PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Arcana cat food bagus untuk kucing??minta pandangan. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6870)

jimstumpilan 10-12-2012 12:44 PM

Arcana cat food bagus untuk kucing??minta pandangan.

hi guys, Arcana cat food bagus untuk kucing??minta pandangan. xperna try test lagi. harga arcana per kg brpa? sebelum ni bagi makan kucing BW. tapi memandangkan di tempat saya semua petshop takda jual. yang ada arcana je. harap dapat bagi pandangan. terima kasih

Rayquaza17 10-13-2012 12:28 AM

Re: Arcana cat food bagus untuk kucing??minta pandangan.

Hi, My nearby shop sells Acana Pacific Ocean for Rm 20 for 1 kg. (re-pack) If you want I can buy and send it to you through post laju but you need to pay the Acana plus pos laju fee. I am using Acana currently and her fur has grown tremendously better than Black wood.

jepunnye 10-20-2012 07:59 AM

Hi Rayquaza17,

Where is this nearby shop that sells repack Acana Pacifica? I've been looking for Acana pacifica at few stores and they are out of stocks. Bought Blackwood and RC but my cats doesnt like it..

Thanks

Rayquaza17 10-21-2012 11:20 PM

Hi jepunnye,

I PM you so please check. Thanks.

jepunnye 10-23-2012 08:08 AM

Thank you sooo much :)

aidamd 10-28-2012 11:59 PM

hey, how about the cats poo while on Acana diet? I gave my 10 babies Orijen before and the poo stank like, no word can describe it. Btw, they were on Orijen n boiled chicken breasts diet.

Rayquaza17 10-29-2012 01:01 AM

I am not sure on how to describe smelly but so far is quite alright. No soft poo. But if it is Black wood, it is less smell to say at least.

aidamd 10-29-2012 04:13 PM

i tried BW before n the poo stank a lil bit less than orijen. the best one that we've tried so far, in term of smelly poo, is iams.

Rayquaza17 10-29-2012 09:03 PM

Well yes I thought that BW was good cause poo stinks lesser than Acana but for coat fact, Acana is better cause when my cat ate BW, her fur started shredding tremendously. I don't buy Iams cause of the cruelty. You can google if you want to..

Kynthia 10-30-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayquaza17 (Post 101318)
Well yes I thought that BW was good cause poo stinks lesser than Acana but for coat fact, Acana is better cause when my cat ate BW, her fur started shredding tremendously. I don't buy Iams cause of the cruelty. You can google if you want to..

Rayquaza17, totally agree with you on Blackwood! I recently tried feeding my two cats BW since BW recently came out with the grain/corn free formula... They are shedding like crazy