PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Vets & Docs Reviews (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5690)

hafiz 05-16-2011 06:27 PM

Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!!

i just want to share my experienced with this vet clinic. i saw one of the staff thrown a dead body cat into a thrash behind their premises.
i was shocked when i saw it. i thought they buried or something with the dead body. i am sure that not a stray cats or so called. its a very nice persian cats.
seriously i cannot believe a vet clinic can do that! {angry}
i also been told that the vet DR INTAN SURIATI BT DATO ABDUL MANAF have bad track records with the clients. many cats died there, and the vet telling lie to the client.
seriously i dont recommend to sent your lovely pets to this clinic! sick!

angah1234 05-16-2011 07:51 PM

Re: Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafiz (Post 95677)
i just want to share my experienced with this vet clinic. i saw one of the staff thrown a dead body cat into a thrash behind their premises.
i was shocked when i saw it. i thought they buried or something with the dead body. i am sure that not a stray cats or so called. its a very nice persian cats.
i also been told that the vet DR INTAN SURIATI BT DATO ABDUL MANAF have bad track records with the clients. many cats died there, and the vet telling lie to the client.

omg really??how stpd they are..{angry}

anizarina 05-24-2011 09:01 AM

sorry to hear about your cat.... this is my 1st time reading bad response about dr intan..actually i never send any of my cat boarding at dr intan..i never trust ppl to take care of my cats...actually 1 am one of the KJVC customer. it's already 1 year ++ i become KJVC customer..huh..how sad it is when reading this post. i have to look for another alternative lah if it is true :( :( ..

Felix The Cat 05-24-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

I too heard bad comments about this clinic. A friend of mine whose cat had trouble giving birth was sent there. Instead of doing a c-section to take out the babies, the dr just gave an injection to push the baby out. In the end the mother died due to bad bleeding {ohmygod}

Badrul65 05-30-2011 03:05 PM

Are you sure ? ...I send all my cats (14 all together got persian,shorthair etc) for the past year to this VET and i can say that all my cats are doing alright..but some of my cats died also but then that is NORMAL guys...cats die..even we human go to the hospital to threat diseases can also die..but these people are professional, why would they kill your cats in the first place? maybe your cat got diseases and how would you know?

i once took a poor stray cat i saw at mamak stall...then send the cat for a jab and find out that tat poor cat got luekimia and i dont even know it..cat died after few months..still have to pay the bill also what :) so take it easy guys...dont simply judge..

Badrul65 05-30-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Do you have the proof arr? got picture of them throwing the nice persian cat body into the trash ? i also can say i saw somebody chopping some pregnant cat head off and eat it...but i got no proof, coz i just SAW or HEARD...same thing here la bro....anybody can say anything or talk bad stuff bout ppl ...its a forum after all....-peace-

Felix The Cat 05-30-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badrul65 (Post 95939)
Are you sure ? ...I send all my cats (14 all together got persian,shorthair etc) for the past year to this VET and i can say that all my cats are doing alright..but some of my cats died also but then that is NORMAL guys...cats die..even we human go to the hospital to threat diseases can also die..but these people are professional, why would they kill your cats in the first place? maybe your cat got diseases and how would you know?

i once took a poor stray cat i saw at mamak stall...then send the cat for a jab and find out that tat poor cat got luekimia and i dont even know it..cat died after few months..still have to pay the bill also what :) so take it easy guys...dont simply judge..

People have gone and experience it and is sharing what they have gone through.
I dont think anyone would just concorde and bad mouth a clinic if they themselves did not go through it right?

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who did not managed to experience bad stuff there.

Its just like buying a box of apples, you cant guarantee all the apples are in good condition as some of them are bound to be rotten.

Just my two cents {victory}

anizarina 05-30-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 95942)
I dont think anyone would just concorde and bad mouth a clinic if they themselves did not go through it right?

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who did not managed to experience bad stuff there.

Its just like buying a box of apples, you cant guarantee all the apples are in good condition as some of them are bound to be rotten.

i agree with kak nurul...actually as per my previous reply, i am one of the KJVC for almost 1 year + +..both Bubuye and Shiro memang rina bwk jumpe dr Intan. but for deworm, vaccination or sakit2. tak pernah boarding lagi.

i know dr intan suke rawat stray cat. and kalau ada org bawa stray cat, dia jarang charge or min charges(based on beberapa org customer yg rina sesembang n jumpe n hantar that stray cat.)..one of the customer ada cattery kt kelana jaya so all the stray cat yg dia jumpe, dia kana bwk jmpe dr Intan. she always feed the stray cat kt belakang shop(i pernah nampak).rina xpernah pi kt boarding site dia..so rina tak tahu how it is..

kak nurul, based on TT sad story, is there any possibilities that the parvo virus yg kene kt his 4 kitten di sebabkan oleh stray cats nie?kan dia campur2 stray + kucing org dlm 1 tempat boarding yang sama?

