PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cat TV and Photos (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Felis Wonder Gallery (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1393)

Coony 01-08-2009 08:51 PM

Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

6 Attachment(s)
Latest update photo of our young boy Ironmaine
http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417600 http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417600 http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417830 http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417830 http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417600 http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1231417600
This American shorthair girl is in the breed feature story of Jan 2009 Pet Lover magazine. She is the breeding from our friend Amanda Cheng of China from the best ASH line in the world (Stedam & Schooner) will be joining her new owner very soon. Our Maine Coons is also in this issue write up.

daRLing 01-08-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 25618)
Thank you, come to Mid Valley tommorow to see them. {victory}{wink}

OMG.were they the cats beside Charger cage?they are very playful.i was choosing pets' accessories,and one of them tried to reach my hand {high} super duper cutee

*silap plak terletak name charlene instead of Charger..soryyy

Coony 01-09-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daRLing (Post 26295)
OMG.were they the cats beside Charger cage?they are very playful.i was choosing pets' accessories,and one of them tried to reach my hand {high} super duper cutee

*silap plak terletak name charlene instead of Charger..soryyy

Yes! both of them went to the exhibition but which one try to reach for you. They are very sweet & had great temperament together with great curiosity.

izyandanial 01-09-2009 01:47 PM

wow!!! ironmaine was so big already.....no more cute little face but very macho type....oh gosh....i miss him !!!{victory}{cry2}

daRLing 01-09-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26372)
Yes! both of them went to the exhibition but which one try to reach for you. They are very sweet & had great temperament together with great curiosity.

i think it was Speedy.i recognized by his "white socks" pattern.i always adore cats with "white socks".{high}{high}{high}prep school cats.{happy}

Coony 01-09-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izyandanial (Post 26382)
wow!!! ironmaine was so big already.....no more cute little face but very macho type....oh gosh....i miss him !!!{victory}{cry2}

yeah! no more cutie boy look, I like him macho or else how to live up to his name, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin} Sorry for not been able to reply your sms the last time as I was quite bz lately. I see.. Jerry is more behaving now & not harassing his furball sis anymore, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin}

Coony 01-09-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daRLing (Post 26383)
i think it was Speedy.i recognized by his "white socks" pattern.i always adore cats with "white socks".{high}{high}{high}prep school cats.{happy}

I think it's Ironmaine & not Speedy as he was never at the expo, he is the only white sock boy I brought there, unless it is Eagle but he is with high white. {wink}

Coony 01-09-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izyandanial (Post 26382)

Send to you to jaga, ok or not, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin}

izyandanial 01-09-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26385)
yeah! no more cutie boy look, I like him macho or else how to live up to his name, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin} Sorry for not been able to reply your sms the last time as I was quite bz lately. I see.. Jerry is more behaving now & not harassing his furball sis anymore, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin}

its okay......but he is much much better now with me and the persian..............but i'm glad to see a big changes on Kiger.....he is more happy and playful...its just that i have to change my bedsheet more often as they like to play on my BED.{wink}

daRLing 01-09-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26386)
I think it's Ironmaine & not Speedy as he was never at the expo, he is the only white sock boy I brought there, unless it is Eagle but he is with high white. {wink}

haha.i was confused just now,they both look a like.yeah.im sure now its Ironmaine {happy} the most adorable thing was Charger miaw2 calling Ironmaine,n Ironmaine tried so hard to look at Charger,sangat comel {high}{high}{high}{high} *stop thinking.stop thinking.they drive me crazy. {shy}{shy}{shy}

izyandanial 01-09-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26387)
Send to you to jaga, ok or not, hehe....{shy}{shy}{grin}

ok lorrr.....since i dont have the budget already to have another mc......but i'm now very very addicted to have another mc's.....i will be very happy if you can....let me jaga first and you can take anytime you want.....its just the transportation fees you have to bare...hehehhe i help you to cut cost maaaaa!!!

i will be so much fun and alot of poo also......{shy}

Coony 01-09-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izyandanial (Post 26389)
its okay......but he is much much better now with me and the persian..............but i'm glad to see a big changes on Kiger.....he is more happy and playful...its just that i have to change my bedsheet more often as they like to play on my BED.{wink}

So happy to know that the 2 brothers are living happily with you & doing a great job messing up your bed, haha.....{catlaugh}{catlaugh}
i just got myself a new Rainbow vacuum cleaner in replacement of my Hyla which is very good, it's a 3 in 1 as a vacuum cleaner, air purifier & also can be a pet dryer too. I gave them your number to offer you a demo, for free offcoz. You shud not miss out the bed cleaning demo & after this you can tell me what you think of the set. hahah..{shy}{grin}

Coony 01-09-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izyandanial (Post 26393)
ok lorrr.....since i dont have the budget already to have another mc......but i'm now very very addicted to have another mc's.....i will be very happy if you can....let me jaga first and you can take anytime you want.....its just the transportation fees you have to bare...hehehhe i help you to cut cost maaaaa!!!

i will be so much fun and alot of poo also......{shy}

Hahah.. have to bare transport charges meh!! I also very poor mah! {catlaugh}{catlaugh}

Coony 01-09-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daRLing (Post 26390)
haha.i was confused just now,they both look a like.yeah.im sure now its Ironmaine {happy} the most adorable thing was Charger miaw2 calling Ironmaine,n Ironmaine tried so hard to look at Charger,sangat comel {high}{high}{high}{high} *stop thinking.stop thinking.they drive me crazy. {shy}{shy}{shy}

Hahah.. don't control get one & you will not be crazy. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}

daRLing 01-09-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26403)
Hahah.. don't control get one & you will not be crazy. {catlaugh}{catlaugh}

I gotta have to wait till i start working then {cry} currently raising 4 cats,pokai tiap2 bulan {ohmygod} please hug and kiss Ironmaine for me{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}.He's so adorable.How old is he btw?

Coony 01-09-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daRLing (Post 26405)
I gotta have to wait till i start working then {cry} currently raising 4 cats,pokai tiap2 bulan {ohmygod} please hug and kiss Ironmaine for me{muacks}{muacks}{muacks}.He's so adorable.How old is he btw?

Already hug & kiss {muacks} hehe...{shy}{shy}
He just reach 5 mths & got him weight last night at 4.15kg, didn't manage to have enough time to spend with him, otherwise will be a bit heavier.

daRLing 01-09-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 26498)
Already hug & kiss {muacks} hehe...{shy}{shy}
He just reach 5 mths & got him weight last night at 4.15kg, didn't manage to have enough time to spend with him, otherwise will be a bit heavier.

5 months and that huge {ohmygod}{ohmygod}{ohmygod} if u spent much time with him,he'll be heavier??means,manja lebih,lagi bahagia,maka gedebab la ye {shy}{shy} how many cats do you have at the moment?

Coony 01-09-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daRLing (Post 26500)
5 months and that huge {ohmygod}{ohmygod}{ohmygod} if u spent much time with him,he'll be heavier??means,manja lebih,lagi bahagia,maka gedebab la ye {shy}{shy} how many cats do you have at the moment?

Antoino his brother is slightly smaller then him but is heavier then him bcoz his owner manage to spend a lot more time with him, easily 300-500gsm more then him even with a smaller boning.
Almost 30 cats inclusive of kittens, some will be going to their new home very soon.

Coony 01-09-2009 08:48 PM

Charger with his mommy

2 Attachment(s)

dog is my buddy 01-09-2009 08:48 PM

coony,
very nice boy Ironmaine. I like it.