-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   searching for female cat (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5002)

kenpachi 10-29-2010 10:59 PM

searching for female cat

Dear all,

I'm seeking for a female cat age 8 months - 1 year old to be adopted.Reason being I used to have a pair of cats ; male and female ; they get along very well until yesterday , my female cat went missing and left abang all by himself,he used to be so playful , but not today as hes alone.. so is there anybody out there having a female cat for adoption??.. plz assist..thank you {sick}

Maneki Neko 10-30-2010 10:15 AM

Re: searching for female cat

Hi, Kenpachi --

You say your female cat only left your home yesterday. I think you may be rushing into adopting another cat -- cats who are allowed outside to roam sometimes take off for days or even weeks at a time, returning later. This is especially true for cats who are not spayed or neutered. Have you looked around your housing area for your cat? Asked neighbours?

If your female cat is not spayed, perhaps she has come into heat and will return when the heat cycle is finished, probably pregnant. If so, you'll have more cats in your house than you planned on! Please do spay/neuter! {good}

Anyway, be patient for a little bit -- she may well return in her own time. :-)

Originally Posted by kenpachi (Post 90484)
Dear all,

I'm seeking for a female cat age 8 months - 1 year old to be adopted.Reason being I used to have a pair of cats ; male and female ; they get along very well until yesterday , my female cat went missing and left abang all by himself,he used to be so playful , but not today as hes alone.. so is there anybody out there having a female cat for adoption??.. plz assist..thank you {sick}

nurkasih 10-30-2010 10:41 AM

I second to what maneki neko said. Plus,pairing 2 cats are not that easy. Just like human,cats also have their own compatibility issues. It~s not just mere one male and another female, they will be best friends in no time.

Wait for your female to return.. :-) don't rush

blackie007 10-30-2010 12:17 PM

kenpachi,

Perhaps you'd like to create a profile for your female cat in Lost & Found in the main section, print posters of her, paste them at pet shops in the neighbourhood, vet clinics, bus-stops, 7-11, etc.? And perhaps you might also want to focus your energy and time on searching for your missing cat?

Hopefully, she might return on her own, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt you to start looking for her in your neighbourhood and nearby areas, under bushes, in drains, under cars or even in the garden of some neighbour's house, if you hadn't already done so? {wink}

kenpachi 10-30-2010 01:39 PM

curious and concern

dear all,

lot of thanks for the feedback, obviously the female cat is a persian kitten, small size semi long hair.. i founded at my lift lobby nearby my apartment, assume is belongs to someone but no one claim for it,so i keep it,and she mix around very well with my existent male cat, obviously both of them are very playful... plus minus its been almost a year until i found her missing 2 days ago

hoping that she will came back home by herself, i'm a bit concern for my male cat as hes keep growling and wondering around the house; seems like looking for something .. i have no intention to get urgent replacement but only worried for the male cat wonder if hes going to become sad and distress.. {scared}

p/s: assuming some one else already kept her / lock in the apartment as i found that many new faces around my neighborhood / apartment level

nurkasih 10-30-2010 10:59 PM

Re: curious and concern

Originally Posted by kenpachi (Post 90492)
dear all,

lot of thanks for the feedback, obviously the female cat is a persian kitten, small size semi long hair.. i founded at my lift lobby nearby my apartment, assume is belongs to someone but no one claim for it,so i keep it,and she mix around very well with my existent male cat, obviously both of them are very playful... plus minus its been almost a year until i found her missing 2 days ago

hoping that she will came back home by herself, i'm a bit concern for my male cat as hes keep growling and wondering around the house; seems like looking for something .. i have no intention to get urgent replacement but only worried for the male cat wonder if hes going to become sad and distress.. {scared}

p/s: assuming some one else already kept her / lock in the apartment as i found that many new faces around my neighborhood / apartment level

it seems very easy for you tho. Wishing the best for you and your cat.