Felix The Cat 05-30-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anizarina (Post 95944)
i agree with kak nurul...actually as per my previous reply, i am one of the KJVC for almost 1 year + +..both Bubuye and Shiro memang rina bwk jumpe dr Intan. but for deworm, vaccination or sakit2. tak pernah boarding lagi.

i know dr intan suke rawat stray cat. and kalau ada org bawa stray cat, dia jarang charge or min charges(based on beberapa org customer yg rina sesembang n jumpe n hantar that stray cat.)..one of the customer ada cattery kt kelana jaya so all the stray cat yg dia jumpe, dia kana bwk jmpe dr Intan. she always feed the stray cat kt belakang shop(i pernah nampak).rina xpernah pi kt boarding site dia..so rina tak tahu how it is..

kak nurul, based on TT sad story, is there any possibilities that the parvo virus yg kene kt his 4 kitten di sebabkan oleh stray cats nie?kan dia campur2 stray + kucing org dlm 1 tempat boarding yang sama?

Yes, it could be a possiblities that the parvo virus could have infected the 4 kittens.
Diseases like FIP, FIV, Parvo just to name a few are very deadly diseases as the virus are airborne. Just with a sneeze another cat can be infected besides sharing a food bowl or litter box. If Dr. Intan is very hygiene consious, and disinfect her clinic, boarding area with clorox then maybe chances of the virus to spread is minimal. Forgot to mention that the FIP/ FIV virus can survive for at least 6 months! So if there is previous cats that has this virus definitely it can transmit onto new cats that enter the boarding house. So as cats owners, its very important for us to make sure that the boarding house is CLEAN and looks HYGENIC for the safety of our pets.

anizarina 05-30-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 95945)
Yes, it could be a possiblities that the parvo virus could have infected the 4 kittens.
Diseases like FIP, FIV, Parvo just to name a few are very deadly diseases as the virus are airborne. Just with a sneeze another cat can be infected besides sharing a food bowl or litter box. If Dr. Intan is very hygiene consious, and disinfect her clinic, boarding area with clorox then maybe chances of the virus to spread is minimal. Forgot to mention that the FIP/ FIV virus can survive for at least 6 months! So if there is previous cats that has this virus definitely it can transmit onto new cats that enter the boarding house. So as cats owners, its very important for us to make sure that the boarding house is CLEAN and looks HYGENIC for the safety of our pets.

hurm..so actually we have to see that boarding area first laa kan..so i think we need to open 1 thread to list up where can we find the clean boarding house. kan?kan? one day nk tengok2 lah boarding site kt KJVC ni...sbb tak pernah ke sana

Badrul65 05-30-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Ya i agree with you maybe im just one of the lucky ones...its not wrong for them to share their experience regardless good or bad...anybody can claim they have experience this and that what...but we as forum members should not believe any stories 100% rite? because we also dont know wether its 100% true also..and the best way for me is just go to this clinic...go see and ask for yourself..just go talk to the doc..let your heart decide..

usually Mis-Communication is the problem..customers also got many type what ..some very fussy some are very nice.. :)

Nur_illiyana 06-01-2011 12:43 AM

Salam,

dah lama tak masuk forum, tiba2 ada cerita panas..
Yana one of regular customer Dr Intan.. all my kids and stray hantar kt KJVC.
Pengalaman Yana tak ada pulak yg tak elok..
so far Dr Intan yg terbaik yg pernah Yana jumpa..kalau nk kata dia ada bad reputation, Yana kenal most of her coursemate Veterinar UPM..tak ada pulak dengar apa2 cerita buruk pasal dia dari Doktor2 Vet lain..
Pasal KJVC buang dead cat into dustbin, Yana tak nak comment apa2 sebab yg buka thread ni just cerita tanpa ada bukti mcm encik Badrul65 cakap..

Yana akan cuba panjangkn hal ni kepada Dr Intan dan Encik Hazwan

hafiz 06-01-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badrul65 (Post 95940)
Do you have the proof arr? got picture of them throwing the nice persian cat body into the trash ? i also can say i saw somebody chopping some pregnant cat head off and eat it...but i got no proof, coz i just SAW or HEARD...same thing here la bro....anybody can say anything or talk bad stuff bout ppl ...its a forum after all....-peace-

hi badrul65. thank you for your concerned. obviously i have no picture, video or proof to attach here and share with with guys.

yes, anyone can share almost anything about their experience here. same goes to me. i just shared my experienced. Up to the person if want to believe it or not.

