PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Vets & Docs Reviews (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Subang Animal Clinic - Milo is paralysed (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3079)

Shariza 09-26-2009 11:40 AM

Subang Animal Clinic - Milo is paralysed

Hi all! Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims in M'sia and good morning to the rest.

I join Pet Finder forum coz i'm so distraught {cry2} now, looking at my precious american curl male cat - Milo who's suddenly can't even walk after sending him for ear cleaning and cutting his big claws at this particular clinic. The doctors (male and female) were so engrossed looking at Milo, it was their first time treating an american curl. Milo is underweight most of the times, he eats a lot but no weight gain. So these doctors inject him (katanya la to dewormed), total cost RM145 it was on the 12th Sept.

13th Sept - after we came back frm berbuka, i saw Milo dragging his legs (the last two)..sedihnya Allah saja yg tahu. (I bought him frm Imadi Pet Clinic/Imakatz-Ismail last April 2008 for RM1800 3rd degree curl)

14th Sept - gi clinic SS18, do you know what the doctor said?{angry} "oh! it shouldn't be frm the injection, most probably genetic diorder..anyway this is our 1st time doing treatment for this breed or he must have fell down somewhere" So pay upfront RM200 to hospitalised Milo for further treatment. Milo fell down last year but nothing happened, he's fine.
Milo was OK eventhough he's seems a bit skinny, can walk, climb up stairs sleep in his favourite bathroom, greet me early morning for sahur everyday{cry} Milo climb few steps then look up and blink his eyes (coz i switch on the light).

15th Sept - My hubby went to visit Milo- doctor said most probably nerve problem time cuci telinga! The male doctor is blaming the female doctor who cleans Milo ears. {sick} Nasib la i takder kat situ, dah lama kena maki maksimum.

17th Sept - I pay a visit - Milo busuk sgt! xder sand to shit, just papers. Kaki kotor tau..milo is very timid cat..so scared..be alone. M not sure about the weight, slightly better (they say so).

23rd Sept - Discharged. Cost us RM400 (after discount, which is not our fault anyway). I had a shock in my life coz he is even worse, bonny parts all potruding, can't control bowel movement, still paralyse on his left leg, forcing himself to walk using his right leg which is not that strong.

26th Sept - this morning while trying to handfeed Milo, he had fits...again. So put him down on the carpet..he still shivering quite bad.

What should i do, we spent so much at this particular clinic. Just call them earlier but seems busy to entertain my request to email me the details of all medication ( thought of seeking 2nd opinion).

26th at 4pm - Milo vomitted today and having diarrhoea past 3 days. Kesian la my Milo...

sillylupie 09-26-2009 12:02 PM

Re: Subang Animal Clinic - Milo is paralysed

Oh dear, sorry to hear about Milo.

Quick, go get a second opinion from another vet. (I heard there's one vet in PJ which is very very good ... location is http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1896)

Hope Milo recovers soon.

adamyala 09-26-2009 01:49 PM

very sad your milo is suffering {cry}{cry}
try HEALING PET, Damansara Jaya. The best vet I ve ever known so far

03-77256254

Shariza 09-26-2009 04:28 PM

Thank you Sillylupie and Adamyala...thanks for your concern. I have photos of Milo in my Facebook (Shariza Mohamad) if you would like to view.

simple 10-06-2009 02:07 PM

Shariza,

Any update on Milo ?
BTW I found a few Shariza Mohamads. Sorry, am not much of a facebook person. Would you mind putting up the picture here ? (tnx).

Shariza 10-28-2009 12:26 AM

Hi...sorry late reply. Milo is dying slowly, both legs (back) paralyzed and now right (front) leg nearly not functioning. I gave my hubby 10 days to help Milo ..it works by using hairdryer to warm the legs unfortunately, Milo is traumatized when it comes to medicines so we stop giving for quite sometime already.

Milo is hand feed by me, he's able to eat on his own (very slow), lost a lot of weight. I just can't stop crying today when i tried to feed him, i keep on saying Milo please eat, don't die yet...so sad looking at him coz he can't control his bowel movement. I watch him sleep, i keep on calling his name to ensure that he's not dead yet! (he loves his name Milo and he definitely will look up whenever u call)...he tried hard to look at me, force himself though he has no energy to do so.

I don't know what to expect once i wake up tomorrow.....whether he still alive? Hubby wanted to take him to another Vet, but i said let him die with us, there's no point coz he won't take the medicines. I know God loves Milo, if he has to go then i've no choice.. I just need to learn how to let go, m not good at it,

Alright, take care..

Shariza 11-20-2009 05:14 PM

R.I.P Milo on 29th October 2009

My Milo was found dead on the kitchen floor at about 7.45am 29th Oct 2009{cry} So distraught, can't even write to Pet Finder. Thank you everyone for sharing your views. My God look after Milo...

DKNYbeDelicious 01-23-2010 04:58 PM

Re: R.I.P Milo on 29th October 2009

Sorry to hear that.. I just about to recommend you to the vet in Taipan. {cry}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shariza (Post 68739)
My Milo was found dead on the kitchen floor at about 7.45am 29th Oct 2009{cry} So distraught, can't even write to Pet Finder. Thank you everyone for sharing your views. My God look after Milo...