PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   SOS : Cats and Kittens need rescue (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1138)

ashleywong 10-15-2008 10:08 AM

SOS : Cats and Kittens need rescue

HI ALL

i hope today there's a generous and kind samaritan reading this post.

I just received a call from Pawprints. As you know from her previous posting, she has been doing her best to take care of stray and homeless cats/kittens around the TTDI market complex and helping one of the stall-owners there feed stray cats.

TOday, she found out that that stall-owner has shut down her stall (not sure whether on holiday or due to authority operations) but half the cats/kittens there are missing. she suspected that someone had call in the authorities to exterminate the cats and their kittens.

she's now on her way to authority compound in setapak to rescue the cats/kittens taken there and she hopes that any good samaritan out there can go to TTDI today and rescue the rest of the cats.

I'm sorry i can't help out as i'm at work now but i've dropped a note to SPCA hoping they can help out but that's not a guarantee

so if anyone reading this is near TTDI or is free, pls help the kittens/cats.

ashleywong 10-15-2008 05:16 PM

Re: SOS : Cats and Kittens need rescue

Hi All

an update to this thread. pls note there is a "stand-down" to the alert crisis

with more news coming in from a volunter petfinder.my member ,

the cats were not taken away during a raid by authority officers.

the cats were kicked out by their self-appointed foster mom.

seems like this foster mom has not been taking good care of the orphan cats resulting in neigbhouring shop owners scolding her, therefore she kicked out the cats.

we still need volunteers to foster the orhan cats -they are kittens actually.

supposed to be a few more cats around but they were not seen by the volunteer when she went there this late morning.

for those of you who are keen enough to extend your help by fostering the kittens, we thank you in advance

you can contact either ashleywong or pawprints through thsi forum, this thread or PM to us

thanks

meowbaby 10-28-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleywong (Post 14345)
Hi All

an update to this thread. pls note there is a "stand-down" to the alert crisis

with more news coming in from a volunter petfinder.my member ,

the cats were not taken away during a raid by authority officers.

the cats were kicked out by their self-appointed foster mom.

seems like this foster mom has not been taking good care of the orphan cats resulting in neigbhouring shop owners scolding her, therefore she kicked out the cats.

we still need volunteers to foster the orhan cats -they are kittens actually.

supposed to be a few more cats around but they were not seen by the volunteer when she went there this late morning.

for those of you who are keen enough to extend your help by fostering the kittens, we thank you in advance

you can contact either ashleywong or pawprints through thsi forum, this thread or PM to us

thanks

awww poor kitties..!! {cry} do u have pics of them....??

ashleywong 10-28-2008 04:45 PM

Hi meowbaby

unfortunately no as i get my news from one of the forumers here. actually i'm curious to know how is progress as i understand from SPCA that their animal investigators have gotten in touch with this forummer. i'm still waiting for update.

let's hope and pray that the kittens and cats are safe {sweat}