PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lost Schnauzer in Bandar Utama, BU6. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1889)

cristos 03-04-2009 12:11 AM

Lost Schnauzer in Bandar Utama, BU6.

1 Attachment(s)
Lost Schnauzer in Bandar Utama, BU6.

Lost 2 Years old Schnauzer (Girl) with abnormal nipples in BU6/2, Bandar Utama on 2 March 2009.

- Response to Sonam, Baby or Mumu.

- Although she is 2 years old but her body size still quite small. Approximate 45cm her body length.

- Anyone who found this schnauzer will reward RM1500 (cash).

Please contact:
James - 012 7720 289
Chris - 012 7900 492
Su Ming - 012 2911 178

daphne1985 03-05-2009 10:53 AM

Re: Lost Schnauzer in Bandar Utama, BU6.

Oh very cute gal, so sorry to hear there..Ya, I will try my best to help u to notice your cute girl but I do not one any cent.. And wish you will find her back..If i found her around any pet shop or any place or house will inform u..

cristos 03-05-2009 05:20 PM

Thank you for your kindness!!! I really wish can got her back very soon because since she 4 months i already got her until now.

What i heard from my friend, they said probably she in someone house. Maybe in BU1,2,3,7.

Thank you!!!

daphne1985 03-06-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristos (Post 33260)
Thank you for your kindness!!! I really wish can got her back very soon because since she 4 months i already got her until now.

What i heard from my friend, they said probably she in someone house. Maybe in BU1,2,3,7.

Thank you!!!

HUH! in someone house{scared}..U mean someone steal her? do u go there to search for her, i mean the location that u mention.. She is really pretty just afraid someone use her to earn money, do u spay her?

Anyway, if I really found her in somewhere will inform u..

Remember to circulate the lost schnauzer's leaflet as much as u can, especially in vet or pet shop nearby.

dog is my buddy 03-06-2009 11:08 AM

As I knew Miniature Schnauzer unable run far away from owner. It might took by someone already. Like my french friend at penang, their lost family loving Miniature Schnauzer. Only pictures become memory.
If someone took it is your nearby house, you call the dog name, she/he might remember you. Hope can show up.

cristos 03-06-2009 03:46 PM

Yes, i already circulate on the day she lost. But no any response from her. I'm making few copies of poster, this few days will post on the security house in every Bu area. Hopefully they can see it.

The only i can do is just pray for her now...

{cry2}

daphne1985 03-06-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristos (Post 33392)
Yes, i already circulate on the day she lost. But no any response from her. I'm making few copies of poster, this few days will post on the security house in every Bu area. Hopefully they can see it.

{cry2}

I'm staying at Jln San Peng, Pudu here, I will help u to post your poster in my area seven elevens and pet shops..Hope can help u to find him back as soon as possible..

FurKids 03-06-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristos (Post 33392)

{cry2}

Oso put on the notice boards at the multipurpose halls, playgrounds, friend ... many take their dogs for walkies (... and poo-poos) at the playgrounds and fields.

dog is my buddy 03-06-2009 06:43 PM

I feel many breed lose at neighborhood, it won't get back by owner. Some grasping person keep and grap the pet without what calling "LOVE"
This is poor public education, almost the grasping person will feel happy get one free nice breed. But they not concern how the pet owner feel when lose the cat or dog.

daphne1985 03-10-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 33418)
I feel many breed lose at neighborhood, it won't get back by owner. Some grasping person keep and grap the pet without what calling "LOVE"
This is poor public education, almost the grasping person will feel happy get one free nice breed. But they not concern how the pet owner feel when lose the cat or dog.

ya, I feel the same way. Cristos, I did help you to post your lost poster on the vet that I went in PJ there. Hope it helped.

dog is my buddy 03-10-2009 06:21 PM

So genuine helpful, sound good to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne1985 (Post 33770)
ya, I feel the same way. Cristos, I did help you to post your lost poster on the vet that I went in PJ there. Hope it helped.