PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Doggy TV & Photos (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   My mini schnauzer (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=738)

mew mew 08-20-2008 03:03 PM

My mini schnauzer

2 Attachment(s)
Hi! Let me introduce my dog a mini schnauzer named Scooby. He is 1 year 6 mths. Why Scooby? My son named him after the famous dog Scooby Doo. He likes to bark at everything, tears up papers and destroys my plants. My precious garden has become like a desert.

Dcom 08-21-2008 02:02 PM

Re: My mini schnauzer

Ever since Santa came into my life, I just love the miniature schnauzers!

mew mew 08-21-2008 02:34 PM

Hi Dcom, great blog you have there. I saw your dog....very cute. How old is your mini schnauzer?{happy}

BabyZee 08-21-2008 08:01 PM

i love scooby's ears...
Neway he have such a innocent but not that innocent face!{shy}
he's so adorable...{madore}
neway i did drop by your blog that day,it's nice blog..{wink}

hope you don't mind i resize the pics..
can't get enough of it!
http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...8&d=1219215743

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...9&d=1219215743

Dcom 08-21-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mew mew (Post 5555)
Hi Dcom, great blog you have there. I saw your dog....very cute. How old is your mini schnauzer?{happy}

Santa is 1 year and 9 month+.

weetingtan 03-10-2009 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, me too having a mini schnauzer. Her name is Heidi. Only 2 months old.

I have 2 questions. Since she is so young, i yet to train her to go to the toilet. If she step on her pee, will it create any problem to her. This is because i only bath her once a week. Please advice :)

mew mew 03-10-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weetingtan (Post 33726)
Hi, me too having a mini schnauzer. Her name is Heidi. Only 2 months old.

I have 2 questions. Since she is so young, i yet to train her to go to the toilet. If she step on her pee, will it create any problem to her. This is because i only bath her once a week. Please advice :)

Hi weetingtan, actually I'm no doggie expert {grin}{grin}, I failed to train my mini schnauzer {mblush} to poo and pee in the right place {mblush}. Scooby drinks and sleeps in the cage and poo-pee inside my house {mplaster} when he was a puppy. Now he does the poo pee outside the house...phew. Well, it will not be a problem if Heidi steps on her urine. Heidi is soo young...2 months...she still needs her mummy. I thought 3 months is the right age to take a puppy. Heidi looks great, you must have love her very much. Btw, I also bath my dog once a week.

mew mew 03-10-2009 01:17 PM

Hi Dcom, so long no see. How's Santa? She must have grown to be a beautiful girl now.

dog is my buddy 03-10-2009 01:48 PM

Wow! Petfinder.my getting more Miniature Schnauzer! We can have a mini Miniature Schnauzer club at here.
Anjing Kambean!
Anjing Orang Tun!
Anjing Datuk!

weetingtan 03-10-2009 02:33 PM

Dear Mew Mew,

I really hope that my Heidi will do the pee-poo well in the same place because I cannot manage to let to be at outside. She is too young and I felt not safe. I have a few question, my Heidi do not know how to drink. Everytime she drink, i think the water is going into her nose. Any tips for that? ANother thing is today she do the BIG business 3 times. Does that mean she got dyrea?

Please advice.

mew mew 03-10-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weetingtan (Post 33754)
Dear Mew Mew,

I really hope that my Heidi will do the pee-poo well in the same place because I cannot manage to let to be at outside. She is too young and I felt not safe. I have a few question, my Heidi do not know how to drink. Everytime she drink, i think the water is going into her nose. Any tips for that? ANother thing is today she do the BIG business 3 times. Does that mean she got dyrea?

Please advice.

When heidi pee-poo in the wrong place, take toilet paper to soak the urine, or pick up the poo poo and then place the toilet paper with pee-poo in the place where you want her to do the pee-poo. Clean up the area (wrong place), then spray the area with vinegar mix with water.

Does Heidi drink from the bottle? My scooby drinks from the bottle since he was a puppy. Got to teach her how to drink. DIMB, helppppp!!!

Poo poo 3 times a day is normal for a puppy unless it's diarrhoea.....how is the poo poo, is it watery or soft stool? soft stool is normal.

do you change her food suddenly?

daphne1985 03-10-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 33740)
Wow! Petfinder.my getting more Miniature Schnauzer! We can have a mini Miniature Schnauzer club at here.
Anjing Kambean!
Anjing Orang Tun!
Anjing Datuk!

Yaya.. I agree too{victory}

daphne1985 03-10-2009 04:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mew Mew, your schnauzer so cute..I have my own schnauzer too..

heehee, would like to share pic here

daphne1985 03-10-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne1985 (Post 33774)

{wink} I still havent send him for hair groom so he look a bit untidy, he is naughty and is true he like to bite and destroy thing around my house especially, carpet, curtain, sofa and what ever soft thing like cloth..{kiss}

dog is my buddy 03-10-2009 06:16 PM

Mew Mew,
Miniature schauzer need train them drink water at bottle then bowl, before it no dirty the coat and color not be yellow. Need train from puppy, if no, it might scare the bottle drink sound.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mew mew (Post 33771)
When heidi pee-poo in the wrong place, take toilet paper to soak the urine, or pick up the poo poo and then place the toilet paper with pee-poo in the place where you want her to do the pee-poo. Clean up the area (wrong place), then spray the area with vinegar mix with water.

Does Heidi drink from the bottle? My scooby drinks from the bottle since he was a puppy. Got to teach her how to drink. DIMB, helppppp!!!

Poo poo 3 times a day is normal for a puppy unless it's diarrhoea.....how is the poo poo, is it watery or soft stool? soft stool is normal.

do you change her food suddenly?

weetingtan 03-11-2009 02:01 PM

Dear Mew Mew,

Thanks for your tips on the pee-poo thingy. I shall give a try somemore.

I had put a bottle that attach to the kennel for Heidi but the thing is she do not know how to drink and it is not attracting her attention. I try by putting very little of honey in the water and on the nozzle yet that never attract her attention. Please help!

As for the stool, i believe it is quite normal after describing from you.

Thanks again.

mew mew 03-11-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne1985 (Post 33774)

Hi daphne, what's your schnauzer name? Looks so adorable and cute. How old is he/she? {happy}

mew mew 03-11-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weetingtan (Post 33884)
Dear Mew Mew,

Thanks for your tips on the pee-poo thingy. I shall give a try somemore.

I had put a bottle that attach to the kennel for Heidi but the thing is she do not know how to drink and it is not attracting her attention. I try by putting very little of honey in the water and on the nozzle yet that never attract her attention. Please help!

As for the stool, i believe it is quite normal after describing from you.

Thanks again.

weetingtan, try putting canned tuna water in the water and on the nozzle. Heidi will love it. Don't put HONEY in the water.

mew mew 03-11-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 33803)
Mew Mew,
Miniature schauzer need train them drink water at bottle then bowl, before it no dirty the coat and color not be yellow. Need train from puppy, if no, it might scare the bottle drink sound.

DIMB, my dog drinks from the bottle lah.

weetingtan's puppy don't know how to drink from the bottle. Water goes in the puppy's nose.

Dcom 03-11-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mew mew (Post 33734)
Hi Dcom, so long no see. How's Santa? She must have grown to be a beautiful girl now.

Hi Mew Mew,

We are doing very well. Do check us at the below blog and leave us a comment so that we know you have visited.