PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Evil X-owner! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5242)

vani 01-13-2011 05:34 PM

Evil X-owner!

My two darling dogs Ruby and Shih tzu were bought from an Evil Guy Jimmypiu through petfinder's 'for sale' section...I paid Rm250 for them..

Ruby was for sale and when I contacted him asking for Ruby, he just decided to get rid of Shih Tzu and offered her to me for a price of course! Ruby was a 1.5year old shih poo and Shih tzu was a 6year old shih tzu!

We went to Muar to collect them and needless to say they were overjoyed to leave their house! The owner had a corner house with ample space and both the dogs were kept in a small cage and given some brandless kibbles to eat while his wife's poodles stayed inside the house! And when we reached KL, we took them straight to Bangsar Vet where we meet this really nice vet, Dr.Foong!

Ruby had ear mites, a iron chain around her neck which the vet's assistant playered out and 300g of terribly matted hair which needed to be shaved! She was also scared of human hands and docked her head down whenever u patted her...which made me conclude that he must have whacked her alot..

Shih tzu came with serious ear infection, yeast infection, growth + warts on her body, Hip/knee problem that hardly happens to small dogs unless they are caged for long hours, serious eye infection+partial blindness due to corneal ulcer, overlicking of paws and temperamental because of her condition! I think he was a breeder and tried but didnt suceed as he told me that she does not like male dogs! She must have gone through a lot of shit...

They are better now, been vaccinated and dewormed..Ruby had her heartworm injection and spayed under Paws Mission's special rates thanks to Aunty Fan! Shih tzu is on monthly Interceptor as she is still weak from her multiple complications! She is currently undergoing accupuncture under Dr.Susannah and has improved tremendously!

The reason I am writting this here is because Jimmypiu has resurfaced and is now selling poodles in Petfinder...his poodles are about 2-3months old and the father is 11months old while the mother is 12months old! Not only is he an evil owner, he is a breeder with no moral values, breeding his dog at such a young age!!{angry}{angry}{angry} Please blacklist him!

I am happy that I rescued both of them and dont regret paying Rm250 for them! I also dont regret all the extra cost I paid due to their condition! But I really really regret being a human when there are fellow humanbeings like Jimmypiu who behave in such a disgusting manner!

I dont have any photos to support my allegation..however anyone in doubt can contact Dr. Foong from Bangsar Vet as she was the first to see the dogs.. Dr. Susannah from Asia Paws can also be contacted as she is currently shih tzu's accupunturist!

Administrator 01-13-2011 06:07 PM

Re: Evil X-owner!

Dear Vani,

Thank you for posting the details here and highlighting the issue to our community. We have sent a request to Jimmy Piu and will await his response and clarifications to this matter, failing which we would proceed to blacklist his account.

Jimmy's profile can be viewed here:
http://www.petfinder.my/members/jimmypiu/

If you suspect animal abuse, we strongly suggest that you also get in touch with relevant authorities (in this case, probably one of the animal welfare groups in Johor) so that they can further investigate into it. SPCA Selangor might be able to help you get in touch with relevant parties too if you give them a call.

jimmypiu 01-13-2011 07:50 PM

u better said properly i already told u that Shih tzu are very old
b4 u buy i have told u every thing about that dog
u asking me for cheap and cheap price
at first i don want sell the Shih tzu to u that u said no problem for what condition for that Shih tzu the important that i give u cheap now u said this type of word.admin please spam this complain cos this buyer is want to make thing worst.

Maneki Neko 01-13-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmypiu (Post 92552)
u better said properly i already told u that Shih tzu are very old
b4 u buy i have told u every thing about that dog
u asking me for cheap and cheap price
at first i don want sell the Shih tzu to u that u said no problem for what condition for that Shih tzu the important that i give u cheap now u said this type of word.admin please spam this complain cos this buyer is want to make thing worst.

The question is: WHY was the dog in such poor condition?

jimmypiu 01-14-2011 02:47 PM

u ask her why so bad condition after she buy the dog from me!!
if the dog i sell to her already got such problem at the first week after she buy from me already make complain here why wait until now??
already 4 month just got these problem...

vani 01-18-2011 12:23 AM

Firstly, Shih Tzu isnt old..she is only six!
Secondly, thank god I took Shih Tzu because lliving with u would have killed her!!

Please stop talking nonsense Jimmy {angry} !! The day i took Shih tzu i brought her straight to the vet, which means that the vet, Dr.Foong would be able lo verify on Shih Tzu's condition!

What do u mean by why wait till now to complain!! Whats the point of complaining? At the most u can give my money back but the thing is that a dog is not a product..its a living thing that needs care and love! As I said there was no point in complaining but when I realised that you were trying to sell your poodles, I knew I had to do something!

