PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Rescuers & Fosterers (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2210)

blackie007 06-26-2009 10:57 AM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home

4 Attachment(s)
Updates:

7 weeks + 6 days later.........

All three kittens were adopted, and you'd thought the story ends happily ever after.

However, Jimmy learned that the lady that took one of the boys was not willing to neuter him when the time comes.

Her first excuse was she wanted to kawin (mate) him first before neutering him. When Jimmy objected to that, and reminded her of his terms and conditions for giving her the free kitten, she gave the excuse that it is against Islam to neuter a cat.

Well, since it's against her religion, he can't do anything to force her to neuter him. Since he doesn't want her to sin against her religion, he went to her home and took the kitten back.

But "home" at Jimmy's is not all rosy....his mummy (the mother cat) didn't recognize him when he came back, and she hissed at him and rejected him. He has to be separated from his mummy. Hopefully, his mummy will remember him soon. {msad} {msad}

Now, he's available once more to a loving home.

Hurry, as he's a very gorgeous kitten. He's very furry & cuddly, and vocal, too. I believe he has the potential to be a top winner in a cat show under Household Pet Category.

P/s: Sorry for the lack of sharpness of picture. I just learned that if a pet moves around a lot, I am not supposed to use the Pet auto shooting mode, but to set my camera to a custom setting, with a faster shutter mode. {ohmygod}

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...9&d=1245984447

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...1&d=1245984447

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...0&d=1245984447

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...2&d=1245984447

June 06-26-2009 11:13 AM

Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home

Nonsense Charlene.Most of us here are muslims and we neuter our cats. She just use religion to justify her act. Nothing new abt that {ohmygod}{ohmygod} Luckily Jimmy took the kitten back. {good}{good}

You see Charlene, my foster cats ALL are neuter before going to a new home.takut woh!! some people u just can't trust them.

blackie007 06-26-2009 11:18 AM

Don't worry, June. I know that. I'm just quoting her, that's all. :)

This little boy is not yet 2 months, only 7 weeks + 6 days, so he's too young to neuter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 50179)
Nonsense Charlene.Most of us here are muslims and we neuter our cats. She just use religion to justify her act. Nothing new abt that {ohmygod}{ohmygod} Luckily Jimmy took the kitten back. {good}{good}

You see Charlene, my foster cats ALL are neuter before going to a new home.takut woh!! some people u just can't trust them.

June 06-26-2009 11:21 AM

7 weeks?? so sad,he's so young {cry2}{cry2} mama cat don't want him already {cry2}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 50183)
Don't worry, June. I know that. I'm just quoting her, that's all. :)

This little boy is not yet 2 months, only 7 weeks + 6 days, so he's too young to neuter.

nastygurlz 06-26-2009 11:26 AM

wah..
soo damm CUTE..i really like this colour..wish that i could hv him..
but 7 week seem like to small for me..

Coony 06-26-2009 12:16 PM

He is 2 mths old in a few days. He is extremely strong & independence, not forgetting very healthy & sweet too, otherwise I wud not have allow them to go to their new home.

Off coz you can have him as long as you can agree to my term & condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastygurlz (Post 50188)
wah..
soo damm CUTE..i really like this colour..wish that i could hv him..
but 7 week seem like to small for me..

cookie 06-26-2009 12:43 PM

This is sad, so very sad. And the victim is the innocent kitten. Hope he will be adopted by a responsible person who could give him a loving home.
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 50174)
Updates:
7 weeks + 6 days later.........

All three kittens were adopted, and you'd thought the story ends happily ever after.
However, Jimmy learned that the lady that took one of the boys was not willing to neuter him when the time comes.
Her first excuse was she wanted to kawin (mate) him first before neutering him. When Jimmy objected to that, and reminded her of his terms and conditions for giving her the free kitten, she gave the excuse that it is against Islam to neuter a cat.
Well, since it's against her religion, he can't do anything to force her to neuter him. Since he doesn't want her to sin against her religion, he went to her home and took the kitten back.
But "home" at Jimmy's is not all rosy....his mummy (the mother cat) didn't recognize him when he came back, and she hissed at him and rejected him. He has to be separated from his mummy. Hopefully, his mummy will remember him soon. {msad} {msad}
Now, he's available once more to a loving home.
Hurry, as he's a very gorgeous kitten. He's very furry & cuddly, and vocal, too. I believe he has the potential to be a top winner in a cat show under Household Pet Category.

nastygurlz 06-26-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 50194)
He is 2 mths old in a few days. He is extremely strong & independence, not forgetting very healthy & sweet too, otherwise I wud not have allow them to go to their new home.

Off coz you can have him as long as you can agree to my term & condition.

hmmm..can i know what is the term & condition...

blackie007 06-26-2009 04:00 PM

Must be willing to neuter it when the time comes, and so on and so on....

err, why don't you give Jimmy a call to talk about it? It would really help if he knows a little bit about you first. His number is 03-9059 3191

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastygurlz (Post 50211)
hmmm..can i know what is the term & condition...

blackie007 06-26-2009 04:05 PM

Yeah. I picked him up and cuddled him and wanted so much to bring him home. And yes, Jimmy would have allowed me to foster him until a permanent home is found, won't you, Jimmy? :)

But then I realised that he is small enough to squeeze through the gaps at my balcony & fall down to his death (Blackie is too big to squeeze through), so I have to let him remain at Jimmy's.

