com/c7zzex

The cameras catch a great expression on Simon Cowell's face! {shy}

Never judge a book by its cover, as all are saying, how true! {good}

cookie 04-20-2009 08:09 AM

Re: Britains Got Talent

Yes, I watched it on youtube last night. Watch not only Simon's face but the other 2 judges, Piers' and Amanda's faces as well. The audience showed their approval too.
Susan Boyle sings beautifully.

adamyala 04-20-2009 08:41 AM

I 'm so touched. This lady, Susan Boyle can really sing. Her voice is so beautiful {happy}.

Yea...everybody should stop judging a book by its cover {sick}

lynielime 04-20-2009 09:21 AM

simon cowell is awesome!! its super rare for him to smile but when he does, its soooo charming and cute.

Simon 04-20-2009 09:37 AM

This is totally awesome too, Susan Boyle apparently recorded a charity CD back in 1999 that totally went unnoticed too, she sang Cry Me a River, listen here,

http://tinyurl.com/crtyua

Really amazing! {good} Turn up that volume! {happy}

dog is my buddy 04-20-2009 10:43 AM

Simon,
Thanks for sharing, I like Britains Got Talent TV show. It is fun for watching.

dog is my buddy 04-20-2009 10:45 AM

Do you know Simon Cowell love dog too! I have a picture kissing with dog. I need check where i was keep it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 40331)
simon cowell is awesome!! its super rare for him to smile but when he does, its soooo charming and cute.

June 04-20-2009 10:57 AM

Britains Got Talent

I read in the paper few days ago and heard her singing on the radio this morning.oh!! man.she's awesome!!! Even Simon Cowell impressed with her singing {good}

blackie007 04-20-2009 03:45 PM

OMG!!!! WOW!!!!! I AM AMAZED!!!!

Susan Boyle sounds exactly like Elaine Page ---- I watched Les Miserables when I was a student in London, and without a doubt, Susan Boyle is another Elaine Page!!!! Wonderful! Wonderful!
{happy}{happy}

I bought the Les Miserables CD in London, and I will upload this song (I Dreamed A Dream) into Youtube and post it here for you guys to compare.

Simply marvellous!!!!
{happy}{happy}

blackie007 04-20-2009 04:00 PM

Oh dear....it doesn't look like I could copy the song....unless I copy the whole CD. Never mind, I'll see if I can find it on the net, and if I do, I'll post it here.

You know, it's really appropriate that Susan Boyle should choose to sing I Dreamed A Dream. She's currently unemployed, and the song was sung by Fantaine, who became unemployed and recalled happier days before her dreams became sour. She later became an unwilling whore, and died a very sad death. {cry2}

*now listening to lovely ladies looking for a poke --- track no.5* {shy}{shy}{shy}

blackie007 04-20-2009 04:14 PM

ok....this is Elaine Page herself at Royal Drury Lane theatre, recorded by someone in the audience on 8th March 2009.....

but ----- her voice is not half as rich as it was a decade ago. {oh} i wonder what happened.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZKKNwiltX0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZKKNwiltX0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wow.....it brings back memories of those student days --- i saw quite a number of those musical plays ----

vivi 04-20-2009 04:25 PM

I watch this before.
Awesome.
her suan's voice is so beautiful.
U guys should check on youtube britain's got talent 2008.
Andrew Johnston.
He's only 13 year old but his voice is like an angel.

blackie007 04-20-2009 04:28 PM

Yeah! I really dig simon cowell....i hang on his words each time he opens his mouth in american idol...{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 40331)

Simon 04-20-2009 04:53 PM

The song she sang really seemed to sum up her own life so far, but I'm sure her dreams will now be fulfilled, perhaps in more ways than she could have ever allowed herself to dream! {victory} I got goose bumps when she sang "...I had a dream my life would be, so different from this hell I'm living..."

Les Miserables is my all time favourite musical, of all time!

I saw it as a student at the Palace Theater, I got a lucky student standby ticket for 10 pounds {wink} and sat front row centre stage, to which I thought {ohmygod} my neck is going to get sore, I was sitting almost on top of the stage and the orchestra and very close to the speakers!

But I didn't blink or move once in the next two hours, what followed was totally absorbing and the oh so powerful performances and the oh so powerful music!

My favourite parts are well, all of them! {happy} but "Master of the house" theme and scene and the shear power in "Confrontation"!, well, were something else!

