PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Pet Memorial (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   RIP Oreo, my panda-like guinea pig. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6913)

Fyfyn 11-07-2012 02:27 AM

RIP Oreo, my panda-like guinea pig.

2 Attachment(s)
Oreo died on 29th October 2012. I suspect that she suffered from heat stroke but the vet says that she is just having an upset tummy. The night before she died, she didn't want to eat anything! I gave her timothy hay, cucumber and carrot but she was not interested in any. I tried petting her but she didn't give any response. She just freeze at the corner of the cage. The next morning she is still the same and didn't want to eat. She died in car during our way back home from the vet {cry} The cause of death is not clear. I don't know why she left me {cry} you're always in my heart, Oreo {kiss}

She's a very good piggie. And a very LOUD wheeker! {shy} I still remember the day when my car was stolen, I let them have their floor time in my room while I just lay on my bed crying about the stolen car and then Oreo came straight to me to check out what's wrong. I miss her so much {mcry}{mcry}{mcry}

Fortunately her cage partner, Mochaboy is not depressed without Oreo. I gave him new cage mates though. RIP Oreo {love}

Maneki Neko 11-07-2012 07:17 AM

Re: RIP Oreo, my panda-like guinea pig.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyfyn (Post 101355)
Oreo died on 29th October 2012. I suspect that she suffered from heat stroke but the vet says that she is just having an upset tummy. The night before she died, she didn't want to eat anything! I gave her timothy hay, cucumber and carrot but she was not interested in any. I tried petting her but she didn't give any response. She just freeze at the corner of the cage. The next morning she is still the same and didn't want to eat. She died in car during our way back home from the vet {cry} The cause of death is not clear. I don't know why she left me {cry} you're always in my heart, Oreo {kiss}

She's a very good piggie. And a very LOUD wheeker! {shy} I still remember the day when my car was stolen, I let them have their floor time in my room while I just lay on my bed crying about the stolen car and then Oreo came straight to me to check out what's wrong. I miss her so much {mcry}{mcry}{mcry}

Fortunately her cage partner, Mochaboy is not depressed without Oreo. I gave him new cage mates though. RIP Oreo {love}

Dear Fyfyn, welcome to Petfinder, and it's sad that your first post is about the passing of one of your guinea pigs -- Oreo sounds like she was a special animal! I hope you will find members here with whom to share information and stories. {good}

Fyfyn 11-08-2012 09:44 PM

Thank you, I'm still exploring. Glad that I found this site {happy}

mr. ho 12-17-2012 11:41 AM

My sympaties,
I just lost my guinea pig yesterday... It hurts. It is like a chunk of you just got ripped off. Now my #1 priority is to find a cemetery for my pet. Do you have any ideas? I have transport and can go any where from K.L. to Ipoh.