PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Any recommendation on Vet (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2736)

Roy Yeoh 08-07-2009 11:11 PM

Any recommendation on Vet

I got a Schnauzer and i plan to cut the ear so it will bend up.....i asked a few vet but they seems dont do it. Any1 can pls recommend where i can bring my pup to ? Im based at Penang.

blackie007 08-07-2009 11:15 PM

Re: Any recommendation on Vet

no offense, but I think that is so cruel...to cut the ear for aesthetic reasons.

Roy Yeoh 08-07-2009 11:27 PM

I thought it looks nicer coz i saw a few and it is really nice.

dog is my buddy 08-07-2009 11:46 PM

For FSI world standard not more crop ears, dewclaws removed, tail crop. For you information, Penang Vet no skill to do this. Only ipoh and Kl. Dont ask me where the location. I dont know the vet address.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Yeoh (Post 56624)
I thought it looks nicer coz i saw a few and it is really nice.

acsyen 08-07-2009 11:50 PM

Got 1 more vet in Pg that does this and most of the dogs that does it there dies. Pup must be below 3months old. In KL also there is about 3 vets that does it. And yes it is against the law to do it.

Roy Yeoh 08-08-2009 01:27 AM

I think i wont do it. Because this Schnauzer i got is MKA, male and is champion bloodline....thank u guys. I will be having a female Schnauzer next 2 months coz i got myself a pair of Poodle so i need to arrange time and places for them. {good}

dog is my buddy 08-08-2009 01:30 AM

what is the name of your MKA champion bloodline? are you breeder?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Yeoh (Post 56632)
I think i wont do it. Because this Schnauzer i got is MKA, male and is champion bloodline....thank u guys. I will be having a female Schnauzer next 2 months coz i got myself a pair of Poodle so i need to arrange time and places for them. {good}

adamyala 08-08-2009 09:56 AM

when a human is not happy with her/his appearance, its his/her own choice to get a nose job, breast enlargement/implant, skin whitening, colagen bee-stung lips, fillers, vitamin C injection , botox and so on. But its not fair for human to decide for their pets to cut their ears so it curled up, to declaw so they wont destroy your expensive leather sofas and to crop their tails ??*OMG !!! this is new to me, what is this suppose to be for clement ?* as long as they are given enough food, shelter and TLC, I am sure our pets , pedigreed or non-pedigreed are very happy and contented with how they look. no matter how long their ears are.
So people, except for spay/neuter procedures, please leave them alone and love them as they are...{cry}{cry}{cry}

blackie007 08-08-2009 12:20 PM

Yeah, that was exactly what I thot --- CRUEL.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Roy has decided against cutting his dog's ears now. Phew!

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 56635)
when a human is not happy with her/his appearance, its his/her own choice to get a nose job, breast enlargement/implant, skin whitening, colagen bee-stung lips, fillers, vitamin C injection , botox and so on. But its not fair for human to decide for their pets to cut their ears so it curled up, to declaw so they wont destroy your expensive leather sofas and to crop their tails ??*OMG !!! this is new to me, what is this suppose to be for clement ?* as long as they are given enough food, shelter and TLC, I am sure our pets , pedigreed or non-pedigreed are very happy and contented with how they look. no matter how long their ears are.
So people, except for spay/neuter procedures, please leave them alone and love them as they are...{cry}{cry}{cry}

sillylupie 08-08-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamyala (Post 56635)

Well said! :)

{good}{good}

I am glad that Roy changed his mind! :)

Roy Yeoh 08-08-2009 11:33 PM

Sorry for the bad feeling. I think about it and is true u all saying that is very cruel {sick}

I will let u know my dog pedigree later coz the MKA cert is fucking slow and need to wait fucking 5 months. The breeder shows me the parent pedigree and show me the parent...they are very nice looking man. Btw im getting another Schnauzer female later im done with this new pup. For now i got 2 ( poodle (f&m) ) and 1 schnauzer male. Im heading to become a breeder and breed some cute, beautiful + handsome dogs for doglover :)

pandorabox78 08-09-2009 12:03 AM

good that you've come to your senses.......... just watch the language though roy...{sweat}{sweat}

vivienlpl 08-09-2009 07:56 PM

why need to crop the ear...
so it look nicer? aiks..
no need......... dont put your dog into something for the sake of looking beautiful...

even if he/she dont look good.. accept it....afterall it is still your dog
love the dog as it is...

i dont agree with those cutting ear to look better....
dye the dog...... for the sake of fashion.....
do something for the sake of doing.

being a breeder also you need to note...... you have to be responsible for your action and dont breed if you are not an expert.

there are many backyard breeder for the sake of making money....
think all this before you subject the animal into torture....

Roy Yeoh 08-15-2009 01:10 PM

I already decided not to crop guys :)