PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Training & Behavioral Issues (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dog Whisperer TV series (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4704)

feltan 08-05-2010 04:50 PM

Dog Whisperer TV series

Hi guys,
I have searched the forum and found nothing about the TV show Dog Whisperer therefore I decided to introduce this wonderfully TV show to all dog lovers out there.
To me this show is a must see to all dog owners. Dog behaviourist Cesar Millan will teach you why you dog behaves in certain ways and how to overcome them. You will understand dog better after watching the show.
The TV show is very famous in US, Europe and Australia. Once you watched the first few episodes you will got hooked to it.
My brother who is staying in UK introduced the show that he downloaded to me 6 mths ago. Until now I have collection of Season 1 to part of Season 6.
For those who want to have a sneak preview about the show, perhaps you can visit http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...r/all/Overview
If you are interested for rest of the series, you may PM me. I can share them with all the dog lovers out there. I am not selling anything here. The show is simply too good not to share with all fellow dog lovers of this forum.

Angelsoo 08-05-2010 05:09 PM

Re: Dog Whisperer TV series

Hi Feltan,

i used to watch Dog Whisperer whenever I travel to NYC and I love that show! I would like to watch the complete season 1-6. Could you lent it to me?

I totally agree with you. Every dog owner shd watch Ceaser Millan. Then there will be less ill-inform owners and better discipline dogs. I like the way Ceaser corrected those owners perception of pet ownership to be leader of the pact. I even bought his book!

Hope to hear fr you soon.

Chiao! {happy}

feltan 08-06-2010 01:37 PM

Hi Angel,
No problem. I can burn the DVDs for you. If you want all the episodes that I have including the Master series, it will be around 8 DVDs (all in AVI format). You can watch it on PC or DVD players that support DIVX.
I can post you the 1st season first. Please PM me your mailling address.

blackie007 08-06-2010 04:26 PM

Hi feltan,

This is very kind and generous of you. Perhaps you might want to consider uploading the files to http://www.rapidshare.com/ and then PM the link to whoever is interested? That would save you the time, not to mention cost, of burning DVDs and mailing them. Rapidshare is a free file sharing host. {wink}

feltan 08-07-2010 12:24 PM

Hi Blackie007,
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to upload it. Will share the link once it is successful.

feltan 08-09-2010 12:18 PM

Hi guys,

I have uploaded to rapidshare.com the Dog Whisperer Season 1 Episode 1. It it about an agressive Chi Wa Wa and a Great Dane which is fearful of shining floor. See Cesar Millan in action to solve the problem of these two problem canine.
Here is the link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/41185376..._Kane.avi.html
This is the first time I am doing this. No sure whether it works. Appreciate of your feedback. I still prefer to burn DVDs as it is simply faster and you can watch them in one go.
Enjoy the show!

Angelsoo 08-12-2010 05:31 PM

Hi Feltan,

Thanx for your offer.

Is it ok to share the series in public shareware? Coz i'm worried bout copy right. Ceaser's production company is selling the series DVD in State. So if you upload it in rapidshare, will you be in trouble?

I'm not well verse in copyright law. Just my 2 cent worth.

p/s: pls chk your PM. TQ

blackie007 08-12-2010 07:06 PM

To answer your question, Angelsoo, please refer to the sentence in blue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 86647)
Hi feltan,

This is very kind and generous of you. Perhaps you might want to consider uploading the files to http://www.rapidshare.com/ and then PM the link to whoever is interested? That would save you the time, not to mention cost, of burning DVDs and mailing them. Rapidshare is a free file sharing host. {wink}

feltan 08-13-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsoo (Post 86927)
Hi Feltan,

Thanx for your offer.

Is it ok to share the series in public shareware? Coz i'm worried bout copy right. Ceaser's production company is selling the series DVD in State. So if you upload it in rapidshare, will you be in trouble?

