PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Travel (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   pet friendly home stay in cameron highlands (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6689)

jamietanahrata 07-11-2012 07:50 AM

pet friendly home stay in cameron highlands

Dear People,

I have a lovely 3 bedroom apartment which I stay alone with two of my pets and I have two bedrooms for a home-stay experience. One is the master bedroom suite with an attached bathroom suite and great views of the mountain side and I also have taken pictures and put them in a pdf file for guests who want to come. The other smaller room has a double decker bunk bed with comfy spring mattresses.

I am a private tutor here and you can use the living room which has astro and a fully equipped kitchen. There is a church nearby and place for walking dogs and a lovely cool climate will definitely de-stress you and your pets.

Please email me for rates and information.

yvonne32 07-27-2012 01:05 PM

Re: pet friendly home stay in cameron highlands

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamietanahrata (Post 100519)
Dear People,

I have a lovely 3 bedroom apartment which I stay alone with two of my pets and I have two bedrooms for a home-stay experience. One is the master bedroom suite with an attached bathroom suite and great views of the mountain side and I also have taken pictures and put them in a pdf file for guests who want to come. The other smaller room has a double decker bunk bed with comfy spring mattresses.

I am a private tutor here and you can use the living room which has astro and a fully equipped kitchen. There is a church nearby and place for walking dogs and a lovely cool climate will definitely de-stress you and your pets.

Hi kindly let me know the rates for 2 persons and a dog, thanks...;)

yvonne32 07-27-2012 06:36 PM

Hi Jamie, can u pls provide rates and pictures? would like to come over next weekend, thanks

crystalruby763 12-24-2012 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=jamietanahrata;100519]Dear People,

Hi please let me know the rate for 7 person (all family member) and 2 dogs (small sizes) thanks

audreykoay 05-20-2013 03:56 PM

Hi there,

I hv 2 person and 1 poodle,pls let me know the rate.

Thank you.
Quote:

Dear People,

luvdog 08-08-2013 09:18 AM

Hi there, what is your email? Can let me know the rates? thx

devil 02-18-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Dear People,

i alone w my 2poodles n 1 schnauzer... may i know the rate??

devil 02-18-2014 11:39 PM

i stay alone with my 3 doggies.. 2poodle n 1 schnauzer... may i know the rate??? or u can sms me at 0194811388

DjRishen 03-11-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Dear People,

Hi there can i know how much is the price for 3 days and 2 nights stay at your apartment and 2 adult and 3 dogs? please reply to my email. djrishen@live.com or you can sms to 0149016703