PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A Dog Club in Klang!! Field + Swimming Pool (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2367)

HappyDog 06-05-2009 06:12 PM

A Dog Club in Klang!! Field + Swimming Pool

Hi All!

We found that in KL area, there isnt really a place which we can let our pet to run freely or having a swim in a Swimming Pool.

We are considering in opening a Dog's Park in KLANG for our little doggy to have a fun and enjoyable day with their little friends!! There will be fanced up Swimming Pool & Fanced up Field together with a CLUB facilities at a reasonable annual membership fee!!

Please share with us your thoughts by giving us your feedback!!
Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks!

CHEERS!!!{high}

weetingtan 06-06-2009 05:38 PM

Re: A Dog Club in Klang!! Field + Swimming Pool

Hi,

I am very happy with this suggestion. I believe that there are lot of dog's lover in klang..

Looking forward for it.

Cheers!

dog is my buddy 06-06-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyDog (Post 46516)
Hi All!

We found that in KL area, there isnt really a place which we can let our pet to run freely or having a swim in a Swimming Pool.

We are considering in opening a Dog's Park in KLANG for our little doggy to have a fun and enjoyable day with their little friends!! There will be fanced up Swimming Pool & Fanced up Field together with a CLUB facilities at a reasonable annual membership fee!!

Please share with us your thoughts by giving us your feedback!!
Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks!

CHEERS!!!{high}

Plan and do is far differ, at Malaysia dog owner, the small fee of training dog class already unable to pay, how come they have interest pay for something like your mention.

HappyDog 06-08-2009 04:03 PM

Hi Weetingtan & Dog is my buddy,

Thank you for the reply & feedback.

Understanding that there are different groups of dog owners in malaysia which also include students or working adults with lower income. We will come out with different type of membership packages for everyone. Our membership fee will be a very affortable price and all the facilities included will be worth the price too.

jenn 06-08-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weetingtan (Post 46562)
Hi,

I am very happy with this suggestion. I believe that there are lot of dog's lover in klang..

Looking forward for it.

Cheers!

sounds intresting.... could consider to put in some place far away from city... maybe laces like sg.buluh... cheper land...{grin}

dog is my buddy 06-08-2009 04:22 PM

Thank you feedback, when you going ready? you need try do might know the result. Need do any web page let me know, I can introduce.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyDog (Post 46663)
Hi Weetingtan & Dog is my buddy,

Thank you for the reply & feedback.

Understanding that there are different groups of dog owners in malaysia which also include students or working adults with lower income. We will come out with different type of membership packages for everyone. Our membership fee will be a very affortable price and all the facilities included will be worth the price too.

jenn 06-08-2009 04:26 PM

actually beside a club like this, i thnk you guys could make it as a pet shop... selling product and do dogs training as well... all in 1... then price make it more economic lor... atleast they could have a free place to run and dont have to worried about heavy traffic or accident....

HappyDog 06-08-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn (Post 46668)
sounds intresting.... could consider to put in some place far away from city... maybe laces like sg.buluh... cheper land...{grin}

Hi Jenn, yes you are right. We need a big piece of land for that. We are looking at Johan Setia in Klang..

HappyDog 06-08-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 46669)
Thank you feedback, when you going ready? you need try do might know the result. Need do any web page let me know, I can introduce.

Thanks! However, we are still surveying all around. Hopefully everything is going on smoothly and well. If it's so, everything can be complete by year end.

HappyDog 06-08-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn (Post 46673)
actually beside a club like this, i thnk you guys could make it as a pet shop... selling product and do dogs training as well... all in 1... then price make it more economic lor... atleast they could have a free place to run and dont have to worried about heavy traffic or accident....

Yup Jenn, Thanks! We will look into what you mentioned above. Cheers!