Listening to them now, have the CD also! {happy}

vivienlpl 04-20-2009 04:54 PM

Elaine Page sang Memory song right? that slow song....but very nice

yeah i came across this susan too....

everyone booooooo her before she started
judges are like what ........ an aunty doing singing..

everyone of us actually got a talent in us
only whether we want to bring it all out {shy}

lynielime 04-20-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 40471)
Yeah! I really dig simon cowell....i hang on his words each time he opens his mouth in american idol...{shy}{shy}

yeah!! me too!! whatever he says is infinitely more important than the opinions of the other judges. to me anyway.. i think the contestants feel that way too.. when simon approves of them they are soooo thrilled. his reaction to susan boyle was hot {shy}. he's way old but whatever, he's a hot old guy.

dog is my buddy 04-20-2009 05:03 PM

http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/12/13/48/74/hello_10.jpg

interview with HELLO! It's that nice Mr Nasty
How did your love of animals begin?

I was brought up with animals, mainly dogs, and my parents encouraged us at an early age to respect and love animals. We had Great Danes, Razorbacks, Alsatians: they will give up their life for you. You'll never find anyone/thing on earth more loyal than a dog.

Do you have any animals at home?

No, I can't with my life-style. It's just impossible to keep a dog because a dog doesn't understand that you are going away on business and you can't break its heart. You have to have stability and I can't offer that at the moment. Although I'd like a rat. They've had bad press: a domestic rat is as cute as a hamster.

vivienlpl 04-20-2009 05:26 PM

not surprising if he loves dog....

oversea....especially US...animals are like heaven especially dogs and cats there

blackie007 04-20-2009 05:27 PM

Yup! I'm sure her dreams will be fulfilled now, too --- the end of her story is going to be so different from Fantaine's. she not only gave me goose bumps, but sent shivers down my spine, too! {happy} {victory}

If ever there is a song that will move me to sign up for something, it definitely will be "do you hear the song of the angry men"....{shy}{shy} but yeah, all the songs are great, and it is also my all time favourite musical! {happy}{happy} i cried buckets, though....{msad}

I like "the lovely ladies" becos it's so hilariously risque {shy}{shy} and of course, the all powerful "Master of the house" & "confrontation" (i never knew a number like 24601 can sound so musical until Les Miserables {shy}) and the "work song" is great, too....haha, I can go on and on about each of the songs. {grin}{grin}

Wow! only 10 pounds?? you are so lucky! i got a student afternoon matinee and if i remember, it was 20 pounds (or was it Cats that was 20 pounds?? *scratching head*)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 40499)
The song she sang really seemed to sum up her own life so far, but I'm sure her dreams will now be fulfilled, perhaps in more ways than she could have ever allowed herself to dream! {victory} I got goose bumps when she sang "...I had a dream my life would be, so different from this hell I'm living..."

Les Miserables is my all time favourite musical, of all time!

I saw it as a student at the Palace Theater, I got a lucky student standby ticket for 10 pounds {wink} and sat front row centre stage, to which I thought {ohmygod} my neck is going to get sore, I was sitting almost on top of the stage and the orchestra and very close to the speakers!

But I didn't blink or move once in the next two hours, what followed was totally absorbing and the oh so powerful performances and the oh so powerful music!

My favourite parts are well, all of them! {happy} but "Master of the house" theme and scene and the shear power in "Confrontation"!, well, were something else!

Listening to them now, have the CD also! {happy}

blackie007 04-20-2009 05:33 PM

Yup! Elaine Page sang Memory --- I got the CD, too, after watching the musical. She was great as the old, abandoned cat, standing beneath a street lamp.

I burst out laughing when she said she's 47, and then added "this is just one part of me", and shaked her thigh sideways. {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivienlpl (Post 40502)
Elaine Page sang Memory song right? that slow song....but very nice

yeah i came across this susan too....

everyone booooooo her before she started
judges are like what ........ an aunty doing singing..

everyone of us actually got a talent in us
only whether we want to bring it all out {shy}

yup! he's one old hot fart! {shy}{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 40506)
yeah!! me too!! whatever he says is infinitely more important than the opinions of the other judges. to me anyway.. i think the contestants feel that way too.. when simon approves of them they are soooo thrilled. his reaction to susan boyle was hot {shy}. he's way old but whatever, he's a hot old guy.