PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Cat for sale in Mudah - tapi keadaan yang sangat tidak terurus (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6566)

noor22710 04-18-2012 03:42 PM

Cat for sale in Mudah - tapi keadaan yang sangat tidak terurus

Salam 1 Malaysia..

Saya sgt2 emosional bila melihat keadaan kucing ini yang hendak dijual di Mudah.my...maaf tak berkesempatan nak tepek gambar, but you can view at following link...

http://www.mudah.my/Semiflat+Persian-14934140.htm

The cat is for sale, but look at the cage...dengan keadaan kucen yang sgt kotor, ekor dipenuhi najis...tiada cat litter di sediakan...and najis bersepah2...I really feel sad for this cat. For me the owner or anybody who want to sale the cat is very2 bad. Diaorg cuma nak cari keuntungan semata2...Please lah, kalau tak mampu jaga, why not bagi jek pada cat lover...ni dah lebih kurang mcm kes petknode jek...sbb advertiser tu ada boarding services jugak...

p/s : sorry kalau thread ni mengganggu, but i really feel angry and sad...{angry}{angry}{cry}{cry}

Maneki Neko 04-18-2012 08:19 PM

Re: Cat for sale in Mudah - tapi keadaan yang sangat tidak terurus

This is heart-breaking. And infuriating!

Casis 04-18-2012 09:46 PM

I pity the cat. I hope someone will take care of the cat and give a good home.

Is there anyway we can do about this?

Coony 04-22-2012 02:01 PM

The cage itself is badly rusted. Caging a cat with a wire mesh flooring without rust is already bad. The wire mesh flooring will hurt the cat paws causing sore & infection in time to come. This cat does look miserable & neglected. Say NO TO BYB. When the BUYING STOP the SUPPLY WILL STOP

x-rulez 04-22-2012 02:29 PM

how can we identified this BYB???does it including all the petshop selling pets with no cetificate?

shamsbangi 04-22-2012 05:55 PM

tak semua penjual kucing sedemikian. Jadi ambilkira juga penjagaan kucing kalau ingin membeli. Adalah digalakan membeli daripada petshop atau penjual (di MUDAH sekalipun) yang mana mereka daripada pecinta haiwan atau mempunyai penjagaan yang baik dan dipercayai. Jangan membeli daripada pihak memikirkan komersil dan duit semata2 macam yang tadi

AlexThen 04-22-2012 06:41 PM

true... agree with u... but i have another case.. my buyer bough a kitten from me .. after few days he not happy coz the cat not poo at the place that he prepare for teh cat to poo. Guess what?
he told me all his 3 cat nv use sand.. they just poo and pee on the news paper! {scared} how bad is that! then he wan to refund coz my cat dun wan poo and pee on the news paper!{ohmygod} my cat all toiled trained. he event told me its like a waste when provide sand for the cat to poo and pee . lol!

Coony 04-24-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-rulez (Post 99934)
how can we identified this BYB???does it including all the petshop selling pets with no cetificate?

No responsible breeder will sell or supply their cats to pet shop. Most registered breeders will not be that dumb to sell their cats to pet shop with a cert as it is traceable to them, it is just as good as telling the whole world that you are a registered BYB. By supporting pet shop that sell cats you are indirectly support BYB & kitty mill who supply them.

Even when buying from a breeder you shud be able to identified if the breeder is doing it for money or with love & passion for the breed. Get to see the living environment of the breeding cats & the living condition in the cattery. If you see something you think that you will not allow your cat to be in then it is definitely not the place you shud buy your cat from. Don't make mistake by buying the kitten from the breeder becoz you think you want to save it from the place becoz you just created a demand for it.

aidamd 04-24-2012 08:59 PM

bukan setakat kat mudah.com je, even most 'well-know' and not so well-known pet shop pun macam ni jugak. this situation is so bad coz they gain profit from selling these poor furries but they still deny even the very basic needs of the furries. ive seen so many incidents where the furries were caged in a very small cage without proper litter area, food and water! when i sorta 'tegur' them nicely, they just ignored me, or worse told me to mind my own business! i agreed with coony: do demand, no supply. so i guess its our part to help educate others on the bad side of BYB as many people dont know/understand about this. they dont even know that theyre paying a pure breed price for a domestic cat.

kacak 04-24-2012 10:34 PM

la yer ke truk begitu sekali.....!!!! tak dapat tengok la iklan tu da di 'delete'....setiap perkara / benda / masuk tandas pun perlukan duit.....semua atas pilihan kita . Contoh pet shop di petaling street ..masih gah , kalau x silap 3 @ 4 kedai di sana...walau teruk keadaan haiwan tersebut masih ada pembeli....

kkpiipo 04-25-2012 04:15 PM

em baik adopt stray cat kat memane..jage elok2 dorang mesti lame2 dorang pon jadi cantik..takyah bayar pon untuk adopt dorang..bayar untuk makan nom u uh(kalo dorang guna cat toilet{wink}) obat dan aksesori2 bkaitan je..hehe{happy}

Meffy 05-04-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkpiipo (Post 99955)
em baik adopt stray cat kat memane..jage elok2 dorang mesti lame2 dorang pon jadi cantik..takyah bayar pon untuk adopt dorang..bayar untuk makan nom u uh(kalo dorang guna cat toilet{wink}) obat dan aksesori2 bkaitan je..hehe{happy}

Betolx2. I 100% agree!

Macam kucing saya...pickup tepi longkang kat belakang restoran...skarang da 8 months...sihat, gebu, cantik...kalah kucing pet shop {grin}