PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   SPCA (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Spca ampang in need of more adopters... (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2057)

FurKids 04-22-2009 02:44 PM

Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 40794)
ahem!! So girls,beware!! If Ezer ask for chick buffer hug,then you girls know what it means {wink}

An erotic threesome ... {wink}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 40835)
info betul kak.the rates include deworming,vaccination dan neuter tp sebab kuicng tu baru duduk 2 hari dah kena adopt so durang suruh dia dtg lagi for the cat's vaccination dan deworming.tp dia duduk jauh bukan KL.from different state.dia tak dpt dtg utk vaksin dan deworm kat SPCA so dia buat kat area kampung dia. so I was thinking if akak blh cakap dgn SPCA those yg tak dpt dtg ke SPCA utk vaksin,deworm dan neuter ada concession for them??

Dear June,

They can adopt and choose to take the cats, kittens or dogs and puppies to any other vet they had chosen after the adoption... so tak ada masalah kat sini...{good}

You boleh cakap baik baik kat front office especially Ms Chelvy, if the person is genuine, the adoption fees can be reduced...

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimimaro84 (Post 40846)
*hugs everyone*

Wow tyrant_sparda ur post kinda cool and make me happy n smiling wide...i dunno why its like everything in my heart juz flushed out hahahahahahahah{grin}

*hugs ans kisses for all... i mean all*

{muacks}{muacks}{muacks} {muacks}{muacks}{muacks}

FurKids 04-22-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 40746)
It's called sandwich, june! And it's every guy's fantasy...

Jangan kena secretly taped sudah, nanti besok semua tertumpah kat internet ... sekarang memang musim benda-benda macam nie ... wakakakakaahhhh!!!

Kak Anum, jaga-jaga Pak Haji yg menyamar diri undercover ... {scared}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 40891)
Kawan ajak kahwin baru tahu ... {grin}

Mana boleh... I kan dah berpunya....{wink}

melmel 04-22-2009 03:26 PM

furkids,
sexy mrs dolittle is not available lah, oredi booked by her Mr right

FurKids 04-22-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 40917)
Mana boleh... I kan dah berpunya....{wink}

Wakakakaahaa!!! Tahu, Num, bukan tak tahu ... no problem on your part ... tapi kalo Pak Wer tu dah terpesona, dia mana kira ... dia kejar juga ... dan Anum gotta run for dear life or swing that pretty stilleto well ... and Cik Abang gotta step in quick (no, I think Stripes Scooby Boboy will do the job perfectly! ... jangan luper bawak dia besok ...) wakakakakaaaa!!!!

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 40920)
Wakakakaahaa!!! Tahu, Num, bukan tak tahu ... no problem on your part ... tapi kalo Pak Wer tu dah terpesona, dia mana kira ... dia kejar juga ... dan Anum gotta run for dear life or swing that pretty stilleto well ... and Cik Abang gotta step in quick (no, I think Stripes Scooby Boboy will do the job perfectly! ... jangan luper bawak dia besok ...) wakakakakaaaa!!!!

Amboi... Adik akak ni bukan main lagi dia ya... sempat menyakat pulak...

Tapi akak rasa kan, Si Scooby Boy will just run away and tak peduli kat i... dia sayang papa dia je... mama dia kan "HIS MAID OF HONOR"...

Nampak I dia ingat food and cleaning up his place, sayang I pun sikit sikit aje...{arrogant}{cry}

FurKids 04-22-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 40921)
Amboi... Adik akak ni bukan main lagi dia ya... sempat menyakat pulak...

Tapi akak rasa kan, Si Scooby Boy will just run away and tak peduli kat i... dia sayang papa dia je... mama dia kan "HIS MAID OF HONOR"...

Nampak I dia ingat food and cleaning up his place, sayang I pun sikit sikit aje...{arrogant}{cry}

Awwwwww .... Scooby cayang, is that true? Then your mama simply has to practise swinging her deadly stilletos la nampak nyer ... {grin}

melmel 04-22-2009 03:46 PM

can help me 2 promote Titi in d sheltet tis Sat? cld pls speak 2 Chelvy c whether can bring Titi 2 d front?

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melmel (Post 40918)
furkids,
sexy mrs dolittle is not available lah, oredi booked by her Mr right

Mel,

TiTi is in the adoption list la sister... in Petfinder...{cool}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melmel (Post 40924)
can help me 2 promote Titi in d sheltet tis Sat? cld pls speak 2 Chelvy c whether can bring Titi 2 d front?

Will do that for you... tomorrow is my off day, so I can be at the shelter and bring her to the front ya... I promise...{good}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 40923)
Awwwwww .... Scooby cayang, is that true? Then your mama simply has to practise swinging her deadly stilletos la nampak nyer ... {grin}

Never, even after he badly bitten me, i never lay my hands on him...{sick}

He had a very rough background... he has all the time to learn to love me... i'll be patience and wait... meanwhile let him love daddy... that makes me happy too...{cool}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 04:12 PM

Dear all,

LETS ALL LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE THE ANIMALS... WHOEVER LOVES CATS... HELP THE CATS AND WHOEVER LOVES THE DOGS, HELP THE DOGS YA...

LETS ALL SERVE OUR PURPOSE IN THIS WORLD... IT WILL BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL

LOVE ALL OF YOU

DOLITTLE

daphne1985 04-22-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melmel (Post 40924)

Melmel,

okay, let me check Titi photo..I will help u to find good home for Titi..If my friends asking more about Titi then I PM u okay...

Cheers
Daphne

FurKids 04-22-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 40931)

He had a very rough background... he has all the time to learn to love me... i'll be patience and wait... meanwhile let him love daddy... that makes me happy too...{cool}

The poor boboy has many emotional scars and needs a lot of love and patience to overcome all those emotional huddles in him before he can have the courage to come out of his shell, poor boy ... I feel for him and I am glad that your hubby is there for it to happen ... your hubby sounds like a wonderful man and I have no doubt that he is because an animal like Scooby Boy can smell that out well.

I am happy for the three of you. {happy}

mrsdolittle 04-22-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne1985 (Post 40937)
Melmel,

okay, let me check Titi photo..I will help u to find good home for Titi..If my friends asking more about Titi then I PM u okay...

Cheers
Daphne

That is great Daphne, thanks a lot... GO GIRL!!!{victory}

daphne1985 04-22-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 40942)
That is great Daphne, thanks a lot... GO GIRL!!!{victory}

Welcome..{wink}, I will try to do wutever I can...{victory}

FurKids 04-22-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 40931)

Yes, it is wise for you to back off because his action (due to his abused background) is probably largely prompted by fear aggression based on his traumatic experiences. Fear in a dog's (or any animal for that matter) brain is quite hard to de-program/untrain ... and it lacks the frontal lobe that we humans have.

FurKids 04-22-2009 04:48 PM

But out of curiosity, Num, did Rosina cerita whether a man or woman abused Scooby more? I know she mentioned about his tragic dog buddy ... but what about the humans in Scooby's life before he found you guys?