PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=615)

Ezer 08-13-2008 01:55 AM

The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/48/74/1_to_510.jpg

Oh, it's late, very late.. and very dark... everyone's asleep, and everything's quiet...

but oh oh... you find yourself still awake.. and wonders if you're a vampire!

And you're bored! So, here's where you hang out with other Vampires, Night Owls, Bat-creatures, and Blackie!

RULES:

You can only post here if it's after 1 am and before 5 am

{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}{zzz}

No Posting before 1 am, or Pak Din, the Vampire Club Bar Tender will tendang your ass!

Ezer 08-13-2008 01:57 AM

Re: The Vampiric Insomnia Club - After 2 AM

It's now 2 am and I can see these nocturnal animals creeping about:

Ezer, AndyKoh, BabyZee, blackie007, Jiale, dog is my buddy

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:01 AM

Ah, this "post reply" link works.....the 1am one didn't work....

Ezer 08-13-2008 02:03 AM

Haha... you must be replying while i was deleting that thread. I realize i posted 2 of the same...

Everyone can chit chat here after 1 am... let's see what cuckoo stories will come up during the wee hours.. hehe..

Ezer 08-13-2008 02:09 AM

Re: Mamak Hangouts!

Haha... we should have some mamak or nite meal sometimes.. ie, really go hang out..

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:10 AM

Ya, I did think it was funny that the thread disappeared after I sent the broken link message to administrator.

Cuckoo stories?? Nah, I want fresh, red, blooooodyyyy stories......(fangs showing now, ready to leap at the first neck I see......) {mevil}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 3215)
Haha... you must be replying while i was deleting that thread. I realize i posted 2 of the same...

Everyone can chit chat here after 1 am... let's see what cuckoo stories will come up during the wee hours.. hehe..

Ezer 08-13-2008 02:11 AM

^ Uh Uh... I'll fly over to your house in less than 1 nano second and rescue your sleeping hubby from your evil fangs!

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:12 AM

Re: Mamak Hangouts!

KL-ites, WATCH OUT!!! THE VAMPIRES ARE HITTING TOWN!!!! RUN IF U VALUE YOUR BLOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 3218)
Haha... we should have some mamak or nite meal sometimes.. ie, really go hang out..

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:14 AM

hahahah, he looooooooves my evil fangs......geekgeekgeekgeek!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 3220)
^ Uh Uh... I'll fly over to your house in less than 1 nano second and rescue your sleeping hubby from your evil fangs!

AndyKoh 08-13-2008 02:27 AM

Sorry to dissapoint you people... this is not Andy Koh speaking to you all... he is already deep asleep and drooling all over his bed... {mdreamer}

This is his Master Dog you are speaking to. I am just trying to understand why my human slave loves to yak away on this boring thing you slaves call Internet... I mean, what in the world can be more important and satisfying than sniffing butts and pissing on lamp posts & tyres?

If you vampires have sleeping disorders, just follow my technique... chase your tails for 100 rounds, and you'll blackout instantly! Now... lemme show you how to do it.. Grrrrrr...... Warrrrff... *CRASH*!! {mbeated}

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:30 AM

Andy or Master Dog.......vampires don't have tails lar.....only hellboy has a tail...{nah}
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 3233)
Sorry to dissapoint you people... this is not Andy Koh speaking to you all... he is already deep asleep and drooling all over his bed... {mdreamer}

This is his Master Dog you are speaking to. I am just trying to understand why my human slave loves to yak away on this boring thing you slaves call Internet... I mean, what in the world can be more important and satisfying than sniffing butts and pissing on lamp posts & tyres?

If you vampires have sleeping disorders, just follow my technique... chase your tails for 100 rounds, and you'll blackout instantly! Now... lemme show you how to do it.. Grrrrrr...... Warrrrff... *CRASH*!! {mbeated}

dog is my buddy 08-13-2008 02:34 AM

Good morning to Petfinder.my dude. Now I doing design my new web page. done 60%. and play with my dogs.

BabyZee 08-13-2008 02:36 AM

Re: The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

I'm eating kueh teow grg and drinking teh ais...{good}
ah..what a life...{cool}

blackie007 08-13-2008 02:37 AM

another vampire! oooooh.........dogs.....hmmmm......I'm so hungry even dogs look delicious....{mevil}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 3238)
Good morning to Petfinder.my dude. Now I doing design my new web page. done 60%. and play with my dogs.

Ezer 08-13-2008 02:39 AM

Good morning ladies and gentleman, and ah, vampires!

I am not Ezer, either...

I am his Lord, the Rottweiller...

Ezer's busy giving me a leg massage right now, so I have decided to pop in here and see what's my slave's been up to...

After a bit of browsing, I realize that slaves are too free... you should be tending to your masters 24/7, not wasting precious time chit chatting about things that matters less than the atom in my tail...

I am now officially writing down your names and reporting you to your masters..

I hope that you'll get a spanking come morning!

Good Night.

Woof!

ps: Gonna lick my balls now... Don't think I'll make Ezer do it today...

dog is my buddy 08-13-2008 02:44 AM

My master asking me replace him chat with you guys. http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/48/74/1grosc11.gif He took my bed.

Ezer 08-13-2008 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 3245)
My master asking me replace him chat with you guys. http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/48/74/1grosc11.gif He took my bed.

Welcome, MASTER of dog-is-my-buddy... better make him sleep on the floor and bring you breakfast in bed!

BabyZee 08-13-2008 02:50 AM

my master babies gendut2, eh, not with me...
they're with the other slave, my hubby...
muahahahaha..i'm freeeeeeee......{cool}

AndyKoh 08-13-2008 02:56 AM

Lord Rotty,

You're being too nice to Ezer. Have you forgotten Rule #9 in our Masters Handbook? Let me remind you:

Rule #9:
Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall a Master allow his Slave to forsake his duties of licking the Master's balls for a minimum of 1 hour/day. Such severe disobedience shall be punishable by immediate neutering of the Slave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 3242)
Good morning ladies and gentleman, and ah, vampires!

I am not Ezer, either...

I am his Lord, the Rottweiller...

ps: Gonna lick my balls now... Don't think I'll make Ezer do it today...

Good morning to you too, Master Dog!

You are too nice to your Slave too, humans should never sleep on our bed.. they are very dirty - they never lick their backsides clean before going to sleep. Also, they snore like elephants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 3245)

blackie007 08-13-2008 03:11 AM

hahaha, this is so funny.......lol

Anyway, you poor guys...........I am Blackie still, because within me is my vampiric self.....although of course, sometimes I take on the shape of a cat......you can recognize that Blackie the CAT is the same as Blackie007.....both have fangs!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 3252)
Rule #9:
Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall a Master allow his Slave to forsake his duties of licking the Master's balls for a minimum of 1 hour/day. Such severe disobedience shall be punishable by immediate neutering of the Slave.

Good morning to you too, Master Dog!

You are too nice to your Slave too, humans should never sleep on our bed.. they are very dirty - they never lick their backsides clean before going to sleep. Also, they snore like elephants.