PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,please.. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2375)

mechapend 06-07-2009 08:39 PM

anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,please..

anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,this is my first puppy,any suggestion?,please..

mrsdolittle 06-07-2009 09:49 PM

Re: anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,please..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechapend (Post 46613)
anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,this is my first puppy,any suggestion?,please..

Please check out this link... the puppy need your help.

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/5515/

jenn 06-08-2009 10:31 AM

Re: anyone,i want to adopt a puppy,offer me plz..or u can offfer me cheap price,please..

Quote:

mechapend...

y not go to places like SPCA or FFF to adopt one... there's alot of puppy there ... pure breed or mongrel.. the adoption fees are nego... {victory}

mrsdolittle 06-08-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn (Post 46630)
mechapend...

y not go to places like SPCA or FFF to adopt one... there's alot of puppy there ... pure breed or mongrel.. the adoption fees are nego... {victory}

Hello Jenn,

Has your puppy being adopted yet. How is he? Is everything ok?

bondada 06-20-2009 03:35 PM

Dear,

i'm offering my puupy for sale due to too many dogs at home, you may wanna contact me for further details @016-7739 520/Vince.{good}

Amy.2135 07-01-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Dear mechapend,

I have a poodle for sale. Please contact me if you interested.

2 months old. Color : Dark Brown (Rare color!!)

Birth date: 1/5/2009

First vaccin: 12/6/2009 , last medical check-up : 29 June 2009

Health guaranteed.

Sex: Female

Price: RM1000 (include food, cage, bowl, toy, vet consultant and etc)

Reason: I couldn't take care of her because i'm always off working. I'm moving into a condo so, i can't have her there too.

Contact: 012 220 1115 or email me at amy.2135@hotmail.com (email or msn) for more information

P/S: For ALL buyer: FOC of many other puppy accessories at your purchase!!

Thanks!

nurkasih 07-01-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

why dun u check the listing... there's a lot... an even people are giving out for free...{wink}

hatemetoday 07-07-2009 09:46 AM

in the newspaper today/nst, uncle tan from tmn sri segambut is facing a hard time with the town municipal + neighbours...his 15 rescued dogs are nowhere to go now (kalau tak kena bwk pegi dbkl la)..hope our dear doglover frens to go visit, CIO and who might knows there are few suits for adoption ...{sick}{sick}

FurKids 07-07-2009 11:32 AM

My friend Mechapend,

Pulau Ketam got so many dogs and puppies on the streets that the people there actually spend money to throw them away on deserted islands to die and for the healthier and stronger ones that managed to swim back across, they prevent them from landing until the poor dogs finally get exhausted and cannot stay afloat anymore and they all drowned.

Why don't you take a trip up there, have a nice seafood experience and come home with a free pup. You will have done a kind deed and saved a young life. {happy}

cookie 07-07-2009 09:50 PM

Well said, my friend. {good}{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}
Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 51748)
Pulau Ketam got so many dogs and puppies on the streets that the people there actually spend money to throw them away on deserted islands to die and for the healthier and stronger ones that managed to swim back across, they prevent them from landing until the poor dogs finally get exhausted and cannot stay afloat anymore and they all drowned.

Why don't you take a trip up there, have a nice seafood experience and come home with a free pup. You will have done a kind deed and saved a young life. {happy}

Funk 07-15-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 51748)
My friend Mechapend,

Geat idea!{good}{good}{happy} Might do it myslf!

forevai 07-24-2009 01:29 PM

please refer to this thread... or look for me "forevai"...
i have a small puppy on hand, bt it is just a normal puppy, no breed.
i not dare to bring it to SPCA just because the SPCA ppl told me they will just kill it.

so, i hope u could help me, and also help d puppy... pls...
thank you very much...

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2647

dog is my buddy 07-24-2009 02:33 PM

Which person said that? SPCA ppl told me they will just kill it.
Please write down the name and which SPCA Station. We have few forumer as volunteer will look into it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by forevai (Post 54660)
please refer to this thread... or look for me "forevai"...
i have a small puppy on hand, bt it is just a normal puppy, no breed.
i not dare to bring it to SPCA just because the SPCA ppl told me they will just kill it.

so, i hope u could help me, and also help d puppy... pls...
thank you very much...

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2647