PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (http://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Rescuers & Fosterers (http://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home (http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2210)

blackie007 05-03-2009 01:10 AM

Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
5 Attachment(s)
Hi, my name is Angel, or at least, that's what the lady who took my pictures hope that this is what I'd be called. She thinks I'm an angel, like the lady who rescued me.

A sweet lady by the name of Angela has been feeding me for some time now. She thought I was a boy and that I was getting fat until her husband, Jimmy, picked me up three days ago and realised that I'm pregnant.

Immediately, they decided to shelter me in their shop as it's not safe for me to give birth to my kittens outside.

After taking me in, Jimmy gave me a bath, and half an hour later, I delivered 3 beautiful, fat little boys. They are now two days old and they are so sweet.

My world would be complete and my dreams come true if a kind Samaritan would give me and my three little boys a permanent home.

I am friendly and affectionate, and my 3 boys are very cute. You will get a lot of undying love and affection from us if you would open your heart to us.

If you would like to take us home, please call Jimmy at 019 - 2424 636, Home Pet Food & Care, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling. Thank you.


http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...5&d=1241284123

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...6&d=1241284123

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...7&d=1241284123

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...8&d=1241284123

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...9&d=1241284123

adamyala 05-03-2009 12:48 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
I hope angel and her three kittens will find a good, loving home soon.

sillylupie 05-03-2009 12:52 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
So, this is the kitty that Angela thought was TOMCAT! She mentioned it to me when I was on my kitties groceries shopping day @ Home Pet.

They are all such lovely little god-given angels! :)
Two look so much like their mummy! White one is just as special!

Angel does look rather masculine, I'd mistaken her for a male kitty too!

Coony 05-03-2009 01:14 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Lupie, next time when you come to our shop don't forget to introduce yourself so we can link your face to your user name. {grin}
Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 42614)
So, this is the kitty that Angela thought was TOMCAT! She mentioned it to me when I was on my kitties groceries shopping day @ Home Pet.

They are all such lovely little god-given angels! :)
Two look so much like their mummy! White one is just as special!

Angel does look rather masculine, I'd mistaken her for a male kitty too!


Maneki Neko 05-03-2009 03:27 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 42614)
Angel does look rather masculine, I'd mistaken her for a male kitty too!

I think I remember reading that the vast majority of ginger cats is male, just as nearly all tri-colored cats are female. So Angel is a rarity! And a very lucky mum-cat -- thank you, Jimmy & Angela.

BTW, I see that your shop is in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling. Is that anywhere near the Sri Petaling LRT station?

blackie007 05-03-2009 09:58 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Lupie, Maneki,

Angel has....ahemm....2 small little round things at her rear end. It's not surprising that Anglea thought it was a male cat.

I think Angel is a bit like my Blackie --- his testicles only started showing at 1 year old, and the vets thought he's a female, but of course, never went into heat. Thank goodness, or the vets would have opened him up to spay him. {ohmygod}{shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by sillylupie (Post 42614)
So, this is the kitty that Angela thought was TOMCAT! She mentioned it to me when I was on my kitties groceries shopping day @ Home Pet.

They are all such lovely little god-given angels! :)
Two look so much like their mummy! White one is just as special!

Angel does look rather masculine, I'd mistaken her for a male kitty too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maneki Neko (Post 42626)
I think I remember reading that the vast majority of ginger cats is male, just as nearly all tri-colored cats are female. So Angel is a rarity! And a very lucky mum-cat -- thank you, Jimmy & Angela.

BTW, I see that your shop is in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling. Is that anywhere near the Sri Petaling LRT station?


cookie 05-03-2009 10:09 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Aaaarrrgghh! So, so, so cute! I can't resist newborns (rats included). {shy}

blackie007 05-03-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
hahaha, they do look like rats, and really remind me of Blackie and his late brother.

