PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Tech & Computers (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   My own website!! woo hooo!!! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6730)

jouhari 07-31-2012 10:36 PM

My own website!! woo hooo!!!

you guys,

i made a website to sell stuff. right now its just wheats, barley, catnip and stuff i mcguyvered. its not "running" yet but soon to be i hope. worked really hard on it.

Please Please Please pweatty pwease check it out and let me know how I could make it better for all of us. I'll appreciate any comments . Help me out guys. Trying to make a million out of 15 cents.

Http://naturalhabitech.com

Rayquaza17 07-31-2012 11:05 PM

Re: My own website!! woo hooo!!!

Is quite nice just a little bit messy for the front page with calender.{happy} Good luck with it!{wink}

jouhari 07-31-2012 11:40 PM

noted. I'll try to find a smaller calender. its meant to put up all cat related events like cat show, cat charity and stuff. cheking out calenders, if you got one in mind i should use, lemme know yea? thanks! :)

jouhari 07-31-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayquaza17 (Post 100719)
Is quite nice just a little bit messy for the front page with calender.{happy} Good luck with it!{wink}

Found a solution to the Ray, what i did was, i moved the calendar down. that way it wont clutter hte first page you see. I'll just fill that top part with something better. thanks man. really really aprreciate it.

Rayquaza17 08-01-2012 12:00 AM

Nice! Better now :D Can put cat picture behind the scene too. Hmm when there is an adoption drive also can note it so people will know about this.. Ask section? Cat of the month? Anything can be useful {happy}

jouhari 08-01-2012 01:51 AM

yep yep the calendar is for adoption drives too, you can add it there so people can see the event. ask section got in 'contact us ' form version and chat version ehehe. keep em coming. in the hospital right now, so I cant really snap a good pic of my cat. stealing a cat picture online would spell trouble hehehe.

jouhari 08-01-2012 02:02 PM

Anyone has an online business selling cat stuff? come advertise with me. not charging anything. just trying to add content to my page and helping you guys out. help me out too because then ill know when to buy things :)

seriously, no catch. just give me you link. if you have a banner, even better.

Rayquaza17 08-01-2012 09:20 PM

Whoops! I hope you get better soon {sweat} You can ask cat owners picture of their cats.. Hmm.. A place where you can ask for any advice. Hmm Cat of the month? {happy} Dunno, if you have a contest like cat of the month then you send them some few small items as gift {happy} hehehe Just my suggestion.{shy}

jouhari 08-01-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayquaza17 (Post 100735)
Whoops! I hope you get better soon {sweat} You can ask cat owners picture of their cats.. Hmm.. A place where you can ask for any advice. Hmm Cat of the month? {happy} Dunno, if you have a contest like cat of the month then you send them some few small items as gift {happy} hehehe Just my suggestion.{shy}

oh hell yeah! i got unlimited space in the site, why didnt i think of that? that would bring me lots of trafic. cool! hey you have a site of your own? I'd like to cedok some ideas too. u seem to know whats going on hehehe.

jouhari 08-01-2012 10:12 PM

adding the photo competition. testing out with my cat pictures and then suddenly my computer plays manson's 'the beautiful people'. hahahaha had to tell someone that.

Rayquaza17 08-01-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jouhari (Post 100737)
oh hell yeah! i got unlimited space in the site, why didnt i think of that? that would bring me lots of trafic. cool! hey you have a site of your own? I'd like to cedok some ideas too. u seem to know whats going on hehehe.

hahaha{happy} It's nice to share ideas :D I don't have site of my own cause I am not sure how to manage it :/ Hehe, I am just merely seeing and gaining ideas from everywhere. I learn a little with my sister so I get that tad bit of idea {happy} Hmm.. What else can we put? {oh}

jouhari 08-02-2012 03:59 AM

i so pandai and added nuffnang affliar program to my site, it messed it up completely, now my hosting service gonna go fix it. its almost 4am. tidur la, hope they fix it by tomorrow. i did the competition thing already, and i out some factson the grasses im trying to sell. affliate program are dangerous
they tell you they send you money, but they just mess up your site. hmhp!

jouhari 08-02-2012 04:03 AM

oh and i found a better calendar. google calendar. now everyone can put in any cat event they know about. show ker, groom ker, charity drive ker. anything la. their cat's bday oso can :)

Rayquaza17 08-03-2012 12:02 AM

Affiliates is alright.Just need to find the right one {sweat} Yea.. some is dangerous and all but still XD Google calender sounds good :D Hmm.. Everything seems to be going on smoothly {happy}

jouhari 08-03-2012 10:30 AM

took that calendar off too. i think the hosting service i use doesnt like outside stuff too much. it messsed up columns, so i took it off. but check out the new store. its amazing. you just drag stuff into your shopping bag. its awesome.

Rayquaza17 08-03-2012 06:35 PM

Hm? Oh yes! I saw! Is so convenient :D
By the way the contest part
-Please send you picture by the last Monday of the month to be entered into the next month's contest.

The you is suppose to be your right? {happy}

jouhari 08-03-2012 10:59 PM

oh my englishhhh!

fixed it. thank you.