PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   help me!! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5667)

diea nadia 05-13-2011 09:04 PM

help me!!

help me..my hamster giving birth just now..i dont know what im suppose to do..it seem the baby is prematured...my hamster look so weak..what im suppose to do?i dont wether there are baby more...help me{sweat}{cry}

d0odlez89 05-13-2011 10:22 PM

Re: help me!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by diea nadia (Post 95618)
help me..my hamster giving birth just now..i dont know what im suppose to do..it seem the baby is prematured...my hamster look so weak..what im suppose to do?i dont wether there are baby more...help me{sweat}{cry}

from my experience, when my hamster give a birth, i biakan je baby tu dengan mak die. and i letak tisu, i carik2kan so tmpt die more comfortable. baby hamster mmg kecik. i lagila, first time bela hamster, then the hamster get birth. glabah. google everywhere to know how to handle the babies. n u jgn sentuh baby tu, coz nnt mak die xnak susukan die or eat the babies. mgkn ur hamser weak coz pnt beranak. i thinkla. pastu, put them kat tmpt yg sunyi. seperate the mom n dad. nnt u letakla makanan cam carrot, telo rebus, ayam.sume tu potong kecik2. bab i baca kat internet die suoh bagi camtu.. just my opinion. {victory}{victory}

hope sume baby n mom tu sihat.. {happy}{happy}{wink}

Felix The Cat 05-14-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diea nadia (Post 95618)

Hi Diea,

First of all please dont touch the babies cause if you do, the mother will eat the babies because they smell different as your scent is on them. Just leave the mother and babies alone. You can just peep on them once in a while. If you need to change the bedding, hold the babies with a tissue so that your scent will not be on the babies.

Then feed the mummy hamster with hard boil egg (white only) do not give the yellow yolk. Then you can also give it cheese. These food is very high in protein and is good for your mummy hamster.

Oh ya! Dont forget to separate the male (Daddy) from the mummy and babies ok? If not the Daddy will eat the babies {ohmygod}

diea nadia 05-14-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0odlez89 (Post 95619)
from my experience, when my hamster give a birth, i biakan je baby tu dengan mak die. and i letak tisu, i carik2kan so tmpt die more comfortable. baby hamster mmg kecik. i lagila, first time bela hamster, then the hamster get birth. glabah. google everywhere to know how to handle the babies. n u jgn sentuh baby tu, coz nnt mak die xnak susukan die or eat the babies. mgkn ur hamser weak coz pnt beranak. i thinkla. pastu, put them kat tmpt yg sunyi. seperate the mom n dad. nnt u letakla makanan cam carrot, telo rebus, ayam.sume tu potong kecik2. bab i baca kat internet die suoh bagi camtu.. just my opinion. {victory}{victory}

hope sume baby n mom tu sihat.. {happy}{happy}{wink}

tq doodlez..i wil follow ur opinion.thanx a lot dear{happy}

diea nadia 05-14-2011 03:29 PM

tq felix..ur opinion help me out...tq2 :D