PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Removal of MCFA Threads (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4920)

Administrator 10-06-2010 05:59 PM

Removal of MCFA Threads

Dear Members,

Please take note that we have removed the following 2 threads:
1) 12 Rings MCFA Show 13-14 Nov
2) Scandal MCFA (Mael Cat Fanciers Association)

Lawyers from Haizan Choo & Co, representing Ismail bin Mohd Ali (President of MCFA), have contacted us with a Cease and Desist and Retract Libel letter, demanding that we immediately remove these threads or face legal action for maliciously injuring their client's name, business and reputation, as well as claiming that some parties in the threads involved have misused their client's personal communications and hacked into their client's email. They have threatened to sue us and seek various damages should we not comply to their demands.

We would have very much preferred to let people freely voice out their opinions and debate out the issues, but unfortunately in this case we have no choice but to remove the threads as PetFinder.my neither has the money nor resources to fight a legal battle, and should it boil down to such a situation and affect PetFinder.my's ability to operate, the homeless animals would ultimately suffer, and we feel that the risks far outweigh the benefits.

We hope that the forumers involved have sufficiently expressed themselves over the threads above. Please do not create new threads on these topics thereafter.

Miki Satohara 10-06-2010 06:22 PM

Re: Removal of MCFA Threads

Noted on the issue.

I hope amirimran doesnt get into too much trouble.{sick}

nurkasih 10-06-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 89611)
Dear Members,

Please take note that we have removed the following 2 threads:
1) 12 Rings MCFA Show 13-14 Nov
2) Scandal MCFA (Mael Cat Fanciers Association)

Lawyers from Haizan Choo & Co, representing Ismail bin Mohd Ali (President of MCFA), have contacted us with a Cease and Desist and Retract Libel letter, demanding that we immediately remove these threads or face legal action for maliciously injuring their client's name, business and reputation, as well as claiming that some parties in the threads involved have misused their client's personal communications and hacked into their client's email. They have threatened to sue us and seek various damages should we not comply to their demands.

We would have very much preferred to let people freely voice out their opinions and debate out the issues, but unfortunately in this case we have no choice but to remove the threads as PetFinder.my neither has the money nor resources to fight a legal battle, and should it boil down to such a situation and affect PetFinder.my's ability to operate, the homeless animals would ultimately suffer, and we feel that the risks far outweigh the benefits.

We hope that the forumers involved have sufficiently expressed themselves over the threads above. Please do not create new threads on these topics thereafter.

{mtired}

kyoko_kiddo 10-06-2010 09:19 PM

noted n glad to hear this.hope after this no more bad mouth in petfinder's forum and after this "certain people" have to find other platform to continue their dream.GUD LUCK for that{good}{victory}{victory}{shy}

amirimran 10-06-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki Satohara (Post 89614)
Noted on the issue.

I hope amirimran doesnt get into too much trouble.{sick}

Don't you worry Miki. I'm doing fine. To the Administrator, kudos for taking a bold risk putting in my thread, and very sorry to cause you much trouble with the lawyers. As with you, I also want to let out the truth so everybody has a clearer picture and make their own conclusion.

However, I believe now we have a clearer picture of who's lying and who's coward.

Signoff
Amir Imran

Coony 10-06-2010 09:45 PM

Whatever it is, the truth must be reveal & the truth had been revealed. A lot of ppl know what Ismail is, if some choose to be blinded from the truth let it be & wish them all the best.

{good}{good}thump up for you Amir!! {good}{good}{good}

hurrycain 10-06-2010 09:52 PM

eeemmmm... so siapa yang betul siapa yang salah ni? baru ingat nak jinak- jinak dgn org kat sini...

Ismail or Amir? Kalau berani kerana benar.. kalau benar kenapa takut? Kalau takut kerana salah...

Dah mcm kisah raja petra lah plak. Hope jgn ler ada lari sampai ke london menyorok... hehehe... Ini jadi nya bila kebesan disalah guna dan AGAMA di letak ke tepi...

buat Amir, cuma nak betul kan... tak ada hadis rasuallah yang mengatakan org kalau dah 40 thn kalau tak berubah dia tak akan berubah... Kalau ada cuba petikkan ayat tersebut, dari mana nas nya dan siapa perawi hadis tersebut. Ingatlah, pintu taubat sentiasa terbuka... Allah itu maha pengampun lagi maha penyayang. Hidayah itu berada di mana sahaja. Org kita jer suka berckp live begain at 40 bukan Rasulallah yer...

Kita kadang terlalu mencari kebenaran sehingga agama pun kita lupa.

Tiada ayat al quran dan hadis mengatakan mendedahkan aib org itu satu perbutan yang baik dan di benarkan.

Assalammualaikum semua...