PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Training & Behavioral Issues (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dog obedience training by certified dog behaviorist. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=165)

acsyen 06-20-2008 12:58 PM

Dog obedience training by certified dog behaviorist.

Trainer's name : Cheng See

Cheng See is a certified pet behaviorist trained in Australia. Have you ever wonder why some dogs learn fast and some dogs learn slow? Every dog is different therefore a behaviorist is highly recommended to be a good trainer to the dogs. They will observe the dog and train them using the best way that the dog will respond to. Dogs are very intelligent creatures but if trained in wrong way they will not respond the way we want. And worst of all are trainers who tell you that your dog is untrainable which is totally untrue. How can they call themselves a trainer when they can't train a dog. It's their job to think of how to train that particular dog and this is why i recommend Cheng See as she will do her homework to help every dog even problematic ones. Check out and subscribe to her website for more information.

Specially for dogs adopted from SPCA/PAWS or from me or Molly (mbless), Cheng See will give a discount on her training classes. Participants will have to bring the receipt that they get from SPCA/PAWS to prove the adoption. As for dogs adopted from me you can bring my adoption form or call me to get me to certify the dog personally for you.

Do let me know if you have any queries.

RoyBlue 07-07-2008 01:19 AM

Re: Dog obedience training by certified dog behaviorist.

I can vouch for Cheng See. She's really really good with dog training. I've witnessed her training the dogs @ Paws first-hand and the response is AMAZING.

Hajar 12-05-2008 03:49 PM

How much do you charge for at-home training? I have two German shepherds (10 months & 1 year)

Quote:

Originally Posted by acsyen (Post 707)
Trainer's name : Cheng See

Cheng See is a certified pet behaviorist trained in Australia. Have you ever wonder why some dogs learn fast and some dogs learn slow? Every dog is different therefore a behaviorist is highly recommended to be a good trainer to the dogs. They will observe the dog and train them using the best way that the dog will respond to. Dogs are very intelligent creatures but if trained in wrong way they will not respond the way we want. And worst of all are trainers who tell you that your dog is untrainable which is totally untrue. How can they call themselves a trainer when they can't train a dog. It's their job to think of how to train that particular dog and this is why i recommend Cheng See as she will do her homework to help every dog even problematic ones. Check out and subscribe to her website for more information.

Specially for dogs adopted from SPCA/PAWS or from me or Molly (mbless), Cheng See will give a discount on her training classes. Participants will have to bring the receipt that they get from SPCA/PAWS to prove the adoption. As for dogs adopted from me you can bring my adoption form or call me to get me to certify the dog personally for you.

Do let me know if you have any queries.

acsyen 12-06-2008 02:18 AM

Hi ,

Can you please call cheng see on the number given above. Thanks. I am not Cheng See by the way..