PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cat Trap (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=838)

June 08-30-2008 08:33 PM

Cat Trap

2 Attachment(s)
Last nite around 10pm my neighbour from ground floor came to my unit.She told me somebody put a cat trap (pics attached) in front of her unit. the net was tied up with 2 wooden plank and tied to the grill.the idea was when the cat enter the net they will suffocated till dead. We have no idea who did this but I will find out sooner or later. Today after came back from our Blackwood gathering, I approached 3 boys (age between 10-14) to help me keep an eye on cat abuser. I told them story about the 2 little boys poked the kittens with pen until the kitten died and also about the cat trap. I asked them if they can get help from their friends within the area.They promised to help me because I won't be around during day time (have to work cari makan) when this is always the time the abuser strike.

Around 2 am this morning my hubby and I quietly went down and take the net off. We throw the wooden plank away.We brought back the net for our cats to play.See how they sniff and have this "sakai" look on their face.he!!he!!

Penghulu 08-30-2008 10:13 PM

Re: Cat Trap

This is so terrible and horrible lah june...those scum bags are supposed to be stripe naked and let them ran loose in the middle of the nite..if you caught them again...

blackie007 08-31-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 7562)
Last nite around 10pm my neighbour from ground floor came to my unit.She told me somebody put a cat trap (pics attached) in front of her unit. the net was tied up with 2 wooden plank and tied to the grill.the idea was when the cat enter the net they will suffocated till dead. We have no idea who did this but I will find out sooner or later. Today after came back from our Blackwood gathering, I approached 3 boys (age between 10-14) to help me keep an eye on cat abuser. I told them story about the 2 little boys poked the kittens with pen until the kitten died and also about the cat trap. I asked them if they can get help from their friends within the area.They promised to help me because I won't be around during day time (have to work cari makan) when this is always the time the abuser strike.

Around 2 am this morning my hubby and I quietly went down and take the net off. We throw the wooden plank away.We brought back the net for our cats to play.See how they sniff and have this "sakai" look on their face.he!!he!!

WTF??!!! {angry}{angry}{angry}{angry} do u think it's those 2 boys? how can they be so cruel and evil? they need to be taught a lesson...let's trap them like they trap cats, too. then we'll hang them up by their wrists (so they don't die) on a billboard along Federal Highway, strip them naked, and hang a poster telling the world about their evil deeds.

geez....what has got into humans these days? my hubby emailed me today about a father who held up a cat by its front paws and forced his 7-year-old daughter to stab it to death. why is there so much hatred towards a cat????!!! {angry}{angry}{angry}

lynielime 08-31-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 7562)

June please report this to miss cunera at spca. She is the animal inspector. She investigates cases of cruelty.

June 08-31-2008 06:09 PM

Cat Trap

yes, I will.But for now I must find out who is the culprit.I suspected the person is our apartment cleaner.Once I saw him hit the cats with his broom.I scolded him but he answer me back.I told him just shooo the cats away no need to hit them with the broom. the 3 boys I mentioned earlier are brothers.The live on the 2nd floor.they normally cycling and playing badminton with the other kids around that area.That is why i asked for their help. I'm going around with my camera since yesterday.

Blackie, who is this person asking his 7 yrs old daughter to stab the cat to death?? What kind of example he show to his children??

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 7640)
June please report this to miss cunera at spca. She is the animal inspector. She investigates cases of cruelty.

Ferreted 08-31-2008 08:56 PM

So sad, is it really necessary to inflict sufferings on others? Why people have such a small heart and become vicious like that? Is it wire putus? Maybe.. sobs.. but everything is karma, one day they reap what they sow.

That time they will think why fate is treating them so cruel.. how come their lives so plagued by mishaps.. accidents.. sickness.. and that time.. "ya think!?".

June, maybe on a right time with a cool head you could talk to this people; the kids, or your apartment cleaner. Sympathize and try to understand while making them know that is not the way. Do bring the animal inspector if its not possible. Just might be aggression is not the best defense. My 50 rupiahs (2 RM cents) .

June 08-31-2008 11:21 PM

Cat Trap

Chelly,this man (apartment cleaner) once passby my unit and making remark about strays that I fed and cats inside my house. I told him animals are God creation and therefore has every right living in this world. For him,cats are menace or pest.I don't see the point of talking to people who already set in his mind cats or dogs are pest. About the boys who poked the kittens ith pen,I'm not blaming them but their parents.I was not the only person who have spoken to them about their kids behaviour.Unfortunately,their parents see us as an enemy now.We did told them nicely already but they didn't take it well.hmm.What else can I do??

I must gather proof before I call SPCA (animal shelter in Ampang).We'll see what happen this few days.I already put my spy on duty {wink}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 7667)
So sad, is it really necessary to inflict sufferings on others? Why people have such a small heart and become vicious like that? Is it wire putus? Maybe.. sobs.. but everything is karma, one day they reap what they sow.

That time they will think why fate is treating them so cruel.. how come their lives so plagued by mishaps.. accidents.. sickness.. and that time.. "ya think!?".