People do mistake i believe. But in this case throw a dead cat body to a thrash a silly mistake? no i think. {wink} {victory}

hafiz 06-01-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

agreed!! {good}

hafiz90 06-04-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafiz (Post 95976)
hi badrul65. thank you for your concerned. obviously i have no picture, video or proof to attach here and share with with guys.

yes, anyone can share almost anything about their experience here. same goes to me. i just shared my experienced. Up to the person if want to believe it or not.

People do mistake i believe. But in this case throw a dead cat body to a thrash a silly mistake? no i think. {wink} {victory}

sorry nak tanye.... yang buang kucing tu doktor tu ke pekerja die???

anizarina 06-05-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafiz90 (Post 96003)
sorry nak tanye.... yang buang kucing tu doktor tu ke pekerja die???

rasanya dia kata staff yg buang

hafiz 06-17-2011 03:49 PM

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000854966152

yes yang saya lihat pada hari tu ialah doc intan sendiri.
i ingat doc intan staff di sana. saya baru dapat tahu mr hazwan no more longer there. sebab saya ingat the clinic own by mr hazwan.
here i attached doc intan facebook. {victory}

JONGJUMBO 09-28-2012 10:50 PM

I think,the story regarding the above matter,is just ridiculous..{angry}as far as i'm concern,I knew Dr Intan personally,she treated my cats,i've no complain about anything...the report is baseless&people are jealous of her successful.its typical human...one thing we must realise,majority people in the society nowadays,like to keep up with others,one person have cats,the other persons want to have cats too...but..do they really take a very good care,give good food&love to their cats???dont blame your Doc for your cats death or untreated sickness...its quiet sad with the comittee nowadays...they just love to blame others except themselves...as far as im concern DR INTAN SURIATI is LIFE SAVER FOR ALL OF MY LOVELY CATS & STRAY CATS TOO...{grin}

hunnayh88 02-15-2018 10:37 AM

Brought my cat to KJVC in 2016 because my cat lost his appetite and was slowly becoming weak. 1st visit, the doc assumed my cat was stressed out due to fleas. Got a shot and medication, charged around 100. After few weeks, he became weak again, brought him back, another assumption: maybe ulcer. Shot n medication, around 100. Got weaker, brought him back, new assumption within few mins, maybe liver problem, shot n medication, around 100.

Got suspicious, took my cat to diff but a bit far, explained the condition to the doc, she examined the body and in no time, she suspected kidney problem. Did blood test and other test, found out my cat had been suffering from kidney problem for a long time. She estimated my cat only had around 3 weeks to live. Her consultation and expectation was accurate. Charged for around 300.

I have more bad experience with this vet. In conclusion, freaking big money sucker.

hunnayh88 02-15-2018 11:12 AM

Another 2 bad experiences, I feel like people should know about KJVC. FYI, my cats were all stray cats, and Im not a fussy customer. My writing is based on the true story, without any alteration. After the 2016 incident, I thought that don't ever send my cats if the sickness is serious.

2017: sent another cat for castration. Collected him the next day, but he was limping. The doc said wait for few hours, and it would be ok. After few hours, still not okay. Brought him back, the doctor failed to explain his situation, became panicked instead (i googled that castration may cause temporary or permanent limping) but they failed to explain. They suddenly wanted to give medication and charged us. We stood firm that it's not our fault why would you be charging us. They got scared, and gave the medication for free.

2018: kitten involved in accident. I was working so parents brought her to this vet on thursday, since this is the only vet they know. They were given two choices: either to save the leg or go for amputation. Of course ppl in the right one would want to try to save it first. My mom said do whatever you can. We were told to come back on Saturday. When we collected her, the doc explained that the skin had to be removed, so her condition was back left leg bandaged, and small wound on back right leg. Was told to bring her back on Tuesday. On Tue, the bandage got ingrained to the flesh. My cat was screaming in pain. The doc told my mom to wait outside. Once done, the left leg was not bandaged while the right leg was suddenly bandaged. The flesh is darkening and starting to smell. The doc advised my mom tp find another clinic for skin graft. Told my mom to go back and kalau nak datang esok, datanglah. Sukahati je. Over the night, the paw of the bandaged leg doubled the size because the bandage was too tight. Total paid: around 350. 350 for nothing.
The next day, I brought my cat to diff but a bit far vet again. Kalau doc non Muslim boleh istighfar, dah lama dia istighfar. Because she's going to close her clinic for CNY, she advised me to go to Gasing. She would charge her roughly around 500 for complete test and amputation The doc said that the leg should be amputated upon the first visit. And there's no way skin grafting can be done because the left leg is dead and rotting. Since it has been a week with a dead leg, my cat is becoming weaker due to toxics and bacteria.

To those who have bad experience with KJVC, I'll never doubt you.