PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Events (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cat Grooming Workshop (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4289)

Coony 04-29-2010 07:16 PM

Cat Grooming Workshop

1 Attachment(s)
Dear All,

Groomers Connection Academy will be holding a Cat Grooming Workshop on the 19 June 2010. This workshop is open to cat owners, professional groomers as well as cattery owner. Registration is on first come first serve basis. Be quick and call us now at 03 7725 0711 for more information.

Fareen 04-29-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Cat Grooming Workshop

Can I get a personal grooming lesson from the speaker?{wink}

But seriously, how much is the fees? - I think this is a really good opportunity {happy}

DJSNAZ83 04-29-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fareen (Post 80118)
Can I get a personal grooming lesson from the speaker?{wink}

But seriously, how much is the fees? - I think this is a really good opportunity {happy}

kak fareen,
i've already asked the person in charge..it is rm100/head....
i plan to go..{wink}

nurkasih 04-29-2010 09:27 PM

19th June? cuti sekolah? {high}{high}{high}{high}

Coony 06-21-2010 04:24 PM

The first cat grooming workshop ever held in a grooming academy finish off well for all. Thank you very much to all the participants & participants from Petfinder, it's good to know that there are lots of ppl will want to learn for the better of their pets.

Joey'A 06-21-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 83211)
The first cat grooming workshop ever held in a grooming academy finish off well for all. Thank you very much to all the participants & participants from Petfinder, it's good to know that there are lots of ppl will want to learn for the better of their pets.

Thank you Jimmy for the tutorial!!

Coony 06-21-2010 06:56 PM

You are most welcome, I hope you have learn what you came for & I assume you are there. Anyway shud you need any other advice do not hesitate to ask me I will try to assist as to my best knowledge but I will not pretend that I know everything.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey'A (Post 83217)
Thank you Jimmy for the tutorial!!

ashbutt 06-22-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coony (Post 83218)
You are most welcome, I hope you have learn what you came for & I assume you are there. Anyway shud you need any other advice do not hesitate to ask me I will try to assist as to my best knowledge but I will not pretend that I know everything.

Yes...i will second that with Joey A, it was truely a great experience to gain knowledge on the proper way to groom our pet cats.
Jimmy u were a great tutor on that day...2 thumbs up 4 u {good}{good}

hopefully the next round u can do a workshop on a "persian grooming"{grin}

Coony 06-22-2010 12:20 PM

Thank you Ashbutt for the compliment.

A grooming workshop on Persian will be interesting but I don't own a Persian, hehe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashbutt (Post 83231)
Yes...i will second that with Joey A, it was truely a great experience to gain knowledge on the proper way to groom our pet cats.
Jimmy u were a great tutor on that day...2 thumbs up 4 u {good}{good}

hopefully the next round u can do a workshop on a "persian grooming"{grin}