PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Merdeka!!!!!!! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2808)

Yana 08-25-2009 08:09 AM

Merdeka!!!!!!!

Salam Merdeka, Salam Satu Malaysia.....{good}

June 08-25-2009 11:39 AM

Merdeka!!!!!!!

Salam Merdeka to all.akak celebrate Merdeka Day kat Jogjkarta.kena bawa bendera Malaysialah ni.

Salam Merdeka, Salam Satu Malaysia.....{good}[/QUOTE]

linda_gamble 08-25-2009 11:47 AM

Re: Merdeka!!!!!!!

merdeka-merdeka.....laungan semangat...

nasharuddinali 08-26-2009 03:23 PM

Re: New Classic Short-sleeved LACOSTE POLO Shirt in red E

Salam Merdeka

abgraldo 08-26-2009 04:08 PM

MERDEKA... MERDEKA... MERDEKA...
To all Malaysian...
{kiss}

Pakcu sambut Merdeka kat Mid Valley, ada Merdeka Cats Fun Show. Lepas tu buka poser Merdeka sekali kat Mid Valley... Saper nak join, meh ler..!!{happy}{victory}

hashimi 08-29-2009 09:37 PM

It's left for 2 day more...31 august 2009..
It's mean 'holiday' for that day...but we should not take it as holiday as well.
it's a holiday for a reason... to spread your love to the country...

Besides feeling patriotic, we should be feeling thankful.... for all those that happened, for the leaders that fought for freedom, for the leaders that shape Malaysia to be what Malaysia is today.

We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country. We can not deny that it is hard to lead a country with so many races and religions. Can you imagine how life could be if our situation today is like Indonesia? Where Chinese have to hide their Chinese identity and use an Indonesian (or maybe in our case, a Malaysian name?) And some fanatics trying to kill ppl of some other particular religions/races?? I bet you won't want to live in a country like that.

My experience talking to a foreigner in Australia: When he heard the name Malaysia, he thought our situation is the same as Indonesia.... with lots of fightings, killings and such. He never know that Malaysia is a peaceful country. As Malaysians, do you want others to think of us that way?

As Malaysians, I think we should be proud to talk about our country. This is, to me, the least we can do for our country: to make our country known more by the people around the world, and let them know how peaceful and how beautiful Malaysia is.

Zarul 08-29-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashimi (Post 58617)
It's mean 'holiday' for that day...but we should not take it as holiday as well.

Besides feeling patriotic, we should be feeling thankful.... for all those that happened, for the leaders that fought for freedom, for the leaders that shape Malaysia to be what Malaysia is today.

We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country. We can not deny that it is hard to lead a country with so many races and religions. Can you imagine how life could be if our situation today is like Indonesia? Where Chinese have to hide their Chinese identity and use an Indonesian (or maybe in our case, a Malaysian name?) And some fanatics trying to kill ppl of some other particular religions/races?? I bet you won't want to live in a country like that.

My experience talking to a foreigner in Australia: When he heard the name Malaysia, he thought our situation is the same as Indonesia.... with lots of fightings, killings and such. He never know that Malaysia is a peaceful country. As Malaysians, do you want others to think of us that way?

As Malaysians, I think we should be proud to talk about our country. This is, to me, the least we can do for our country: to make our country known more by the people around the world, and let them know how peaceful and how beautiful Malaysia is.

hidup shimi! saya sokong YB shimi{happy}

hashimi 08-29-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarul (Post 58618)
hidup shimi! saya sokong YB shimi{happy}

bukan per zarul, shimi tgk org skrg dah x smangat mcm dulu..
nk tgk bendera Malaysia tergantung depan premis2 perniagaan pun xjumper area2 jitra n alor star. lg dua ari lagi jer...
mner g semngat dorg........kalo xnak gntung pun skurangnyer grateful la ngan apa yg kita dpt....aman, damai, n perpaduan....

alfian 08-30-2009 01:12 PM

MERDEKA !!!!! {happy}

Yana 08-30-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

U really openup my eyes.....Proud to be Malaysian.

