PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Events (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NANAS Cats and Kittens Adoption Drive, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka 13-18 Apr (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4211)

Sashy 04-11-2010 09:06 PM

NANAS Cats and Kittens Adoption Drive, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka 13-18 Apr

NANAS (Noahs Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary) will also be holding a cats and kittens adoption drive on the 13-18 Apr. The cats and kits are spayed, flea free and dewormed. Please drop by if you are looking to adopt :)

Will post more details (times for the weekdays) soon! Weekend should be all day as we have volunteers

Angelsoo 04-11-2010 11:28 PM

Re: NANAS Cats and Kittens Adoption Drive, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka 13-18 Apr

Hi,

I know NANAS is in Johor. Are they organizing any adoption drive in KL anytime soon?

Sashy 04-11-2010 11:36 PM

Hmm I can't answer that, but Malacca isnt too far from KL if you want to take a drive down this weekend

aina.mj 04-12-2010 01:09 PM

hi sashy...i've called kak yam about nanas neuterd program that been done in jb recently.she told me to asked u if there is any chance that u would do the program in melaka.will there b any chance?i would love to bring my 2 foster kittens to neuter.muar is too far away..i'm staying in klang.last time i neuter my 2 female cats(rm300)&1 foster male kitten(rm120)at a privet clinic.a little expensive..hehe..now dont hv budget and they r already 5 month.

Sashy 04-12-2010 03:00 PM

Yes, NANAS does come to Melaka to do neutering for cats and dogs every 2-3 months. If you drop me a PM I will notify you when they next come. (Should be around May/June)

thini 04-12-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sashy (Post 78952)
NANAS (Noahs Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary) will also be holding a cats and kittens adoption drive on the 13-18 Apr. The cats and kits are spayed, flea free and dewormed. Please drop by if you are looking to adopt :)

Will post more details (times for the weekdays) soon! Weekend should be all day as we have volunteers

Sashy, by 16th is it starting yet? Where about in Dataran Pahlawan? Since I'll be in Malacca, so would definitely drop by....{victory}

Sashy 04-12-2010 09:57 PM

Ya, they should be there by 11am-noon. Bring a cat basket, or buy one from NANAS, and take a cat or kitten home! :)

AndyKoh 04-12-2010 10:03 PM

Hi Sashy,

Are you a volunteer for NANAS? PetFinder.my would love to assist them in rehoming the animals by setting up a proper profile for them and their pets, just like SPCA, PAWS etc.. Are you familiar with any person within their team that I can get in touch with?

Sashy 04-12-2010 10:11 PM

Hmm let me get Raymunds number this week and I will pass it to you. Their sanctuary is in Johor so I can't get pics up for them.

AndyKoh 04-12-2010 10:17 PM

Thanks Sashy. Would be great if you can help in explaning how PetFinder.my works to Raymund when you meet him too. Please let me know his number and email, thanks.

I'd love to meet up with him but unfortunately have weekend adoption events on-going beginning this weekend till July.