PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Women accused... (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=710)

Penghulu 08-18-2008 12:38 AM

Women accused...

Women accused of Cat abused held without bail....
Why cant we do the same here in our Country....And if you read this...
Yikesss...I'm speechless....

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/283/abused1nj5.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5233/abused2qi8.jpg

Ezer 08-18-2008 01:00 AM

Re: Women accused...

If we want to be bolehland, we need to increase our mentality and kindness towards animals.. And the law is a good place to start.

BabyZee 08-18-2008 01:07 AM

She's worst than a beast!{angry}
From the looks of it i think she got a kick out of abusing persians cats as all of them are persians..poor them..
i don't understand why she wanna abused them in the first place..
Such an ignorant beeo**h..
i hope you rot in hell beeo**h!{angry}

blackie007 08-18-2008 01:38 AM

Poor, poor cats!

This woman needs to be taught a lesson. If I were the authorities, I would put her into the cage which she used to keep her cats, together with the faeces. Then, I'll throw food down to her on top of the faeces, too.

Why can't we have laws, too, that can punish animal abusers like other countries? And the law should be - do unto them as they do unto their pets. Nothing less!!!{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}

azris 08-18-2008 11:55 AM

cute cats but unfortunately,they fall into da hands of a beast...this woman is sick..a pyschopath...i hope that she will get a harsh punishment as she really deserves it...yup i was wondering too if we could apply the same law in our country...the law that will serve justice to da tortured animals...for years, our pleas fall to deaf ears...the person who abuse animals can get away just by paying a maximum fine of rm200 with one day jail....i for me, it starts with early education. Children at school should be educated to treat animals with love, kindness and compassion during religious or moral education classes...thus, when they grow up, we will able to see a loving and caring society towards animals....that's just my two cents thou....

hatemetoday 08-18-2008 02:34 PM

she can be in this group:

Animal hoarding involves keeping higher than usual numbers of animals as pets without having the ability to properly house or care for them, while at the same time denying this inability. Compulsive hoarding can be characterized as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive disorder rather than deliberate cruelty towards animals. Hoarders are deeply attached to their pets, and find it extremely difficult to let the pets go. They typically cannot comprehend that they are harming their pets by failing to provide them with proper care.

{angry}

blackie007 08-18-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 4753)

Animal hoarding involves keeping higher than usual numbers of animals as pets without having the ability to properly house or care for them, while at the same time denying this inability. Compulsive hoarding can be characterized as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive disorder rather than deliberate cruelty towards animals. Hoarders are deeply attached to their pets, and find it extremely difficult to let the pets go. They typically cannot comprehend that they are harming their pets by failing to provide them with proper care.

{angry}

Wah, kak Ina, I didn't know there is such a group.....hmmm, so she may have some mental disorder problem. But why lar, throw food down onto the faeces? Why can't she give them food in a food bowl???? {angry}

lynielime 08-18-2008 05:30 PM

i agree!!we need harsher punishments for animal abuse. here its a miracle if some sadistic animal torturer even gets a tiny slap on the wrist. most of the time they get away with it. its ridiculous. there's nothing to protect animal welfare here.
i am always amazed when i watch shows on animal planet about the ASPCA and the authority they have in the US. they're awesome!! they're like police! can arrest people!! here the government doesn't recognize the need for animal welfare NGOs to have more power. its disgusting!! {angry}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 4647)
Poor, poor cats!

This woman needs to be taught a lesson. If I were the authorities, I would put her into the cage which she used to keep her cats, together with the faeces. Then, I'll throw food down to her on top of the faeces, too.

Why can't we have laws, too, that can punish animal abusers like other countries? And the law should be - do unto them as they do unto their pets. Nothing less!!!{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}{angry}

BabyZee 08-19-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 4782)
i agree!!we need harsher punishments for animal abuse. here its a miracle if some sadistic animal torturer even gets a tiny slap on the wrist. most of the time they get away with it. its ridiculous. there's nothing to protect animal welfare here.
i am always amazed when i watch shows on animal planet about the ASPCA and the authority they have in the US. they're awesome!! they're like police! can arrest people!! here the government doesn't recognize the need for animal welfare NGOs to have more power. its disgusting!! {angry}

i remember watching a show at animal planet about the authorities there take actions on animal abuse..
forgot the name of the show already but now it's no more showing..
i was really impressed on how they're taking on animals welfare very seriously..
i bet if we showed about what we know on animals abuse it would be like a shock to the people here..hmm...

lynielime 08-19-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 4835)
i remember watching a show at animal planet about the authorities there take actions on animal abuse..
i was really impressed on how they're taking on animals welfare very seriously..
i bet if we showed about what we know on animals abuse it would be like a shock to the people here..hmm...

I remember now!! its called Animal Precinct!! Its about ASPCA humane law enforcement agents.

azris 08-19-2008 12:19 PM

babyzee,

what were their actions on animal abuse, if you could recall..

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 4835)

comyncats 08-22-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 4753)

{angry}

I think you may be right. Very, very sad.

BabyZee 08-23-2008 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 4863)
I remember now!! its called Animal Precinct!! Its about ASPCA humane law enforcement agents.

yup,you're right!
but that was one of it, they have 2 shows about law enforcement on animals cruelty..
sad it's no more showing...
i wouldn't mind if they repeated it, just for a good cause and reminders to us..

Quote:

Originally Posted by azris (Post 4901)
babyzee,

what were their actions on animal abuse, if you could recall..

i remember that the abuser would be fine but depends on how badly they treat the animals..
if it's serious the off to jail..
sorry, i can't remember it in details but the agents there would treat the abuser as same as any other criminals..
if the abuser tries to run away then they won't get far cause the agents would chase after them..
it shows there how serious they look on animals cruelty...

hey, i google about the animal precinct show and i managed to get their website..
to all who wanted to know more about there, you can view it here ...

mrsdolittle 11-20-2008 03:19 PM

Dear all,

What i can see here is that people like us and the rest of the ANIMAL RESCUER ORGANISATIONS should come together and create an awareness about the importance of protecting the animals.

I noticed that the awareness of protecting these helpless cretures is near to zero. The adults need to be educated with the idea and knowledge of how important it is to be kind to other creture than human in order to teach the young ones.

Once we have gathered a big number of supporters, we may approach the Municipal Council and demand or suggest what is good for the animals protection. Only then the law can be enforced. I always belive that ALL CRUELTY SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH KINDNESS...

We may even create this as a national issue, but then again all must get together and be strong headed and persistant with our demands. iTS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. Nevertheless, we have to paly as a role model in being a GOOD HUMAN WHO HAS A BIG HEART FOR THE LOVE OF THE UNPROTECTED AND ABUSED ANIMALS. We need to have palns and strategies before putting it into actions. We wouldn't want it to be a blunder at the end of the day.

Therefore my friends, shall we start something now?