PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   我们的 PF Forum 變了样 (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2575)

Buffy 07-10-2009 10:20 PM

我们的 PF Forum 變了样

_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!{sick} {sick} {sick}

_

June 07-11-2009 12:18 AM

我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Buffy,can you translate that in English?? I am curious abt what you write. Some chinese here also cannot read and write chinese {shy}{shy}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy (Post 52283)
_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!{sick} {sick} {sick}

_

blackie007 07-11-2009 10:22 AM

Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.

adamyala 07-11-2009 10:30 AM

thanks for translation Charlene..
now I know I m not the only one crying for PEACE !!!! {cry}{cry}{victory}

farahnm 07-11-2009 11:35 AM

lets sing the Heal The World song...{cry}{cry}

June 07-11-2009 02:33 PM

我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 52312)
Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.

blackie007 07-11-2009 02:37 PM

*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....

June 07-11-2009 02:41 PM

我们的 PF Forum 變了样

muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni. {shy}{shy}{grin}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 52351)
*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....

Buffy 07-11-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 52350)
Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.

Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

All pet luvers are friends.{good} {good} {good}

Plz.... looking forward....

blackie007 07-11-2009 02:43 PM

Optimus Prime yang di resurrected. {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 52354)
muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni. {shy}{shy}{grin}

Buffy 07-11-2009 06:53 PM

老天!!! 这个 Forum 还没变正常 。。。。。。Andy, 这是你当初的目的吗?? {sick} {sick} {sick}
_

AndyKoh 07-12-2009 03:04 PM

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community. {wink}

AndyKoh 07-12-2009 03:04 PM

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community. {wink}

abgraldo 07-12-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farahnm (Post 52325)
lets sing the Heal The World song...{cry}{cry}

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 52350)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy (Post 52356)
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles. {victory}{good}

AndyKoh 07-12-2009 03:14 PM

PakCu,

Well said.. I'm sure we are all very understanding, and deep down our hearts we all share the same passion. We just need to learn to take things easier and accept the fact that everybody is unique and different, 1 in 6 BILLION... and nobody will agree entirely to what we say (maybe except our very obedient pet?) {wink}.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abgraldo (Post 52444)
Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion.

Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion.

Deki 07-12-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles. {victory}{good}

Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Phew !!!! What a relief {sweat} {sweat} {sweat} !!!!!

Agreed with abgraldo {good}.

_

Buffy 07-12-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 52443)
Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

Andy, 谢谢你 {happy} {happy} {happy}。

Buffy 07-12-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deki (Post 52450)
thx andy, for closing the thread "you still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

agreed with abgraldo {good}.

_

错不在你 {wink} {wink}。

天下太平了 {happy} {happy}。

sillylupie 07-12-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy (Post 52356)

I hope so too ...
Those who have nothing constructive to share about a thread should just leave it alone. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deki (Post 52450)
Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Agreed with abgraldo {good}.

_

:) Already did try to warn you it will go haywired. :)

Quote:

Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.

adamyala 07-12-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 52462)
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.

Agree with Bina {good}
PMs to Andy if things gone haywire yes....as he himself as moderator encourages us to do so...
But PMs to other forumers to discuss about one particular forumer or topic is not very healthy. It will definitely leads to something negative. But...still its up to individuals, if 'mengumpat' is their cup of tea. We cant stop anybody from PMing anybody right ? {sick}

tepuk dada tanya diri sendiri
kalau sayangkan keamanan kampong
jadilah seorang forumer yang bertanggungjawab..{good}{victory}
sayangilah kucing kita, dan juga kucing kawan2 kita {good}
tanpa mengira bangsa dan agama