June, maybe on a right time with a cool head you could talk to this people; the kids, or your apartment cleaner. Sympathize and try to understand while making them know that is not the way. Do bring the animal inspector if its not possible. Just might be aggression is not the best defense. My 50 rupiahs (2 RM cents) .

azris 09-01-2008 01:19 AM

hmmm i hope the culprit (s) will soon be caught red handed....

Ferreted 09-01-2008 10:07 AM

dang! huff.. yea abt the kids i do blame the parents.. how two disturbed people can unite and make disturbed offsprings.. alright June.. time to bring the guns then.. where you need shooting u say? sniff.. like Crying Freeman.

June 09-02-2008 12:09 AM

Cat Trap

Ferreted,I'm opt to Clint Eastwood style.shoot first,ask later {wink}apply to animal abuser only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferreted (Post 7696)
dang! huff.. yea abt the kids i do blame the parents.. how two disturbed people can unite and make disturbed offsprings.. alright June.. time to bring the guns then.. where you need shooting u say? sniff.. like Crying Freeman.

anitayusof00 09-02-2008 12:24 AM

Apasal jahat sgt budak2 tu....Geramnya akak dengar !!!
Susah2 sgt, cuba pasang CCTV...dah tentu boleh tangkap culprit tu !!!

BabyZee 09-08-2008 05:30 AM

so kak june,any updates?
nak jugak tahu apa jadi pastu...hmmmm...

blackie007 09-08-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 7651)
yes, I will.But for now I must find out who is the culprit.I suspected the person is our apartment cleaner.Once I saw him hit the cats with his broom.I scolded him but he answer me back.I told him just shooo the cats away no need to hit them with the broom. the 3 boys I mentioned earlier are brothers.The live on the 2nd floor.they normally cycling and playing badminton with the other kids around that area.That is why i asked for their help. I'm going around with my camera since yesterday.

Blackie, who is this person asking his 7 yrs old daughter to stab the cat to death?? What kind of example he show to his children??

Sorry for late reply, june.....i didn't see this thread again until today.....I don't know who's the person who made his 7-year-old daughter to stab a cat to death. My hubby saw the news somewhere and emailed it to me, asking me why there are such sick people out there...he didn't know that there are lots of them....for him, even though cats are not his favourite animals, he'll feed them if they come begging for food at his table.

June 09-08-2008 01:57 PM

Cat Trap

yalah.even though dogs are not my fave animal but it doesn't give right to kill them.dunnolah.so many sick people in the world nowadays.{angry}

So far nothing happen in our area.probably because of Ramadhan so they stop their activities.hmm!! every nite I will make my round in the apartment like "jaga".my husband also followed. but one thing for sure,I already "decorate" their car last Friday (if you know what I mean {wink}).Do you know whose car lah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 8730)
Sorry for late reply, june.....i didn't see this thread again until today.....I don't know who's the person who made his 7-year-old daughter to stab a cat to death. My hubby saw the news somewhere and emailed it to me, asking me why there are such sick people out there...he didn't know that there are lots of them....for him, even though cats are not his favourite animals, he'll feed them if they come begging for food at his table.

filinlee 09-08-2008 02:11 PM

serve them rite...!~ {angry}{angry}

vivienlpl 09-08-2008 02:31 PM

idiots..luckily June is aware of it - thumbs up to you !

if you want to catch - do it a proper way and not catch and let them suffercate

yes must catch the culprit... June go put a bigger net {shy} gantung the person upside down... take needle and poke that fellow ass!

filinlee 09-08-2008 02:37 PM

not juz his arse vivien.. all over his body... n put those crawling red ants on him... ahahhahahah *evil laughter*........

June 09-08-2008 02:48 PM

Cat Trap

yeah,yeah.hang them upside down naked.put the ant.snap their pics and post it here.hah!!hah!!hah!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivienlpl (Post 8769)
idiots..luckily June is aware of it - thumbs up to you !

if you want to catch - do it a proper way and not catch and let them suffercate

yes must catch the culprit... June go put a bigger net {shy} gantung the person upside down... take needle and poke that fellow ass!

Mr & Mrs Mondok 09-08-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 8738)
yalah.even though dogs are not my fave animal but it doesn't give right to kill them.dunnolah.so many sick people in the world nowadays.{angry}

So far nothing happen in our area.probably because of Ramadhan so they stop their activities.hmm!! every nite I will make my round in the apartment like "jaga".my husband also followed. but one thing for sure,I already "decorate" their car last Friday (if you know what I mean {wink}).Do you know whose car lah.

.:: Waaa... Misi dah dijalankan ke kak June??? Camne??? Sukses!!! Sukses!!! (Tiru aksi Gangstarz sket...{shy}) {victory}::.

June 09-08-2008 03:15 PM

Cat Trap

Mission accomplished last Friday.heh!!heh!! mesti mamat tu bangun pagi terkezut beruk tgk ketanya yg lawa.mesti dia meraung2 sakan.akak tak amik pot yg tu.yg penting keta dia dah lawa.wakakakakakakakakak!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok (Post 8783)
.:: Waaa... Misi dah dijalankan ke kak June??? Camne??? Sukses!!! Sukses!!! (Tiru aksi Gangstarz sket...{shy}) {victory}::.