PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Jobs & Vacancies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   PETSTER is short of a 'brain'! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3550)

William Tan 12-08-2009 03:55 AM

PETSTER is short of a 'brain'!

Good news pet lovers out there who wish to take this pet ownership experience into their career paths! PETSTER is now looking for a 'brain', someone who can squeeze the delicious juice out from their head and turn them into texts and ideas - the journalist.

What you should do?
You should know how to make something really ugly look beautiful, in words. You should also be aware and keep yourself updated about the pet industry. Write as many articles as you can which you think pet lovers will be hungry for them!

Requirements?
Yes, you will need at least an Intel Pentium 4 brain which can run for days without shutting off and also the love for pets! Good writing skills and also good communcating skills.

Pay?
The startup pay sucks but you'll be rewarded upon your confirmation after 3 months of hard squeezing.

Interested?
Email me now at william@petsternetwork.asia!

William Tan 06-14-2010 04:19 AM

Re: PETSTER is short of a 'brain'!

Hey guys, we still need people in PETSTER! Anyone?

Fareen 06-14-2010 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Tan (Post 82535)

Maybe people are terrified of being 'squeezed' LOL!

tlllastar 06-14-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Tan (Post 82535)

Do you want part timer? I'm a student. I can write you a couple of articles per month, or as agreed later. My writing is not not, a wrote a few short stories before, nothing on animals before but as I absolutely love animals, it shouldn't be a problem to produce some.

I can produce the article myself base on requirements or you can give me some scraps of highlights and I can pen them down into articles. Only downside if, I can not be working in your office. But I can still be committed.

I can let you read my short stories if you're interested =) or if you prefer to read something more relevant, you can give me a title and I'll write an article for your perusal =)

daphne1985 07-09-2010 05:25 PM

Dear tlllastar,

here mentioned
(interested? Email me now at william@petsternetwork.asia!)
{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlllastar (Post 82571)
Do you want part timer? I'm a student. I can write you a couple of articles per month, or as agreed later. My writing is not not, a wrote a few short stories before, nothing on animals before but as I absolutely love animals, it shouldn't be a problem to produce some.

I can produce the article myself base on requirements or you can give me some scraps of highlights and I can pen them down into articles. Only downside if, I can not be working in your office. But I can still be committed.

I can let you read my short stories if you're interested =) or if you prefer to read something more relevant, you can give me a title and I'll write an article for your perusal =)