Bryan 08-31-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Yes I second you that we should let our country be known, but let it be known for the right reasons. We are multi-ethnic, yet colour plays very little in our daily lives.We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country yet we should not turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the problems that trouble society. Yet, public apathy is at a whole new height in Malaysia. So do play a part in helping Malaysia grow. What can we do? Firstly, know your political leaders.After all they would be shaping the country for 5 years. Make that informed choice. Help out in a lawful activity that is close to your heart. Eg help out at spca, orphanages, contribute your heart and time. Be more proactive. Do do some foruming, so we will be emboldened by your success.
Anybody would like to contribute other more proactive ways?

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Founder of Objectivism.

Happy Merdeka, Malaysia.

PS Requiescat in pace, Yasmin Ahmad. Sorely missed.

adamyala 08-31-2009 07:12 AM

well said shimi {happy}
akak setuju {good}{good}

MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!!

Quote:

June 08-31-2009 09:29 PM

Merdeka!!!!!!!

Happy Merdeka Day guys.can't hardly wait to go back to KL tmrw.Indonesian in Jogjakarta seems not very happy with us, Malaysian due to some petty issues {ohmygod}{ohmygod}

Whatever the issue is,I'm glad to be Malaysian {good}{victory}

hashimi 09-01-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 58722)
Happy Merdeka Day guys.can't hardly wait to go back to KL tmrw.Indonesian in Jogjakarta seems not very happy with us, Malaysian due to some petty issues {ohmygod}{ohmygod}

Whatever the issue is,I'm glad to be Malaysian {good}{victory}

Betul tu kak june. td shimi dpt brita sal kelmarin dekat jogya ader 5 org rkyat malaysia dibunuh n dibakar. kalo kat wilayah len di indonesia dorg membakar bendera malaysia. Dan seluruh Indonesia menggelar rakyat Malaysia sebagai Malingsia..

And for u'all punyer info kebanyakan rakyat indonesia yg datang bekerja dimalaysia terdiri daripada TNI.(Tentera Nasionalis Indonesia). Dont be shock yaaa.....

adamyala 09-01-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashimi (Post 58812)
Betul tu kak june. td shimi dpt brita sal kelmarin dekat jogya ader 5 org rkyat malaysia dibunuh n dibakar. kalo kat wilayah len di indonesia dorg membakar bendera malaysia. Dan seluruh Indonesia menggelar rakyat Malaysia sebagai Malingsia..

And for u'all punyer info kebanyakan rakyat indonesia yg datang bekerja dimalaysia terdiri daripada TNI.(Tentera Nasionalis Indonesia). Dont be shock yaaa.....

tetiba kak zai rasa takut dan seram jer...{oh}{oh}
hidup kita di sini dikelilingi oleh MEREKA !!!! {scared}{scared}

hashimi 09-01-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 58815)
tetiba kak zai rasa takut dan seram jer...{oh}{oh}
hidup kita di sini dikelilingi oleh MEREKA !!!! {scared}{scared}

Sedar x sedar populasi dorg pun dah hampir menyamai masyrakat india kat negara kita.. makin bertambah2 so sng la dorg nk wat kaco. just imagine la kalo pendatang yg dtg sumer lengkap ngan senjata. tgk dlm brita dah la, yg kna tgkap msti ngan parang,pisau, etc,. kalo vietnam,bangla,nepal kena tgkap senjata apa pun xdak skali. Shimi bukan nk buruk2 rakyat dorg. bukan sumer teruk. But nk inforn kat sumer la kat sni yg dorg skrg ni mkin tegang.{cry2}

Yana 09-01-2009 09:09 PM

Well, that true. I been recently heard news conflict between Malaysia and Indonesia. It be hot topic at Indonesian media.

BellXun 09-02-2009 12:38 AM

hey hey people~~

Its been long for me to post anything in PF, but i do come in to read occasionally hehe. ;)

Anyway, just saw this video clip about merdeka today, tot it would be good to share it~ enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agzyzcCvgog

:)

Love n Peace~~

hashimi 09-02-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 58841)
hey hey people~~

Its been long for me to post anything in PF, but i do come in to read occasionally hehe. ;)

Anyway, just saw this video clip about merdeka today, tot it would be good to share it~ enjoy~

Love n Peace~~

Wow, that great vid bro... keep it up good work...
Many faces, many voice but still one malaysia....
~very , very enjoy~

cookies4bulat 09-02-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 58841)
hey hey people~~

Love n Peace~~

so nice!!!love the ending tho..many faces,many voices yet still 1 Malaysia{good}{good}