PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Success Stories (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4266)

vivienlpl 04-24-2010 07:42 PM

Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

This article was extracted from the star online

very good!!!! i really admire such people like Shahrul Anum of who she is... what she stood on though many against her love for dogs. We need more people like this.... and Shahrul, you are definitely one amazing woman. We have a lot of people here too but in reality its getting lesser and lesser and became a minority one mind can be.

Continue what you doing most, dont care what other people think of you. Importantly know that you are right - you can stand where you are and people like you are the best! {good}

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.as...58&sec=central

mrsdolittle 04-27-2010 10:06 PM

Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Hey Viv girl... long time no see you here & "there"... {wink}

I hope the article will open up everyone's eye (s) & not to be ashamed of our past, for we should always be in the now... lessons need to be learnt.

What i'm doing is something that everybody owes to all the animals whose home had been taken away from them... their natural habitat is almost gone and mind us, we had changed most of their natural behavior from "wild" to: "domesticated" animals.

Therefore, it is our responsibility to care for them no matter what they are. Do not be afraid to be what we really are and to express our inner kind feelings towards the helpless being. There's nothing wrong with being kind and helping other live beings for they are God's creation too.

Viv, kakak's heart is filled & fulled with love for all beings no matter what they are or how they are towards kakak. Everyone is a special being, created with special character. Accepting things or a person the way they are is the best way to gain a lot of friendship and love.

Life is an illusion... you are me... and i am your mirror... we are no difference inside but only in forms...

Love for all... {kiss}

Kak Anum

AndyKoh 04-28-2010 01:03 AM

Shahrul, the article was great, and we're all proud of you. Keep up your excellent work, and continue set a good example to the animal lovers out there! {good}

dog is my buddy 04-29-2010 09:40 PM

Oh My That's Awesome. " Shahrul Anum playing with one of her dogs" it's pretty cool she's in photo!

mrsdolittle 05-01-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 79946)
Shahrul, the article was great, and we're all proud of you. Keep up your excellent work, and continue set a good example to the animal lovers out there! {good}

Hi! Andy,

Thanks to the writer, Ms Bavani. She wrote it nicely and really a pleasant article to be read.

I do what I do is because I know that I owe a lot to the animals. In fact trying really hard to be a vegetarian. Has stopped eating red meat and chicken, only seafood.

Do not know when I will stop eating seafood... {shy} {shy}

Thanks Andy, for the lovely compliment and courage. {muacks}

mrsdolittle 05-01-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 80128)
Oh My That's Awesome. " Shahrul Anum playing with one of her dogs" it's pretty cool she's in photo!

Hey! Bro...

How are you? Long time no hear from you... Miss you {wink}.

How are things with you? {victory}

dog is my buddy 05-01-2010 03:00 PM

mrsdolittle,
I am Fine, that would be great heard from you too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 80225)
Hey! Bro...

How are you? Long time no hear from you... Miss you {wink}.

How are things with you? {victory}

vivienlpl 05-01-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdolittle (Post 79936)
Hey Viv girl... long time no see you here & "there"... {wink}

I hope the article will open up everyone's eye (s) & not to be ashamed of our past, for we should always be in the now... lessons need to be learnt.

What i'm doing is something that everybody owes to all the animals whose home had been taken away from them... their natural habitat is almost gone and mind us, we had changed most of their natural behavior from "wild" to: "domesticated" animals.

Therefore, it is our responsibility to care for them no matter what they are. Do not be afraid to be what we really are and to express our inner kind feelings towards the helpless being. There's nothing wrong with being kind and helping other live beings for they are God's creation too.

Viv, kakak's heart is filled & fulled with love for all beings no matter what they are or how they are towards kakak. Everyone is a special being, created with special character. Accepting things or a person the way they are is the best way to gain a lot of friendship and love.

Life is an illusion... you are me... and i am your mirror... we are no difference inside but only in forms...

Love for all... {kiss}

Kak Anum

Helloo..Yo! YO! YO!!! hehheheehe.....yeah i havent been around lately.... hahaa ...busy with other stuff..

this article for sure really make my day smiling...{happy}

and i know you are also one of the best person too!! I love what you doing and i really support you all the way..... :) You are the best too...

it is so great to have people like you around and also Shahrul
It takes a lot of effort to help these animals......

they are helpless and we as a human being has the power to change everything..... as i believe they will light up all our lives in our everyday life.

They are our true companion, friend and best entertainers...... and yes they are living creatures created by god so we must love them no matter what :)