PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Music (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Rock Kaki... (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=466)

RoyBlue 08-03-2008 11:07 AM

Rock Kaki...

I'm a rock kaki...

I listen to good ol rock music from the 80's and 90's. Bands like

Def Leppard, Poison, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Gary Moore, Guns & Roses, Black Sabbath, ACDC, KISS, Scorpions, and the list goes on and on.

My current favourite rock fix joint is Mystery @ The Curve where the band Rock of Ages is playing. They are by far one of the best rock bands i've seen in KL in a very long time.

dog is my buddy 08-03-2008 09:01 PM

Re: Rock Kaki...

You Rock a bit differ with my one, I like Suede, radiohead, stereophonics, My Chemical Romance, Third eye blind, Era, and many more.

Ezer 08-04-2008 05:36 PM

Mine is basically most music created before the 90s.... after which, you have all the factory spewing out same ol same ol, re-cycled, boring, songs with no tunes...

symboi 08-04-2008 08:20 PM

Roy I dunnoe most of the bands you mentioned.LOL.Except for Guns and Roses.I like Linkin Park,Josh Radin,Coldplay,Daughtry and rock bands la..i hate solo artists and R&B.Also,if I'm angry,Marilyn Manson and Fort Minor.

RoyBlue 08-05-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 1605)
Mine is basically most music created before the 90s.... after which, you have all the factory spewing out same ol same ol, re-cycled, boring, songs with no tunes...

Yeah... Long Live Earth, Wind & Fire!!!!

dog is my buddy 08-07-2008 07:57 PM

Still on 70's. Dude. Andy, this Music What music you listen to? Share thread .Please on the HTML code. We can post as Embed.

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

hatemetoday 08-09-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyBlue (Post 1573)
I'm a rock kaki...

I listen to good ol rock music from the 80's and 90's. Bands like

Def Leppard, Poison, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Gary Moore, Guns & Roses, Black Sabbath, ACDC, KISS, Scorpions, and the list goes on and on.

My current favourite rock fix joint is Mystery @ The Curve where the band Rock of Ages is playing. They are by far one of the best rock bands i've seen in KL in a very long time.

to add..motley crue, skid row, lita ford kate bush..etc....

growing up with a 20 years uncle older than me ..has listened to: ...dire straits, frank zappa/mothers, yes, queen, genesis (remember phil collins {happy}) , pink floyd, the police, rolling stones, santana, simon n garfunkle, uriah heep, cat steven, men at work (i know this is not rock), david bowie...and the list goes on n on...phewww......ehh tua nya aku rasa..{grin}{grin}

Penghulu 08-09-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 2031)
to add..motley crue, skid row, lita ford kate bush..etc....

growing up with a 20 years uncle older than me ..has listened to: ...dire straits, frank zappa/mothers, yes, queen, genesis (remember phil collins {happy}) , pink floyd, the police, rolling stones, santana, simon n garfunkle, uriah heep, cat steven, men at work (i know this is not rock), david bowie...and the list goes on n on...phewww......ehh tua nya aku rasa..{grin}{grin}

Wah....orang cakap bila dengar lagu rock aje mesti orang nie dah tua...
macam tu ke..? Rasa nya tak lah kan...I tengok you pun nampak masih muda lagi...
Rock yang you cakap tu mostly are some of my favorit jugak...aduuss you pun dengar frank zappa yek..coool {cool}

hatemetoday 08-09-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinmalek (Post 2037)
Wah....orang cakap bila dengar lagu rock aje mesti orang nie dah tua...
macam tu ke..? Rasa nya tak lah kan...I tengok you pun nampak masih muda lagi...
Rock yang you cakap tu mostly are some of my favorit jugak...aduuss you pun dengar frank zappa yek..coool {cool}

rock band tu semua era 70+80...ramai bebudak muda sure akan geleng kepala tak tahu...{shy}..ohya for the recent group tht im into right now : REM, wallflowers, 1 repb. err consider rock grp ke? {oh}

Penghulu 08-09-2008 01:25 PM

Yang heavy2 nyer grop saya tak berapa nak dengar paling haevy pun Uriah heep, led zappelin atau bad co tu dah mamadai buat sya....
kalau layan lagu led zep ari2 pun tak per nak2 lagu stairway to heaven...