I'm not well verse in copyright law. Just my 2 cent worth.

p/s: pls chk your PM. TQ

Of course the infringment of copy right is an issue here. That's why I don't think uploading to share is an good idea as it is traceable.
I will contact you to pick up the DVDs once I got it done. All together around 100 episodes in 6 seasons. A few episodes are missing because can't get in in the internet. I also will copy the Cesar Millan Master series for you where he teaches how to select and raise perfect puppies, how to be a effective pack leader. Together, another interestin dog training show, It's Me or The Dog. It is a UK program that shown in the animal planet by dog trainer Victoria Shigwell.

feltan 08-13-2010 03:52 PM

It is surprising that many has viewed this thread and only Angelsoo is interested and contacted me for the DVDs.
For those who are not sure about this wonderful show for dog owners, you may want to log on to National Geographic Channel to take a look at some of the video clips. It is how I got started. After watching 100 episodes and I still can't get enough of it as every case is unique by itself, be it the owner or the dog.
However, my offer to the members of this forum is still open. Not selling anything here. You just have to return the same number of blank DVDs to me as an exchange for the DVDs I sent to you.(Estimated around 12 pcs of DVDs).
Interested member can PM for arrangement.

blackie007 08-13-2010 04:43 PM

It could be they are downloading the files from the internet even right now..... {wink}

sally755 08-16-2010 03:17 PM

Hi,

I am keen on the show, is it showing in Malaysia already?

Do I have to pay u if u burn the show in DVDs?

feltan 08-17-2010 10:02 AM

Hi Sally755,
Unfortunately the show is NOT available in Malaysia's version of National Geographic Channel.
I don't make money on this. You just have to return the same number of blank DVDs to me so that I can continue to do this to benefit other members.
Interested you may PM me for collection arrangement. All together around 12 DVDs.

Angelsoo 09-01-2010 07:15 PM

Hi Feltan,

How's the DVD burning going? Is it all ready to be pick up? I can meet you @ Taipan and replace your DVD with blank DVD. Just let me know the exact number and what brand, ok. {wink}

Will be waiting for your call or sms.

Cheers! {victory}

feltan 09-03-2010 01:19 PM

Hi Angelsoo,
The DVDs are ready. Sorry to keep you waiting. Some one in my family has just passed away few days ago.
My office is located at Taipan USJ 10 Subang Jaya. You may drop by to collect from me.
I hope you will enjoy the show and put up some comment and view about the show so that the rest of the forum members will be interested in the show as a result it benefit both them and their lovely canine pets.

feltan 09-11-2010 06:36 PM

I have delivered 10 DVDs to AngelSoo few days ago. She promised to put some comment on the show. For all the serious dog owners out there, watch this show to understand your dogs better and become a better pack leader.
For those who have dog behaviour problem, this show is a must watch.
I have more than 100 episodes which cover various breeds and various behavorial problem. If you are only interested to find out how to solve the problem similar to yours, just PM me and I will send you that particular episode. After that, please put your comment here to share.
Again, not selling anything just sharing.

Angelsoo 09-12-2010 11:29 PM

Hi Feltan,

Right after collecting those DVDs fr you, my family n I (including our 2 dogs) went for our Raya holiday. Came back only today, Sunday. So we are yet to watch the series. Most probably will start tomorrow.

Definitely will write bout it and share with the rest after watching. I'm sure we will enjoy and benefit fr Ceasr's tips and guidance.

Cheers!

leng 09-14-2010 11:40 PM

I've watched quite a few episodes from Season 1-4 and they're really good. I'm practicing Cesar's 'pack leader' ways and I can see how my dogs are able to relate to these methods better than say, smacking them in the butt. lol.

The great thing about his show is that Cesar applies it to dogs of all ages and breeds - they're never too old to change as they live in the here and now. What I also love about the show are all the different dogs that appear on it :)

feltan, I'm having trouble finding episodes in season 5 and 6, maybe I can get them from you :)

feltan 09-15-2010 09:58 AM

Hi Leng,
I am glad that you are practising Cesar's method. PM me to make an arrangement for the DVDs. Do you want to have the Cesar Milan Master series? All together around 5 DVDs.

feltan 09-20-2010 11:45 AM

I have delivered 10 DVDs to YenYen79 yesterday. She mentioned she has 2 male dogs which always fighting against each other. In the Dog Whisperer shows, there are few episodes that actually cover the male dog dominance issues. I hope it helps Yen Yen after she finished watching it.
Yen Yen, please write your comment and review about the show and share your experience with us.