PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hello to All animal lovers in forum, Bell here :). (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1225)

BellXun 10-29-2008 02:47 AM

Hello to All animal lovers in forum, Bell here :).

Hello everyone,

I am new here. Sorry to bother Andy to clarify to me petfinder and forum is diffrent. hehe. should have seen the notice earlier so I wont have to trouble anyone. hehe, but oh well.

I am a Dog person, but I dont mind cats too. Recently I am feeling quite empty emotionally without anyone or anypets. parents, siblings, gf all far far away from me in overseas. Plus Friends are all not as close as highschool days anymore. Alone at home everyday, feels kindda weird + lonely + depressing.

So I need a pet to keep me company, to kill this loneliness. and a good friend introduce me this website. and I love it instantly!. So much to see, to much to read. Well, I will read threds slowly and hopefully get to know more of you guys. Kindhearted people is so rare thesedays.

Society really can change a person. I remember when I was young I use to feed hungry stray dogs and feel very good and happy seeing them munch on their food. but things have changed when you are too occupied with tuitions, class, sports etc etc, and also almost everyone around you says strays are "dirty". You just turn a blind eye on every suffering animals.

Now I want to change. I need to get back my old self, as time has taught you that your years of effort to get good grades, your ambition to find good jobs after graduate, your parents anticipation on your future success, your desire to get rich, become successfull, they all amount to nothing at the end. Now I have hurdled thur university life, got a temporary job. yet still feeling empty emotionally. I feel like I have pursure the wrong path in life.

Anyway, long story short I hope from this website that can help me do more kindness towards everyone and everypets, and live my life the way I like from now on. Save the Animals, Save the planets, Save the trees, Save the religions. hehehehe. Yeah~

:P

Sorry to bore you all with my long post. Turn out looking like a blog entry. hahaha!

Cheers~

Ah Bell

PS: Anyone has any nice pet to intro me feel free to pm me.

"yesterday I want Any dog that I can get my hands on; Today I cant Choose which dog I want. Awsome Site, Well done www.petfinder.com.my. keep up the good work"

abgraldo 10-29-2008 04:01 AM

Re: Hello to All animal lovers in forum, Bell here :).

A warm welcome Ah Bell to petfinder.my. Here, we all are animal lovers irrespective of any kinds. Pakcu also just joined about two months and that two months has been filled with such a wonderful event, heartwarming stories, sometimes controversial and more importantly, loads of knowledge about pets and making good friends. Feel free to ask, regardless of anything. Hopefully, we all strive to be as what you want to be. Happy forumming..
BTW, have u checked petfinder home page... some adorable pets waiting to be adopted. Im sure, u will find what u like. Good luck dear.

BabyZee 10-29-2008 05:38 AM

elow bell...{wink}{victory}
here's pink carpet especially for you ___________________________{cool}{victory}
welcome to petfinder, like pakcu said indeed here's a very much nice environment to get blend in...{happy}{good}
hope you'll get a nice pet to love and save by you at the same time, good luck!{cool}{victory}

adamyala 10-29-2008 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 16233)

here's pink carpet especially for you ___________________________{cool}{victory}
welcome to petfinder, like pakcu said indeed here's a very much nice environment to get blend in...{happy}{good}
hope you'll get a nice pet to love and save by you at the same time, good luck!{cool}{victory}

welcome to petfinder...
have a pleasant stay....get to know more genuine cat/dog lovers and most importantly....enjoy !!!!{happy}{happy}

imann 10-29-2008 10:26 AM

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...omeDogSign.jpg

welcome to the world of petlovers.
enjoy your stay here...
keep us update on your new "friend" yea...

stay cute always
from mommy imann

BellXun 10-29-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyZee (Post 16233)

Hahah Baby Zee. Everyone gets a pink carpet. maybe you are a carpet wholeseller? and overstock of pink colour carpets hehehehehehe :P

Thanks Pakcu and Adamyala and Imann and Abgraldo.

Have a nice day everyone ~~

:D

filinlee 10-29-2008 02:16 PM

{wink} {muacks}welcome to the forum ah bell...!~

BabyZee 10-29-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellXun (Post 16319)
Hahah Baby Zee. Everyone gets a pink carpet. maybe you are a carpet wholeseller? and overstock of pink colour carpets hehehehehehe :P

Thanks Pakcu and Adamyala and Imann and Abgraldo.

Have a nice day everyone ~~

:D

no,no..there's only pink carpets from me..no other color in my collection...{shy}{shy}

blackie007 10-29-2008 04:26 PM

Welcome to petfinder forum, Ah Bell.

I'm sure the dog lovers in this forum are excited at having another dog lover in this forum. Currently, they are outnumbered by we cat lovers.

Enjoy your stay here! {victory}

dog is my buddy 10-29-2008 04:33 PM

Ah Bell,
You are welcome to petfinder.my, Are you like stand at petfinder.my, we operation 24 hour 7 day a week. We have am/pm shift. Many of our stand here like a home. They sleep here too.

AndyKoh 10-29-2008 04:42 PM

Hi Bell,

Good to see that you've signed up here. Welcome to our community of animal lovers. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of fun new friends here, and I hope that we can work together in saving more animal lives.

Enjoy yourself!

CatMother 10-29-2008 05:35 PM

Hi Ah Bell.. Welcome to petfinder. Glad you've joined in coz this is the best & happening site for animal lovers (dogs, cats, hamsters, ular pon ada... ada ke? hehe). Hope you'll find more furry friends in here - and hey, have fun! {grin}

chemonk 10-29-2008 05:51 PM

welcome bell~!!{victory}

June 11-03-2008 09:55 PM

Finally our leng chai introduce himself at the member intro.been waiting for ages for him to do so.he!!!he!! Welcome Ah Bell. we need more leng chai to join us so that you guys can attract more people into saving animal {wink}

blackie007 11-03-2008 09:58 PM

June, I saw the lengchai yesterday at the World Animal Day thingy. I simply had to go up to him and introduce myself....{shy}{shy}{shy}{shy}

June 11-03-2008 10:02 PM

Wish I was there woh!!! I wanted to see this leng chai.I have met the other lengchai already.wakakakakakak!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 17145)
June, I saw the lengchai yesterday at the World Animal Day thingy. I simply had to go up to him and introduce myself....{shy}{shy}{shy}{shy}

blackie007 11-03-2008 10:04 PM

so now we have 4 lengchais....bell, alex a.k.a. hourus, fir & pakcu. ya, I'm counting....hahahaha

sorry, bell, off-topic. I'll quietly disappear now. {grin}

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 17147)
Wish I was there woh!!! I wanted to see this leng chai.I have met the other lengchai already.wakakakakakak!!

BellXun 11-03-2008 10:45 PM

???????

=.=

Penghulu 11-13-2008 10:25 PM

http://forums.petfinder.my/picture.p...&pictureid=832

habidaiya 04-30-2009 08:21 AM

terkezut nengok mate meow tok penghulu..