So, don't worry Jimmy, I will be making an official complaint to Dept of Vet Services and also SPCA!

adrianng87 01-18-2011 04:18 PM

Vani,
Good to raise this matter here. It's always right to do.

Jimmy,
When you are selling a sick pet then you are considered an irresponsible pet breeder.

This is lack of responsibility, don't treat animals as mere lifeless object for the sake of money. Please think twice before you even breed them to sell. Pets have the same lives like us too.

After all, our parents won't just ignore us when we are sick right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmypiu (Post 92564)
u ask her why so bad condition after she buy the dog from me!!
if the dog i sell to her already got such problem at the first week after she buy from me already make complain here why wait until now??
already 4 month just got these problem...

milocute 01-19-2011 02:56 PM

So, don't worry Jimmy, I will be making an official complaint to Dept of Vet Services and also SPCA![/QUOTE]

I'm strongly agree with u to make a complaint to Dept of Vet services & SPCA to avoid this evil ex-owner do same thing to other dogs to get extra money. I've taking care a 5 years old stray cats ( still in good shape & clean as I gave bath once in 2-3 month or whenever she's dirty) which totally free to roam outside the house.
If the ex owner is a responsible owner he should give the dogs a good treatment as soon the problems occur. Give a good bath & take them for a walk. an old age is not a reason for u to do such things to those dogs.
Even though I'm a muslim & my contact with dogs is limited, I always adore owner at my housing area who jog with their dogs.
And as for u veni, well done! {good}

jimmypiu 01-19-2011 04:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
dunno god is helping me or what lucky i got keep 1 of the sms that she send to me.and for those making nosense here pls delete your post otherwise......

Marcelleve 01-19-2011 07:18 PM

Hi Everyone,

I think it is best to leave it to professionals for further investigation.

But I don't think it is 'nonsense' to share one's point of view because it is the rights of every human to voice out their own opinion and beliefs.
The trust and belief is up to everyone's freedom of choice and decision.

Hence, the law makers can only be the one to settle each other's disputes and be judged.

To update us regarding this matter is always welcome and highly appreciated by members of Petfinder.com such as myself.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Eve

vani 01-20-2011 12:35 AM

To jimmy,

I will be making an official police report as its obviously not my sms that you have cut and pasted here in the forum!
I am a degree holder with an additional diploma in English and that sms is written in really bad English!! What disease to your dog is wrong English, its cheaper not more cheap, its them not then and give me earn money is also wrong English!
So unless you make a public apology, I am certainly going to make a police report and I guess you messed with the wrong person this time!
Also, your Shh tzu mix poodle has been spayed at Dr.Edmund's clinic under Paws Mission as Aunty Fan issued me the receipt! Shih tzu is yet to be spayed as her condition is still not that good! This was the advise given by Dr.Susannah from Asia Paws!!

To marcelleve,

Please dont comment on my usage of the word "nonsense"! If you saw how badly the dogs had been treated by Jimmy then you wouldn't just stop at the word nonsense! The shih poo has a line around her mouth as though she has been tied with a rubber band!!

Personally I wont be gaining anything by making this complaint.. I have already spent more than RM1000 on Shih tzu's medication alone so I am not expecting any money from Jimmy! All I want is that he stop treating animals badly and stop breeding and selling them!!

Sai Ram

Marcelleve 01-20-2011 10:55 AM

Sorry Vani, I wasn't referring to you. Is it possible to re-read again maybe you misunderstood me?

By anyway my mistake in my part it was a typo error I was referring to 'no sense' in the statement of 'and for those making nosense here pls delete your post otherwise...... ' by Jimmy. I did not make any judgement between you.
But this issue should be taken to higher authorities.

In my opinion, the breeder have to be really careful because they are always be responsible for the well being of the pets before they handed over to the new pet owners to avoid future grievances and other disputes.

Please update us on this matter.

Thank you again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vani (Post 92682)
To marcelleve,

Please dont comment on my usage of the word "nonsense"! If you saw how badly the dogs had been treated by Jimmy then you wouldn't just stop at the word nonsense! The shih poo has a line around her mouth as though she has been tied with a rubber band!!

Personally I wont be gaining anything by making this complaint.. I have already spent more than RM1000 on Shih tzu's medication alone so I am not expecting any money from Jimmy! All I want is that he stop treating animals badly and stop breeding and selling them!!

Sai Ram

Administrator 01-20-2011 01:59 PM

Dear All,

Upon consideration of the points and accounts of both parties, we have come to the conclusion that Jimmy Piu is indeed in negligence of properly taking care of his pets, leading to health problems and issues that subsequently followed.

As such, we will proceed to terminate Jiimmy Piu's account and flag him as an Irresponsible Merchant accordingly in our system.

This thread will be closed.