PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=615)

Ezer 08-16-2008 04:16 AM

Re: The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

Why are you so free? Hubby dah tidor ke? The club's pretty empty... looks like those vampires are all out in town for more blood!

BabyZee 08-16-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 4424)
Why are you so free? Hubby dah tidor ke? The club's pretty empty... looks like those vampires are all out in town for more blood!

No one to save tonight so nothing to do..
Everyone asleep already and i'm awake cuz i slept earlier, no w padan muka can't sleep back!{scared}

Ezer 08-16-2008 04:21 AM

ic ic ic...

I just watched Walle tonite... dang good movie.. !

BabyZee 08-16-2008 04:37 AM

how was it?
the robot look a bit like ET right?

Ezer 08-16-2008 04:53 AM

Well, not really actually.. you'll have to watch it.. it's better than the previews.. I am sure you'll like it cause it's also quite romantic.. i am sure all women will fall in love with the movie

BabyZee 08-16-2008 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 4437)
Well, not really actually.. you'll have to watch it.. it's better than the previews.. I am sure you'll like it cause it's also quite romantic.. i am sure all women will fall in love with the movie

i just watched the previews for the first time!{oh}
they're so cute!!!!the robots i mean..
i think there's love story about wall e and eve right?
i'll make sure it's in my next list to watch...{happy}

Ezer 08-16-2008 11:31 AM

^ not gonna give anything away.. you just have to watch it.. drag your hubby along!

June 08-16-2008 01:14 PM

The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

Hubby?? Zee,never knew you are married?? I thought you are still a student?? How can got husband??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 4446)
^ not gonna give anything away.. you just have to watch it.. drag your hubby along!

BabyZee 08-16-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 4452)
Hubby?? Zee,never knew you are married?? I thought you are still a student?? How can got husband??

{shy}
hubby there means my bf...
sometimes call him hubby..
bf macam budak2 plak padahal tgk rupa macam bapak budak dah...{what}
maybe nest time i'll call him my ManFriend..ok tak?{shy}

People,people!
don't panic yet, i'm not married yet..still bujang trang tang tang...{cool}
still young,wanna finish my deg first..huhu...
only have a manfriend lor...{shy}

Penghulu 08-16-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 4446)

Ezer my bro...aint that too early for the Vampire Club...?

blackie007 08-16-2008 05:10 PM

Sniff.....snifff.....I smell fresh, human blood here......hmm....can smell kak June, Din dan.....eh-eh.....Zee pun ada kat sini.......wat u doing, baby? Too early to drink blood yet lar.......go to bed. I'll come back later tonite, if my hubby doesn't nail down my coffin, hehe.

June 08-16-2008 05:59 PM

The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

What lah you.sniff sana sniff sini.he!!he!! I have a date tonite with my hubby.Going to watch the Mummy 3 tonite at 8pm.after that go makan2 and maybe jalan2 cuci mata at Jln P Ramlee.minum kopi at Coffee Bean.{wink}got to go now.nak urus Peterpan dulu baru urus diri sendiri.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 4498)
Sniff.....snifff.....I smell fresh, human blood here......hmm....can smell kak June, Din dan.....eh-eh.....Zee pun ada kat sini.......wat u doing, baby? Too early to drink blood yet lar.......go to bed. I'll come back later tonite, if my hubby doesn't nail down my coffin, hehe.

Ezer 08-16-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinmalek (Post 4481)
Ezer my bro...aint that too early for the Vampire Club...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 4498)

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 4504)
What lah you.sniff sana sniff sini.he!!he!! I have a date tonite with my hubby.Going to watch the Mummy 3 tonite at 8pm.after that go makan2 and maybe jalan2 cuci mata at Jln P Ramlee.minum kopi at Coffee Bean.{wink}got to go now.nak urus Peterpan dulu baru urus diri sendiri.

Guys, Din the Vampire Club Bar Tender is rite... it's too early to go for our blood-whiskey this early! Ok, no more visiting this club before 1am ok, or you'll get the butt kick from the Bar Tender... ! He needs to clean up, ah...!

blackie007 08-17-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 4504)

Hehe, kak June, a vampire has a chun sense of smell mah.....I can't help smelling u here, hahahah! Lucky you're not here.....or I might forget you're my friend and start drinking your blood.{grin}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 4526)
Guys, Din the Vampire Club Bar Tender is rite... it's too early to go for our blood-whiskey this early! Ok, no more visiting this club before 1am ok, or you'll get the butt kick from the Bar Tender... ! He needs to clean up, ah...!

Listen up, people! The Vampire Club Bartender Din has been given the authority to boot out anyone who comes in before 1am!! And I shall have the right to step out of this club to go hunt for u in your bed.....gakakkakakk (a vampiric laugh)

blackie007 08-17-2008 01:20 AM

Ooooh.......be back later.....hubby taking me out for supper.....yummy-yummy.....fried hokkien me......ta-ta.....

BabyZee 08-17-2008 01:21 AM

vampire makan mee..{shy}

dog is my buddy 08-17-2008 01:38 AM

Hi all,
Our business hour please view on sign board. Or you can call up our customer service 03-6666666 for more information
http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/48/74/1_to_510.jpg

Ezer 08-17-2008 02:55 AM

Nice Sign Board, DogIsMyBuddy... (your nickname is so long, eh).

I have put it in the first post!

Ezer 08-17-2008 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 4575)
vampire makan mee..{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 4574)
Ooooh.......be back later.....hubby taking me out for supper.....yummy-yummy.....fried hokkien me......ta-ta.....

Eh? Modern Vampires? Eating Mee instead of out Drinking Blood?... No wonder this blood bar is losing it's customers! {angry}

BabyZee 08-17-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 4577)
Hi all,
Our business hour please view on sign board. Or you can call up our customer service 03-6666666 for more information
http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/48/74/1_to_510.jpg

owh2, i'm back!
nice banner dog is my buddy...{victory}{cool}