PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Announcements, Notices and Contests (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DIMB PetFinder Awards (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2054)

AndyKoh 04-03-2009 02:02 PM

DIMB PetFinder Awards

Dear Members,

Dog Is My Buddy (Clement) has graciously created a set of prizes for our members, and will be awarding them with his skilfully-crafted Pet Sign Boards.

DIMB will be selecting and announcing the winners and their corresponding categories here, and the prizes will be presented to these people at our Anniversary Gathering night if they are attending, else it'll be posted to their home addresses.

Let's give DIMB a big hand and invite him to make the announcement! *Clap Clap Clap*

Here are the list of awards:
  • Best Blog - Imann, for her excellent kitty blog
  • Best Breeder - Jimmy (Coony), for his dedication towards responsible breeding
  • Best PetFinder Profile - Simon, for his vividly-described PetFinder pet profiles and photos (View Profile)
  • Most Friendly Member - BabyZee, for her friendly and fun nature
  • Cutest Owner & Pet - Daphne, for her liveliness and ownership of really cute doggies
  • Most Active Rescuer - Carnea (cerz), with 120 pets listed on PetFinder and 79 adopted (View Profile)
  • Top PetFinder Volunteer - Ai Ney (PugsNMutts), for relentlessly helping photograph and capture pet details at the animal shelters since PetFinder started
  • Funniest Person - Charlene (Blackie007), for her funny and charming personality bringing laughter to the forum
  • Most Talkative Forumner - June, for her undisputed top position in making 2900 posts in the forum!

And a final, special award given by PetFinder:
  • Most Supportive Member - Clement (DIMB), for his enormous effort and dedication in promoting PetFinder and making this forum a fun and friendly place!

daphne1985 04-03-2009 02:12 PM

Re: DIMB PetFinder Awards

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 37787)
Dear Members,

Dog Is My Buddy (Clement) has graciously created a set of prizes for our members, and will be awarding them with his skilfully-crafted Pet Sign Boards.

DIMB will be selecting and announcing the winners and their corresponding categories here, and the prizes will be presented to these people at our Anniversary Gathering night if they are attending, else it'll be posted to their home addresses.

Let's give DIMB a big hand and invite him to make the announcement! *Clap Clap Clap*

Yaya....Yeah.......{victory}{victory}{victory}

Clap Clap Clap...to Clement!!{happy}

Thanks....

June 04-03-2009 02:16 PM

DIMB PetFinder Awards

*Big Clap Clap for DIMB*

Clement, u must give me one free award or else I will look for you in Penang.I have your house address.{shy}{shy}{shy}

blackie007 04-03-2009 02:20 PM

Yeah!!!! that's very generous of clement. http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/clapclap.gif http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/clapclap.gif

AndyKoh 04-03-2009 02:25 PM

I think Clement himself deserves the award for being the most supportive member promoting PetFinder. And for this, he shall get a big kiss from Daphne, June and Blackie (unless he wants a kiss from Superman Ezer too haha?)

June 04-03-2009 02:39 PM

DIMB PetFinder Awards

hahahahahahah!!! I give Clement flying kisses all the way from KL to Penang {shy}{grin}

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 37791)
I think Clement himself deserves the award for being the most supportive member promoting PetFinder. And for this, he shall get a big kiss from Daphne, June and Blackie (unless he wants a kiss from Superman Ezer too haha?)

blackie007 04-03-2009 04:21 PM

wah, june sounds like an Ah Long or Mafia gangster wor....{shy}{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 37789)
*Big Clap Clap for DIMB*

Clement, u must give me one free award of else I will look for you in Penang.I have your house address.{shy}{shy}{shy}

blackie007 04-03-2009 04:23 PM

eh, Andy, i just looked in on clement in his coffin and he whispered in my ear that he is gay and wants kisses from YOU and Superman Ezer. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}{catlaugh}

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 37791)

daphne1985 04-03-2009 04:27 PM

Ya Flying kiss to Penang

{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}

Thanks

June 04-03-2009 04:40 PM

DIMB PetFinder Awards

u know what they said about getting what we want?? so this is the way of getting what I want from Clement {wink} No hinting,very straight forward.So Clement have no excuses to say that he doesn't understand what woman want. heheheheheh!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 37834)
wah, june sounds like an Ah Long or Mafia gangster wor....{shy}{shy}{shy}

vivi 04-03-2009 08:56 PM

Big big claps for dimb.

{victory}{victory}{victory}{good}{good}{good}

dog is my buddy 04-04-2009 10:58 AM

ANdy,
It's is glad to heard interested my hand crafted Pet Sign Boards. That is great moment Anniversary Gathering night, I am sorry unable for attend. But I have ready a speak for all by youtube or some thing else, no yet think about it. hahahaah

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 37787)
Dear Members,

blackie007 04-04-2009 11:09 AM

wah, got ready speech some more ah.....like the CEO of ClementNet.... {shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 37941)
ANdy,
It's is glad to heard interested my hand crafted Pet Sign Boards. That is great moment Anniversary Gathering night, I am sorry unable for attend. But I have ready a speak for all by youtube or some thing else, no yet think about it. hahahaah

dog is my buddy 04-04-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 37789)
*Big Clap Clap for DIMB*

Clement, u must give me one free award or else I will look for you in Penang.I have your house address.{shy}{shy}{shy}

AHahhahha, june, the list coming soon who will get DIMB PetFinder Awards.
If you get it? how do you feel?

dog is my buddy 04-04-2009 01:31 PM

June N 85,
wow have many Kisses! slow slow one by one. don't rush.
Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 37794)
hahahahahahah!!! I give Clement flying kisses all the way from KL to Penang {shy}{grin}

blackie007 04-04-2009 02:18 PM

hahahah, clement wants to feel each kiss one by one slowly, too rushed he kurang perasaan, hahahaha *lariiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 37950)
June N 85,
wow have many Kisses! slow slow one by one. don't rush.

June 04-04-2009 03:02 PM

DIMB PetFinder Awards

ah?? list coming out?? when,when?? (with kaypoh tone)

If I get the DIMB Petfinder Award I will get as many pretty amoi to kiss u {shy} They will kiss you slow slow.no rush {good}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 37948)
AHahhahha, june, the list coming soon who will get DIMB PetFinder Awards.
If you get it? how do you feel?

dog is my buddy 04-04-2009 08:35 PM

June,
no that fast, now have many forumer, all best best one, the prize only for one title. need do review for all. June nampak ada confident!

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 37968)
ah?? list coming out?? when,when?? (with kaypoh tone)

If I get the DIMB Petfinder Award I will get as many pretty amoi to kiss u {shy} They will kiss you slow slow.no rush {good}

dog is my buddy 04-05-2009 06:46 PM

hi all,
6/4/09 will announce the winners. Please keep on follow who will get the prizes.

blackie007 04-05-2009 10:11 PM

my eyes will be glued to this thread...........{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 38064)
hi all,
6/4/09 will announce the winners. Please keep on follow who will get the prizes.