PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Post your Picture Thread (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=158)

firdaruddin 10-17-2008 08:52 PM

Re: Post your Picture Thread

wop....cukup..tau yg ni,dah le..hehehe

filinlee 10-17-2008 08:56 PM

elelellelele.....malu2 segan2 la plak.... citer ar... eheheheh {wink}

firdaruddin 10-17-2008 09:06 PM

ok..yg ni jer...cukup,k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXbThKUCRo0

firdaruddin 10-17-2008 09:08 PM

~duplicated post~

sharon 10-22-2008 04:06 PM

Say Hi to your newest member :)

5 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, I'm officially a member now. As an animal enthusiast, I love the concept of petsfinder. Looking forward to getting more pets & friends here {happy}

Photos of myself & my little monsters (sugar gliders) below.

filinlee 10-22-2008 04:25 PM

Re: Say Hi to your newest member :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharon (Post 15360)
Hi guys, I'm officially a member now. As an animal enthusiast, I love the concept of petsfinder. Looking forward to getting more pets & friends here {happy}

Photos of myself & my little monsters (sugar gliders) below.

welcome sharon...to petfinder...!~ {wink}

wow a pair of sugar gliders..!{oh} they look kewl together... are they perching on a tree branch or something...so cute....! they dont run away izit from your house?

BabyZee 10-22-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filinlee (Post 15366)
welcome sharon...to petfinder...!~ {wink}

wow a pair of sugar gliders..!{oh} they look kewl together... are they perching on a tree branch or something...so cute....! they dont run away izit from your house?

so damn adorable cute!!!!!!{madore}
yala, they look very relax and no attempt to run away is it?
i guess they're tame right, some they like you already...{shy}

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...5&d=1224661974

Mr & Mrs Mondok 10-22-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 15368)
so damn adorable cute!!!!!!{madore}
yala, they look very relax and no attempt to run away is it?
i guess they're tame right, some they like you already...{shy}

.:: Br terperasan, Sugar Glider ni bukan duduk dlm cage... Hhhmmm... Tak lari jauh ke dia??? {scared} ::.

hourus 10-22-2008 04:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
this is rowl, my boy, 3 months n counting, quite a handful {mwidegrin} always likes to run around since he is still a pup, always likes to bite my slippers (a BIG no no!)
sharon, u shud hav gone for the Members Introduction thread, nevertheless, welcome to petfinder, a big happy family, eveready to help like the eveready battery {mwidegrin} n nice pair of sugar gliders!!

sharon 10-22-2008 04:58 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Nah, I just place them little monsters on the branch for photography purposes :)

They are tame and well-bonded but I don't want to tempt them to run away into the nature.

The one on the left is Chewie. You can probably see his balls hanging, so yes, he is a male glider. He is the more aggressive one. A cheeky and playful biter, yet I still adore him.

The other one is Suggie. Really sweet and adorable. Love it when she curls up on my palm and looks at me with those BIG eyes.

dog is my buddy 10-22-2008 05:01 PM

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for found us, welcome!

vivi 10-26-2008 08:33 PM

HI can i join too? I'm new here oso. U guys looks fun. Hi I'm vivi. Nice to meet u guys. {happy}

firdaruddin 10-27-2008 12:03 AM

hi vivi...welcome to the petfinder..hope that u will find some great time while u in the petfinder community.

p/s hope that everybody who want to post any picture will resize their picture to 640x480 pixel to make the picture can be view n fit nicely in your post also in the page..

TQ

vivi 10-27-2008 12:35 PM

thank u{happy}

BellXun 10-29-2008 01:49 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Wahh so many nice photos~ nice nice.

Helo I am new here~ Nice to meet u all.

Ok here are some photos of me :), enjoy~

I am not comp savy to post them in the reply box so i just attatch em.

Pic1: me and kangaroo
Pic2: Me n Snake
Pic3: Me n Gondola
Pic4: Staring contest,
Pic5: me
Pic6 Me n Iguana

After Reading all your entries I just came to a conclusion that my malay is very very bad, and needs improvements. XD

filinlee 10-29-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 16327)

Pic6 Me n Iguana

After Reading all your entries I just came to a conclusion that my malay is very very bad, and needs improvements. XD

not to worry bell.. i'm sure u will pick up sooner or later... as for the malay.. dun worry.. all of us here dun mind helping you with it...plus most of our forumers also post topics in english... juz let us know if dun understand... i'm sure they will all be happy to help you...

have fun!~{victory}{shy}

Mr & Mrs Mondok 10-29-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 16327)

Pic6 Me n Iguana

.:: Hye, BellXun... Welcome...
BTW, Pict number 3, is it in Venice??? ::.

BellXun 10-30-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok (Post 16344)
.:: Hye, BellXun... Welcome...
BTW, Pict number 3, is it in Venice??? ::.

Yeap, In Venice. you are very vigilant. hehe. the area is near the place where they shot jamesbond movie. haha. I have Travel around the world too much,time to settle down in msia. almost everycountry in europe. All thanks to student exchange program. Any readers have opportunity to go on exchange, by all means just, go!. its awsomely well worth the effort to apply. me Highly recomend it.

And thanks for the help with malay. I still have my dictionary if i see words i dun undertsand. hehe. {wink}

So, how how? after looking at my photos?. me leng chai or not? kekekeke {high}{cool}{victory}{grin}

your reaction ---> {ohmygod}{shy}{angry}{arrogant}{zzz}{sick}

HEHEHE~

Mr & Mrs Mondok 10-30-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 16455)
Yeap, In Venice. you are very vigilant. hehe. the area is near the place where they shot jamesbond movie. haha. I have Travel around the world too much,time to settle down in msia. almost everycountry in europe. All thanks to student exchange program. Any readers have opportunity to go on exchange, by all means just, go!. its awsomely well worth the effort to apply. me Highly recomend it.

And thanks for the help with malay. I still have my dictionary if i see words i dun undertsand. hehe. {wink}

So, how how? after looking at my photos?. me leng chai or not? kekekeke {high}{cool}{victory}{grin}

your reaction ---> {ohmygod}{shy}{angry}{arrogant}{zzz}{sick}

HEHEHE~

.:: REEEAAALLLYYYY leng chai...{good}{good}{good} How long u stay in Venice (Italy)??? Any malay food can easily be find there??? {scared} Its a nice gondola & beautiful panorama... {kiss}::.

BellXun 10-30-2008 02:12 PM

Its very nice there. Supprisingly there is alot of halal restaurant there too. mainly in the touristy areas/ streets.. I stayed there for 4 days... :) lived inland... took a 45min train into Venice with friends everymorning... well if u are going... becareful of pickpockets, i heard there is alot althought we never encouter any... and i think 80% of the people there in Venice are tourists... the other 20% are shopkeepers and workers... they say in Venice itself its imposible to live....too exp... so no locals live there... maybe beggers do... haha {nah}

;)