PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Rabbits (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I need help to rehome my bunnies (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=932)

kitty_inky 09-15-2008 12:18 PM

I need help to rehome my bunnies

{msad},well, i really sad to let go my bunnies as due to work schedule damn tight i cant give 100% attention to them.I need people who have kind hearted and willing to love them like i do...

I will upload their picture soon..

anyone interested kind to call me or p.m...

Penghulu 09-15-2008 12:43 PM

Re: I need help to rehome my bunnies

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10192)
{msad},well, i really sad to let go my bunnies as due to work schedule damn tight i cant give 100% attention to them.I need people who have kind hearted and willing to love them like i do...

Lin, Kucing makan Bunny tak...?

Ferreted 09-15-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penghulu (Post 10217)
Lin, Kucing makan Bunny tak...?

muahahaha! eat laaa.. cats eat everything! dont eat human, godzillas, and dogs only! ehehehehe {shy}

Penghulu 09-15-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 10222)
muahahaha! eat laaa.. cats eat everything! dont eat human, godzillas, and dogs only! ehehehehe {shy}

Really ahhh..my goodness...I tot want to adopt....

kitty_inky 09-15-2008 01:21 PM

who said cats eat rabbit,?i have three cats at home and they live together harmoniously, I hope somebody outhere can give some loves to them..

Penghulu 09-15-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10237)
who said cats eat rabbit,?i have three cats at home and they live together harmoniously, I hope somebody outhere can give some loves to them..

Kalau dia tinggal satu bilik pon tak de apa2 ke lin...? Kucing kalau gurau2 gigit2 cam tuh..saya tak de pengalaman....tu saja tanya tu...

duyung_leo 09-15-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penghulu (Post 10240)
Kalau dia tinggal satu bilik pon tak de apa2 ke lin...? Kucing kalau gurau2 gigit2 cam tuh..saya tak de pengalaman....tu saja tanya tu...

dulu duyung pun penah bela bunnies gak ngan kucing.. so far xde masalah.. tp x tau la kalo kucing tok..

BabyZee 09-15-2008 03:58 PM

maca kitty_inky cakap, yup,cats and bunnies can live together2 cause i've seen some people doing so...{wink}
as long you take all the necessaries precautions for them to live together fist cause you can't la expect right at the first day they'll get along...
just ask around, kumpul maklumat dulu, bila dah yakin bleh la bela together2...{wink}{victory}

kitty_inky 09-15-2008 04:02 PM

Yup, just careful whenever kite lepaskan bunnies keluar, so tak ade sesape ke nak adopt my bunnies.. its hard for me to let them go,coz i akan banyak travel oversea after this , thats why....sob.. sob.. sob..

BabyZee 09-15-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10280)
Yup, just careful whenever kite lepaskan bunnies keluar, so tak ade sesape ke nak adopt my bunnies.. its hard for me to let them go,coz i akan banyak travel oversea after this , thats why....sob.. sob.. sob..

kitty_inky takmo letak pics of those bunnies ke?
and don't forget to do the pet profiles at petfinder listings too...{wink}{victory}

somebunny 09-15-2008 04:11 PM

Cats and rabbits can live together. However, it is best to take precautions and keep them apart while you're not at home to supervise them. All it takes is one second for any accident to happen, it's better not to risk it.

vivienlpl 09-15-2008 05:20 PM

still dont agree having cats and rabbits together..
accidents can happen even how tame your cat is

cats and dogs possible...

Ferreted 09-15-2008 05:24 PM

muahahaha i was just kidding la! ehehehe i where got know about rabbits n cats.. heehee... sorry ar.. hehehe i think all of you know i only dog n ferret brained.

kweepeng 09-15-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10192)

Hi Kitty inky,

Are your bunnies still available? I am very interested. I have a garden with vegetables for rabbits.

Kwee Peng

Penghulu 09-15-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10280)

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebunny (Post 10282)
Cats and rabbits can live together. However, it is best to take precautions and keep them apart while you're not at home to supervise them. All it takes is one second for any accident to happen, it's better not to risk it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivienlpl (Post 10300)
still dont agree having cats and rabbits together..
accidents can happen even how tame your cat is

cats and dogs possible...

Owh..ya...? Errrmmm then I'll just drop my intentions...sian the wabbit nanti kena ngappp...

kweepeng might be the rite loving owner...

kitty_inky 09-16-2008 12:19 PM

hello kwee peng, well the bunnies still available, the problem is i dun have time to upload the photo, i can send mms to u , kindly pm me ur number.k?

by the way i hope the person who want to adopt my wabbit must not rabbit eater..!!!{cry2}

vivienlpl 09-16-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penghulu (Post 10337)
Owh..ya...? Errrmmm then I'll just drop my intentions...sian the wabbit nanti kena ngappp...

kweepeng might be the rite loving owner...

we know your good intention but not a good choice because you cannot monitor your cats all time ..
cats are rather more wild compared to dogs
so not advisable as freak accidents do happens...

kweepeng 09-16-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_inky (Post 10437)
hello kwee peng, well the bunnies still available, the problem is i dun have time to upload the photo, i can send mms to u , kindly pm me ur number.k?

by the way i hope the person who want to adopt my wabbit must not rabbit eater..!!!{cry2}

Hi Kitty Inky,

How do I pm you? Cannot find the word 'pm' anywhere.

Don't worry, I believe in 'NOT killing/harming living beings.'

My kangkung is waiting for your bunnies! {grin}

Kwee Peng

sillylupie 09-16-2008 01:58 PM

Wow! Kwee Peng, I am sure the bunnies are eager to "meet" your kangkungs!
:)

sillylupie 09-16-2008 02:02 PM

Talking about rabbits and cats, I remember, my cat actually snatched my "baby rabbit" while I was holding it and killed "baby rabbit" ...
I am still traumatized by the experience... so I guess, penghulu has made the right decision to drop the idea!!