They are really cute...one is very vocal, I don't remember which one. He kept meowing loudly for his mother when I held him in my palm. One squeaks a tiny, beautiful squeak, while another one is nonchalant about being held in my palm. {happy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie (Post 42651)
Aaaarrrgghh! So, so, so cute! I can't resist newborns (rats included). {shy}


lynielime 05-04-2009 09:15 AM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
they're sooo cute!!! i loveeeeeee kittens.. i loveee marmalade kitties and white kitties.. wait, actually i love all kitties!!!

hatemetoday 05-04-2009 12:57 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
alamakk so cantik...so orangeee like serbuk tumeric ...so putey like cotton candy...gambar dkt siggy (mamat 007) memang no comment..so bulat!!

blackie007 05-04-2009 09:57 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
I loveeeeeee kittens, too. i just went oooh and ahhh over them like I'm high on drugs or something. {shy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 42668)
they're sooo cute!!! i loveeeeeee kittens.. i loveee marmalade kitties and white kitties.. wait, actually i love all kitties!!!


hehe....ina, amik lah....add to your collection of lovely cats....{grin}

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatemetoday (Post 42729)
alamakk so cantik...so orangeee like serbuk tumeric ...so putey like cotton candy...gambar dkt siggy (mamat 007) memang no comment..so bulat!!


stratocaster 05-13-2009 07:22 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Hi Angel,

Are the kittens still avail for adoption?

blackie007 05-14-2009 07:02 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
Hi stratocaster,

thank you for your interest. could you call Jimmy at 019 - 2424 636 and tell him a little bit about yourself and your experience with cats, please? thanks. {happy}

Quote:

Originally Posted by stratocaster (Post 43796)
Hi Angel,

Are the kittens still avail for adoption?


blackie007 05-20-2009 10:02 PM

18 Days Later....
 
3 Attachment(s)
18 days later, the newborn kittens have opened their eyes and they look, oh, so, gorgeous!!!

The white one has been reserved, but the 2 ginger ones are still available.

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...2&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...3&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...4&d=1242828094

June 05-20-2009 10:57 PM

18 Days Later....
 
oh!! Wow!!! they are so cute {high}{high}{high}

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 44499)
18 days later, the newborn kittens have opened their eyes and they look, oh, so, gorgeous!!!

The white one has been reserved, but the 2 ginger ones are still available.

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...2&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...3&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...4&d=1242828094


cookie 05-21-2009 12:27 AM

Re: 18 Days Later....
 
The ginger looks like a mini-tiger. Oh wait! Look at the thumbnails. There, the white facial markings make it look like a monkey! So cute. Hahaha!
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 44499)
18 days later, the newborn kittens have opened their eyes and they look, oh, so, gorgeous!!!

The white one has been reserved, but the 2 ginger ones are still available.

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...2&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...3&d=1242828094

http://forums.petfinder.my/attachmen...4&d=1242828094


blackie007 05-21-2009 12:26 PM

Re: 18 Days Later....
 
Monkey??? hahaha, yeah, on closer look. {shy}

wish I could take one.....i had a chance to reserve the white one as I was the first one to see them, hehe, but u know, people got quotas in their office where they cannot exceed, I got pet quota at home. {sick}

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie (Post 44514)
The ginger looks like a mini-tiger. Oh wait! Look at the thumbnails. There, the white facial markings make it look like a monkey! So cute. Hahaha!


Maneki Neko 05-21-2009 03:09 PM

Re: 18 Days Later....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie007 (Post 44579)
wish I could take one.....i had a chance to reserve the white one as I was the first one to see them, hehe, but u know, people got quotas in their office where they cannot exceed, I got pet quota at home. {sick}

Aw, come on -- since Blackie and your husband seem to have such a special relationship (I'm thinking of a certain slipper fetish, here), surely you could bring one of these kittens home to be your pal?? {wink}{shy} They are SO dratted cute.

Coony 05-21-2009 03:21 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
For all who are interested to adopt them, come to see them personally or call me directly instead of just SMS or PM as I need to know more about the adoptee.

blackie007 05-21-2009 04:07 PM

Re: Angel and her three little kittens in need of a loving home
 
That's right! As I have replied again and again, please call Jimmy at 019 - 2424 636 and give him a little info about yourself and your experience about cats.

Please don't sms or email me asking if they are available. There are lots of cute kittens available for FREE at any time and I am not even posting up all of them, so this is not an issue.

The issue is, these kittens and others are only going to genuine, loving homes. So, call Jimmy, please. Thank you.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.