PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Animal Protection Laws & Rights (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Stop Shout! Act Now! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2448)

hashimi 06-21-2009 02:19 PM

Stop Shout! Act Now!

5 Attachment(s)
I cant stand anymore to look at these pic.
i think, all of PetFinder.com forumer should gather and push gov to act more aggressive of law on protecting animal from animal abuse.{angry}
Together We Make A change!!{victory}

hashimi 06-21-2009 02:21 PM

Re: Stop Shout! Act Now!

These pic is belong to DOG , CAT and MONKEY!!{ohmygod}

dog is my buddy 06-21-2009 02:53 PM

Thanks for sharing, it always happen daily in life, we should have education to public, how to love those animals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashimi (Post 48930)
These pic is belong to DOG , CAT and MONKEY!!{ohmygod}

hashimi 06-21-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 48937)
Thanks for sharing, it always happen daily in life, we should have education to public, how to love those animals.

It's time for us to teach public and educated them.
It's need time and patient..{wink}

booboo 06-22-2009 01:57 PM

{catcry} im speachless.....no words 2 say......
how can humans b so cruel.......{ohmygod}

hashimi 06-22-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booboo (Post 49111)
{catcry} im speachless.....no words 2 say......
how can humans b so cruel.......{ohmygod}

e2 la...kalo i dpt makhluk camtu...dah penyek2 smpai kuar bji mata. then mata org tu i wat guli....hahahaha

blackie007 06-22-2009 03:28 PM

I understand that some of those pictures were shot in China. There were others that were worse than the pictures you posted.

When I first saw those photos, especially the ones where they burned innocent kittens, or stepped onto a kitten's eyes with stiletto, I got really worked up, cried and swore, and called down all kinds of curses on those.

Then, my hubby pointed something out to me.....those photos were intentionally taken to create either shock or revulsion amongst animal lovers, or to provide viewing pleasure for those who are sick and get turned on by hurting animals. (look at the quality of the photos....they're not candid camera shots, but deliberately posed for.)

Either way, these photographers are happy when we view those photos and circulate them around, or post them in forums. They have achieved their end.

The best way is to silently report them, if we know who they are (most of these happened in China, after I did some research).

hashimi 06-22-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 49154)
I understand that some of those pictures were shot in China. There were others that were worse than the pictures you posted.

When I first saw those photos, especially the ones where they burned innocent kittens, or stepped onto a kitten's eyes with stiletto, I got really worked up, cried and swore, and called down all kinds of curses on those.

Then, my hubby pointed something out to me.....those photos were intentionally taken to create either shock or revulsion amongst animal lovers, or to provide viewing pleasure for those who are sick and get turned on by hurting animals. (look at the quality of the photos....they're not candid camera shots, but deliberately posed for.)

Either way, these photographers are happy when we view those photos and circulate them around, or post them in forums. They have achieved their end.

The best way is to silently report them, if we know who they are (most of these happened in China, after I did some research).

no wonder it a deliberately posed or candid..as fauna activist, i can't accept that.{ohmygod}

habidaiya 07-02-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashimi (Post 49158)
no wonder it a deliberately posed or candid..as fauna activist, i can't accept that.{ohmygod}

{mrolleyes}if i can do d same thing to them....eeiii geramnyerr...how could them??{angry}

nurkasih 07-02-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habidaiya (Post 51155)
{mrolleyes}if i can do d same thing to them....eeiii geramnyerr...how could them??{angry}

Itu namanya pompuan retarded.. i tengok sekali sumwhere , tak sanggup tengok da..memang daughter of a b****h ...... atau dia yang b***h.. kalau dah pompuan boleh buat camtue kat such a helpless cat, mesti jenis anak bertabur tak eti jaga nieh... {angry}

habidaiya 07-02-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurkasih (Post 51156)
Itu namanya pompuan retarded.. i tengok sekali sumwhere , tak sanggup tengok da..memang daughter of a b****h ...... atau dia yang b***h.. kalau dah pompuan boleh buat camtue kat such a helpless cat, mesti jenis anak bertabur tak eti jaga nieh... {angry}

{mredeye}eiiii...kalu ade depan mate rase nk sepak2 jer...amek hills tu hentakkn balik kt muke die...eeiiiiii jgn la jumpe depan mate mmg cari pasal la org tu!!!!{angry}

nurkasih 07-02-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habidaiya (Post 51160)
{mredeye}eiiii...kalu ade depan mate rase nk sepak2 jer...amek hills tu hentakkn balik kt muke die...eeiiiiii jgn la jumpe depan mate mmg cari pasal la org tu!!!!{angry}

Spesis hati kering ingat dia best.. {shy} dia rasa dia ngan heels tue abih powerful... t dunia satu lagi dia tahulah..{angry}

hashimi 07-05-2009 08:50 PM

geng....manusia2 cmtu kna educated dorg... kasi brainwash abes...