PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Feel Cheated (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3858)

logivol 01-02-2010 08:54 AM

Feel Cheated

Something that i need to share all of you. This Junnie & Alvin is a scammer. I contacted her and told her that i interested on her puppy that she posted in net. So i requested more photo of the puppy that i interested. And after she sent me the photo she called me to bank in deposit to her because she need to bring the puppy from farm (ipoh) to KL. After 2 days waiting she call me up to collect the puppy. i was wondering the time i collect the puppy is not the 1 she show me the photo. They go & take picture (dunno from where) then posted on net & tell people that is the puppy. i feel cheated & i don't think she is an honest seller. Refering back the dated she posted the puppy profile, some posted on early 2009 & telling people the puppy is only 2 month old now. All is old posting. Getting a nice pict then cheated here. Who knows how many people that she lied to, and i also found out that Alvin is selling the same puppy in other website.

junnie87 01-02-2010 10:43 AM

Re: Feel Cheated

Hi Logivol,

Please kindly introduce yourself and the details of your inquiries that you have asked from us before as you have just only registered today to make this posting.

Alvin and Junnie are partners and couple in this pet business. As you can refer to our website, details of the pets available are stated clearly there as well as their photos.

One note is that, we are home breeder who strive for quality pups and not the breeding farm as you have stated.

Referring to your statement of of asking for deposit and collect a puppy which is not similar to the one in photograph, please kindly post out the proof of our conversation and the puppy that you have inquired. If you have paid the deposit that we have taken from a client, we have a receipt aka black n white document passed to the client, please kindly attach those as well.

As your comments on our old puppy profiles dated early 2009, yes, we edit the old puppy profiles with the updates of latest available puppies information as well as photos.

Please kindly clarify your statement if we are truly the scammer that you are refering to.

Thank you

Administrator 01-03-2010 01:56 PM

Dear Logivol,

To help us and the pet merchant investigate further into this issue, please facilitate us with supporting evidence, such as a scan of the payment receipt. You can post it here as an attachment, or PM it to us.

As a rule of thumb, you should go to the place and actually see the pet you wish to purchase before making any payments. Getting a pet is not the same as shopping for a product online, and it is best for you to personally see for yourself which pet suits you most, and the emotional bonding that arises. Also, note that each pet for sale profile can actually represent multiple pets.

Alternatively, you can also pay SPCA / PAWS shelters a visit - you can see for yourself all the dogs available there and ensure that it suits your requirements.

toki0 01-16-2010 11:41 PM

ya i know about it.
she just want show up some nice-edited picture,
so people will buy puppy from her.
its okay, learn from mistake.

gabriel 01-21-2010 12:38 PM

yup..learn from mistakes..anyway wat goes around comes around..im sure they will get their punishment{angry}{angry}{angry}