He's so loveable. And I love his demanding yell when I tried to extract him from my shoulder or from his "playpen" on the Royal Canin shelf. His voice is 10 times louder than my Blackie, a grown 3 year old adult!!! {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 50186)
7 weeks?? so sad,he's so young {cry2}{cry2} mama cat don't want him already {cry2}

nastygurlz 06-26-2009 04:18 PM

can i hv a look of his full body pic..he hv a short or a long tail..

blackie007 06-26-2009 04:38 PM

he has a bob tail....ekor kentut.

sorry, no full body pic as I was having trouble trying to focus on the active little guy. He was moving in 10 directions all at once, and I didn't even have a chance to let the camera focus chun-chun. I was just snapping away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastygurlz (Post 50282)
can i hv a look of his full body pic..he hv a short or a long tail..

June 06-26-2009 05:15 PM

oh!!! No!!!!!!!!! ekor kontot is my favourite {high}{high}{high}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 50296)

sorry, no full body pic as I was having trouble trying to focus on the active little guy. He was moving in 10 directions all at once, and I didn't even have a chance to let the camera focus chun-chun. I was just snapping away.

farahnm 06-26-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 50296)

Blackie, shud be kontot... not kentut... kentut kucing bau masham... hehehehe

adamyala 06-26-2009 06:05 PM

Ya la Charlene,
kentut means 'fart' {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by farahnm (Post 50312)

rozzygee 06-26-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 50314)
Ya la Charlene,

bAru nak Tegor Zai.. hahaah!.. giggling sorang2 ni! {shy}

blackie007 06-26-2009 09:38 PM

Gosh! *gasp* {ohmygod} {mbeated} {msurrender} {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by farahnm (Post 50312)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 50314)
Ya la Charlene,

Come, come, let's gelak together....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rozzygee (Post 50316)
bAru nak Tegor Zai.. hahaah!.. giggling sorang2 ni! {shy}

p/s: am not going to post in malay anymore lorr.....{ohmygod} {shy}

sillylupie 06-26-2009 10:01 PM

Hahaha, Blackie you make me laugh ...

Should share your story about your "gender" on your job application form! :)

Anyway, back to Angel's kitty. I hope he finds a home real soon, good thing Jimmy follow-up on the adoption.

Angel is the cat who gave birth after a bath? Correct?
It is amazing that her kittens have grown so much!

Maneki Neko 06-27-2009 06:37 AM

I also have a soft spot for those bob-tails! {kiss}

I looked up 'kentut' in my Malay-English dictionary, sat back in my chair and thought, "HUH...???" I sniffed briefly at Maneki's short, kinky, little tail. Nope, nothing unusual. Thank you, Farah, for clearing up that matter! {shy}

So, Charlene. What about that gender story of yours? Share it with us -- I need to get my mind off this adorable, ekor kontot kitten that Maneki would not want in her house...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 50327)

Anyway, back to Angel's kitty. I hope he finds a home real soon, good thing Jimmy follow-up on the adoption.

blackie007 06-27-2009 03:50 PM

Ya lor, you know me....I stumble around the most common words. And I have no excuse. All my books in school were in bahasa, with only ONE book in english! {ohmygod}

I still remember my history teacher asking if i was taught in malay or english when i asked if i could answer in english instead of malay....needless to say, she refused to let me answer in english, so i was the last one that remained standing while one by one my classmates raised their hands, answered the questions correctly and were allowed to sit down.

oh, another one that i ALWAYS got mixed-up.....kelapa or kepala....air kelapa or air kepala....I know I had got it wrong when the makcik or pakcik selling coconut juice burst out laughing...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 50327)

hahaha....so sorry Amanda, for making you refer to your Malay-English dictionary, and for having to sniff Maneki's butt. It can't be very pleasant. {shy}

The gender story....I had just returned from London, a freshie, all eager to work. I had applied for a job at NST, and was called for interview. At the interview, while waiting for my turn to be grilled by the BBQ panel, I was given an application form to fill out.

This was the first time I had ever seen Malay words after years of seeing ONLY ENGLISH words. It was like looking at a piece of document in Latin!

I had rewire my brain to read in Malay....translating each word. I came to Jantina (Gender) and I was stumped. Then I remembered. Betina is female. So I filled out betina.

At the interview, the panel of interviewers laughed, and told me very gleefully that betina is applicable for animals, and that the correct word is perempuan. {ohmygod}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maneki Neko (Post 50329)
I also have a soft spot for those bob-tails! {kiss}

I looked up 'kentut' in my Malay-English dictionary, sat back in my chair and thought, "HUH...???" I sniffed briefly at Maneki's short, kinky, little tail. Nope, nothing unusual. Thank you, Farah, for clearing up that matter! {shy}

So, Charlene. What about that gender story of yours? Share it with us -- I need to get my mind off this adorable, ekor kontot kitten that Maneki would not want in her house...