PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Vets & Docs Reviews (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Help, I need direction to Gasing Veterinary Hospital.. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1896)

daphne1985 03-05-2009 12:51 PM

Help, I need direction to Gasing Veterinary Hospital..

Hi Everyone,

I need help, I need to send my puppy for 3rd vaccination to Gasing Veterinary Hospital but dont really noe how to go? Anyone can help me, Please.. I have the address but do not noe how to go there, I need help for direction, it is something like map..

very much appreciated of your kindness...

Ferreted 03-05-2009 01:53 PM

Re: Help, I need direction to Gasing Veterinary Hospital..

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Daphne,

Address would be
Gasing Veterinary Hospital
53 & 55, Jalan 5/58,
Gasing Indah,
46000, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 603 7782-3553
Fax : 603 7782-9663

and here is a google map of the road where its at.

daphne1985 03-05-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 33203)
Dear Daphne,

Address would be
Gasing Veterinary Hospital
53 & 55, Jalan 5/58,
Gasing Indah,
46000, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 603 7782-3553
Fax : 603 7782-9663

and here is a google map of the road where its at.

Thanks Happy Girl!!

Muack{kiss}Muack{kiss}

Will try follow the map and drive there..but the map is a bit complicated..hehe, dont worry I will try also..

Ferreted 03-05-2009 02:38 PM

hehehe u shud get a garmin gps like me... peep peep peep and then no worries.. hehehe.

daphne1985 03-05-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 33221)
hehehe u shud get a garmin gps like me... peep peep peep and then no worries.. hehehe.

hehe..I did checked through internet b4 but still a bit confuse..Maybe I still new in KL..By the way, I never go to PJ before, 1st time..{sweat}..

Ferreted 03-05-2009 03:15 PM

khikhikhi, after you can enjoy PJ.. you will DREAD goin back KL. traffiiiiixxx.

hope you get there, anyway did u get a new dog? is this for the new dog? i saw u wanted to get that poodle? careful of those imported puppies or puppy mills. ask to see the sire and dam.. see that the mom does nt look like bein reproduced like hell.. after yuuki, i wish you have a healthy pet.

daphne1985 03-06-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 33228)
khikhikhi, after you can enjoy PJ.. you will DREAD goin back KL. traffiiiiixxx.

hope you get there, anyway did u get a new dog? is this for the new dog? i saw u wanted to get that poodle? careful of those imported puppies or puppy mills. ask to see the sire and dam.. see that the mom does nt look like bein reproduced like hell.. after yuuki, i wish you have a healthy pet.

Yup, my bf bought me a new puppy a schnauzer again coz I really like schnauzer after Yuuki. Thanks for your advised{wink}, my bf bought it from a home breeder from Penang, I did went to the breeder house before and trusted them..Not like last time, when I bought Yuuki, I never check carefully..so sad{arrogant}

Now wanted to send my new puppy for 3rd vaccine (tomorrow, Saturday). the sad thing I found on my puppy is he has some skin problem so will consult Vet tml, juz afraid it get serious. it maybe canine mange but not really sure.{sweat}

Haiz.......

Anyway, u can view my pet profile for my new puppy. His name is Murphy.