PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Typical Crimes Caught on Video (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2192)

a.lya 04-29-2009 03:02 PM

Typical Crimes Caught on Video

Just wanna share a site I came across. The content is the same as the title.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/2009/au...the-statistic/

I've never experience any of these myself, but watching the videos of the victims are just as scary. {sick}

nivek 04-29-2009 06:00 PM

Re: Typical Crimes Caught on Video

Yea the mat rempit menace. May they and every single one of their family members die a slow and horrible death.

BellXun 04-29-2009 07:03 PM

Tsk tsk tsk. so scary. Dont know how will i react if people come up to me with parang.

a.lya 04-29-2009 07:17 PM

I actually love the part where their victims fought back. One of the factory worker even carried a ladder to beat the crap out of them. {shy}

There was also a video where the victim was snatched, the guard came and ran away. Through closer observation, the thief had a gun in his hand. :/

adamyala 04-30-2009 11:13 AM

Snatch theives are so cold and cruel. They normally sped off leaving the victims lying on the road crying in pain. Some suffered bad injuries on the head and led to death or permanent damage to the brain. Not to mention broken limbs and scars.

I normally leave my handbag and purse in the car *with my children in the car of course* everytime I have to go to the ATM. I just carry the ATM card and put the cash safely in my pocket as I walk back to the car. If any 'peragut' want my money, they will have to take it out of my pocket which is not an easy task {angry}.

a.lya 04-30-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 42339)
Snatch theives are so cold and cruel. They normally sped off leaving the victims lying on the road crying in pain. Some had bad injuries on the head and led to death or permanent damage to the brain. Not to mention broken limbs and scars.

I normally leave my handbag and purse in the car *with my children in the car of course* everytime I have to go to the ATM. I just carry the ATM card and put the cash safely in my pocket as I walk back to the car. If any 'peragut' want my money, they will have to take it out of my pocket which is not an easy task {angry}.

Mhm. That's what my mom and I always do as well.

Notice how most of the victims never fought back and they were kinda dazed and blur on what was going on?

blackie007 04-30-2009 04:26 PM

make sure the bag and purse is out of sight, zai, or you'll be inviting the thieves to smash your car windows.

my friend had stopped at a traffic light junction in bangsar when a motorcyclist came up to her passenger side, smashed the window, grabbed her bag and sped off, and she was too shocked to do anything about it. she said it was over in a matter of seconds. that by the time she heard her window being smashed, turned her head to look, a hand has slipped inside her window and grabbed her bag and sped off with the bag still dangling from his hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 42339)
Snatch theives are so cold and cruel. They normally sped off leaving the victims lying on the road crying in pain. Some suffered bad injuries on the head and led to death or permanent damage to the brain. Not to mention broken limbs and scars.

usually, it happened so fast that the victim is stunned. my mum has been a victim of snatch thief twice before. the first time, i was with her, and i didn't even know she had had her purse snatched. i was a kid at that time, and wondering why she was pulling the hand of the pillion rider of the motorcylist and dragging herself on the road. i didn't realise that the pillion rider was dragging her, becos she didn't let go of her purse. lucky the cars that were turning into the road (it was a cross junction) stopped in time or she'd be run over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.lya (Post 42360)
Mhm. That's what my mom and I always do as well.

Notice how most of the victims never fought back and they were kinda dazed and blur on what was going on?