PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Success Stories (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   hello,yanti&rudy? (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3942)

lynnrahman 01-21-2010 04:08 PM

hello

i adopted a cat named wonderboy from a couple who lived in Cyberjaya.I've lost their contact no. and wanna find them to share my story on Wonderboy.Anyone here know yanti&rudy?They're cat lovers and may be the member of petfinder as well.Whoever know them,do inform me ya...a brief on Wonderboy progress....he is very 'manja" and we're happy to have him in the house...he talks a lot to new friends such as birds and some insects...always makes us laugh at him as he is very eager to learn about the nature{shy}...he is very active and like to bite everything he found..I feed him with whiskas...and he eats a lot...one thing about him is,he cant live alone,and he starts to make noise if no pepole around him...sometimes i even need to accompany him to go to his toilet...haha...so hopefully i can find yanti here as i also missed some of your cats at home especially el..he3

lynnrahman 01-21-2010 04:09 PM

hello,yanti&rudy?

i adopted a cat named wonderboy from a couple who lived in Cyberjaya.I've lost their contact no. and wanna find them to share my story on Wonderboy.Anyone here know yanti&rudy?They're cat lovers and may be the member of petfinder as well.Whoever know them,do inform me ya...a brief on Wonderboy progress....he is very 'manja" and we're happy to have him in the house...he talks a lot to new friends such as birds and some insects...always makes us laugh at him as he is very eager to learn about the nature{shy}...he is very active and like to bite everything he found..I feed him with whiskas...and he eats a lot...one thing about him is,he cant live alone,and he starts to make noise if no pepole around him...sometimes i even need to accompany him to go to his toilet...haha...so hopefully i can find yanti here as i also missed some of your cats at home especially el..he3

gabriel 01-21-2010 04:19 PM

Re: hello

nice cat that u have..anyway..u feed with wiskas no problem for ur cat??bcoz mine will diarrhea after eat it

lynnrahman 01-21-2010 04:25 PM

hmm...is it?so far my wonderboy hasnt compained on it yet{happy}...hehe,i mean he still ok with it,no diarrhea...but if it happens any suggestion of other/better food?

Maneki Neko 01-21-2010 04:52 PM

Hi, Lynn --

I think Yanti & Rudy list their cats on Petfinder under the username "Moggies."

Here is their profile:

http://www.petfinder.my/members/moggies/

I bet they'd love to hear an update from you! {good}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnrahman (Post 75361)

cookie 01-21-2010 05:34 PM

Re: hello,yanti&rudy?

You can find the particulars you want in their blog at www.moggiesplace.blogspot.com

lynnrahman 01-21-2010 06:38 PM

cookie...thanx a lot...it really helps..

hatemetoday 01-22-2010 11:28 PM

long time no hear/see the moggies...Yantiii...brownies buat lagik tak..nak order...Yanti made a super slurrp brownies...its all about chocolate..errkk sori off topic...momod June, blackie jgn marah haa...{cry2}

Felix The Cat 01-23-2010 10:24 AM

Hi....

Yanty and Rudy's contact number is 0123871883

moggies 02-26-2010 03:48 AM

hi lynn,

sorry for the late late reply.
how's wonderboy doing??? hopefully dia tak naughty sangat. :P
thank you very much for taking good care of wonderboy.
i'm sure his rescuer will be very pleased to know that.
ada gambar tak?? post his pics la kalau ada.

hallo cik hate,

brownies dah jarang2 buat. tade time. but kalau nak order sikit2 tu, ok jer.
:)