June 08-09-2008 02:37 PM

betul tu Ina. aku sokong. klu recent grp I'm more into Daughtry and the like.

I'm not into heavy metal though.mgkn mcm Queen,Deep Purple,Scorpion I can still tahanlah but not the deafening music. itu my hubby punya favourite. I don't even know what are the songs all about because the music simply too loud {sick}

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 2041)
rock band tu semua era 70+80...ramai bebudak muda sure akan geleng kepala tak tahu...{shy}..ohya for the recent group tht im into right now : REM, wallflowers, 1 repb. err consider rock grp ke? {oh}

Penghulu 08-09-2008 09:24 PM

June...ada jugak heavy metal yang best di dengar.Tapi kalau sesekali nak release tension memang best dengar lagu macam tu dan pasang kuat2...like aarrrrrgh...most of the time the music macam scorpions,bad co,queen to name a few is really nice to hear.
Ina ada banyak lagu rock tu meh la share sikit file tu....baru rocks..

June 08-09-2008 09:34 PM

Rock Kaki...

aduh!! Din,setension2 aku ni,dengar lagu yg pekik2 dan gitar je tp lagu tak tau apa lg aku tension dengar.huhuhuhuhu!! Tp klu David Bowie,Dire Straits msh blh diterima lagi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinmalek (Post 2102)
June...ada jugak heavy metal yang best di dengar.Tapi kalau sesekali nak release tension memang best dengar lagu macam tu dan pasang kuat2...like aarrrrrgh...most of the time the music macam scorpions,bad co,queen to name a few is really nice to hear.
Ina ada banyak lagu rock tu meh la share sikit file tu....baru rocks..

fantasticat 08-11-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 2107)
aduh!! Din,setension2 aku ni,dengar lagu yg pekik2 dan gitar je tp lagu tak tau apa lg aku tension dengar.huhuhuhuhu!! Tp klu David Bowie,Dire Straits msh blh diterima lagi.

takat muzik kuat ok lagi... kalau ko dengar Sepultura haaa baru ko tau... vokalis dah bunyik macam lembu kena semelih... sepatah haram ko tak paham...

Helloween's used to be my favourite, that was before lead guitarist dia belah, formed another group called Gamma Ray...

Metallica was also good... but after " and Justice for All..." they're 'out-of tune'...

other groups are Manowar, Led Zep, Rising Force, Loudness, Def Leppard and many more... tak ingat...

blackie007 08-11-2008 11:00 PM

Eh-eh, my favourite subject..........rock music. My favourites in order, QUEEN, PINK FLOYD, INXS, DAUGHTRY, RADIOHEAD.{cool}

dog is my buddy 08-11-2008 11:17 PM

hey hey you like radiohead!

blackie007 08-12-2008 06:04 AM

Yes. Favourite song Creep. Forgot to mention I also like Bon Jovi, though they're more of a pop rock group than real rock like Pink Floyd. Favourite song....Teacher!!! We need no education......don't remember the real title....sang it out loud each morning before going to class in England....hehe. Also liked Money.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 2774)
hey hey you like radiohead!

dog is my buddy 08-12-2008 11:09 AM

Creep is the best song. You must like suede, bush, and better than Ezra!

June 08-12-2008 12:52 PM

Rock Kaki...

I like Suede but Bush has been disbanded, right??

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 2820)
Creep is the best song. You must like suede, bush, and better than Ezra!

dog is my buddy 08-12-2008 05:56 PM

Gavin Rossdale as lead vocals and guitar In 2004, after Bush had been on hiatus for two years. Wanderlust is the debut solo album by former Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale.
All good band cannot last longer. We going miss them.