PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Vets & Docs Reviews (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The best Vet clinic for your pets (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4077)

crool 02-21-2010 03:24 PM

The best Vet clinic for your pets

7 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I just want to share the best vet clinic for my kitten, I really love the environment very clean , the interior design not bad, to me the service is 5 star, the doctor really friendly , knowledgeable and helpful.

Kelana Jaya Veterinary Clinic
D-G-06, Dataran Glomac, Jalan SS6/20A, Pusat Bandar Kelana Jaya, 47301 Kelana Jaya, Selangor
+603 7804 8804

Business Hour:
Monday-Saturday:
10:00am - 8:30pm
Sunday & Public Holiday:
12:00pm - 5:00pm

SPECIAL-SEASON PROMOTION!

-Pet Hotel = RM12/cat/night.

-Grooming Rate:
Short Hair = RM35
Long Hair = RM45

-Castrate = RM110
-Spay = RM130

-4 in 1 Vaccine + Deworm= RM45

Consultation fee - FOC.

macaulay 04-28-2010 02:47 PM

Re: The best Vet clinic for your pets

9 Attachment(s)
here some pictures i took from Kelana Jaya Veterinary Clinic Facebook.

- Veterinary Services
- Premium Pet Food
- Pet Accessories
- Pet Grooming
- Pet Boarding (Hotel)

Business Hour:
Monday : CLOSED.
Tuesday - Friday : 10.00 am - 8.30 pm.
Weekends & Public Holiday : 2.00 pm - 7.00 pm.

D-G-06, Dataran Glomac, Jalan SS6/20A,
Pusat Bandar Kelana Jaya, 47301
Kelana Jaya, Selangor

+603 7804 8804
{good}

hafiz 05-16-2011 05:55 PM

i dont think this is "the best vet clinic" u claimed. {angry}
i've sent my kitten there for boarding about 2 weeks. surprisingly all my 4 kittens died there. i was told by DR INTAN SURIATI BT DATO ABD MANAF my kittens get infected by a 'parvo' virus back at my home and give my with so many excuses and explanation which is i think the vet telling lie to me.
i've told by one of the client's there, the kittens and the cats also died during the boarding time.
i think myself the clinic itself have the 'parvo' virus! because i saw lots of stray cats there in really bad condition. and they didnt isolate or even separate all the clients cats with the stray cats.
seriously i very dispointed with the vet clinic. {cry}
what the worst thing i saw when i when at the back vet clinic, i saw one of the stuff just throw a died cat into a thrash. WTF!!! i thought they gonna buried or something for the cat. seriously i got shocked!!
i advice u guys out there not to sent your lovely pet at the vet.
plus the staff there are not friendly!!

angah1234 05-16-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafiz (Post 95676)
i dont think this is "the best vet clinic" u claimed. {angry}
i've sent my kitten there for boarding about 2 weeks. surprisingly all my 4 kittens died there. i was told by DR INTAN SURIATI BT DATO ABD MANAF my kittens get infected by a 'parvo' virus back at my home and give my with so many excuses and explanation which is i think the vet telling lie to me.
i've told by one of the client's there, the kittens and the cats also died during the boarding time.
i think myself the clinic itself have the 'parvo' virus! because i saw lots of stray cats there in really bad condition. and they didnt isolate or even separate all the clients cats with the stray cats.
seriously i very dispointed with the vet clinic. {cry}
what the worst thing i saw when i when at the back vet clinic, i saw one of the stuff just throw a died cat into a thrash. WTF!!! i thought they gonna buried or something for the cat. seriously i got shocked!!
i advice u guys out there not to sent your lovely pet at the vet.
plus the staff there are not friendly!!

dude stop send cat at the clinic..and tell all ppl about this problem..

MrsCat 05-30-2011 02:11 PM

Hafiz is correct... there is no isolation area for cats which are boarded there. I will never recommend or ever use the services of THAT vet again. Many of my own cats died there too, and never once was the body released to me. DVS needs to investigate this vet practise.

tg77 09-14-2011 04:15 PM

lodge some police report, don;t just seat there, so sad to hear that, how can they do this, tidak bertanggungjawap.please spread to other as well

AzeaF 09-27-2011 11:24 AM

luckily i baca thread ni sampai bawah...

so thread starter, apa komen anda...??

hafiz & MrsCat
skrg ni u hntr cat u ke vet mana...??