PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please Help Dog in Miri (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=398)

baca882004 07-17-2008 04:27 PM

Please Help Dog in Miri

1 Attachment(s)
Just got this in a eMail from a friend. This is in Miri (Senanding, I believe).

The reporter tried helping the dog but was unable to trap her. If there's anyone from Miri, please see if you can help out. We're so afraid she won't last long (Thursday, 17 July 2008)

Someone had also called SPCA Sarawak, so hopefully the dog can be rescued. If this is someone's idea of a joke, and it's plain mean.

RoyBlue 07-19-2008 05:08 PM

Re: Please Help Dog in Miri

Awwwwwww... that just made me sick to the stomach. How can anybody do such a thing. It just spoils my day seeing such things being done to animals. It's either the person has no brains or is just beggin for a bruisin'...

steffy1811 08-07-2008 12:23 PM

{oh}{oh}{oh}

Maybe its somebody's sick act or maybe the dog is really really hungry or thirsty and found this container containing some food/water in it. So it stuck his head in and couldnt pull it out.

Whichever way, lets hope someone gets the head out of the container as soon as possible. If its really an act of man, that fella shall go to hell and have their heads forced into an unbreakable gold fish bowl for eternity.

Ezer 08-07-2008 07:36 PM

Need someone who's not afraid of the dog... With his head stuck, he can't bite... I am sure someone would already have helped out before it was published!

I have actually seen this happening before...

Ferreted 08-26-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steffy1811 (Post 1700)
{oh}{oh}{oh}

Maybe its somebody's sick act or maybe the dog is really really hungry or thirsty and found this container containing some food/water in it. So it stuck his head in and couldnt pull it out.

Whichever way, lets hope someone gets the head out of the container as soon as possible. If its really an act of man, that fella shall go to hell and have their heads forced into an unbreakable gold fish bowl for eternity.

dogs are not that dumb lah, sorry.. they can trip the container, easier for them to get anything out.. plain human atrocities.

syunichi 09-08-2008 03:34 PM

I already try to find this dog (fully equiped with long sleeves and gloves..just in case). Senadin is not that big, but I cant manage to find this poor fella. Man, how many days have it been..how can that poor thing eat and drink?

baca882004 09-08-2008 03:36 PM

Ai Yoh...thanks man.

But it's been 1 month already, so not sure what happens to her already.
So sad, I hope she makes it though.

syunichi 09-17-2008 11:59 AM

{msad} My prayers for the poor fella. Also hoping things go well for her.