PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Coffee Room (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A True Animal Saver (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=401)

mw_pon 07-18-2008 10:59 AM

A True Animal Saver

my dear member i watch tv and found out ther is a rescue team called "Rescue Ink" they are very committed in saving animal and stop animal abuse...some one we all animal lover should look up to...check out thier site
http://www.rescueink.org/
i am surprise they din look lik animal lover, tht y ppl say never judge a book by its cover...

dog is my buddy 07-18-2008 07:33 PM

Re: A True Animal Saver

Thanks for sharing.

Ezer 07-20-2008 01:19 PM

Nice find! Wonder if it's more of a publisity stunt or real rescuers! We have our own heroes here at PetFinder who's silently, working in the shadows, finding homes for lost animals... kudos to PetFinder's heroes...

ChewChew1987 07-21-2008 02:04 AM

We need them in Malaysia..............

Ezer 07-21-2008 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChewChew1987 (Post 1290)
We need them in Malaysia..............

You need the tatooed hunks with rippling muscles to 'adopt' you, chewchew? hahaha...

mw_pon 07-21-2008 10:46 AM

those tattooed hunks are actually using their fierce face to warn animal abuser and even go into the home to rescue them....they may look lik "harley gang" but then hav a kind heart...i seen in da tv they really do tht and also go to those schools to lecture the children about animal abuse....is good wat they are doing.
i was thinking maybe petfinder can co-operate with them or get words of advise from these rescuer...hahaha......

Ezer 07-21-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mw_pon (Post 1292)
those tattooed hunks are actually using their fierce face to warn animal abuser and even go into the home to rescue them....they may look lik "harley gang" but then hav a kind heart...i seen in da tv they really do tht and also go to those schools to lecture the children about animal abuse....is good wat they are doing.
i was thinking maybe petfinder can co-operate with them or get words of advise from these rescuer...hahaha......

We have our own 'heroes' here in Malaysia.. haha.. non-tattooed ones

dog is my buddy 07-22-2008 12:51 AM

I have tatooed by my dog. everyday made few to me.

RoyBlue 07-23-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 1301)
I have tatooed by my dog. everyday made few to me.

cut the nails la.... hahaha

ChewChew1987 07-23-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 1291)
You need the tatooed hunks with rippling muscles to 'adopt' you, chewchew? hahaha...

Haha, i mean we need these fierce muscle guys in Malaysia to show threats to animal abusers. We also need their help in catching strays and out up for adoption...dog catchers here suck......they actually told me to lock the dogs up before they will come to "catch" the dogs. What a dog catcher....

Ezer 07-24-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChewChew1987 (Post 1345)
Haha, i mean we need these fierce muscle guys in Malaysia to show threats to animal abusers. We also need their help in catching strays and out up for adoption...dog catchers here suck......they actually told me to lock the dogs up before they will come to "catch" the dogs. What a dog catcher....

Haha.. dog catchers indeed! They can't even catch rats I bet!

Yah, perhaps we need some big boys to do big boys kinda work!

mw_pon 07-24-2008 12:11 PM

eh ezer y don u and andy pump urself up to be the 1st BIG BOY for pet finder...i can help do da fake tattoo if u wan..or we find a member here who can do henna {smile}

Ezer 07-24-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mw_pon (Post 1359)
eh ezer y don u and andy pump urself up to be the 1st BIG BOY for pet finder...i can help do da fake tattoo if u wan..or we find a member here who can do henna {smile}

Hahaha.. Andy and I have been pumping ourselves in the gym for the last 6 years but alas, our laziness and our non-dedication to workout means we're still tau-foo..

AndyKoh 07-24-2008 06:00 PM

Correction... last 9 years haha!

We've gone through 3 generations of gyms - from the original Sweat Club at Renaissance, till the outlet opened at MidValley in year 2000 I think, till it grew pathetic and was taken over by California Fitness...

And all we've successfully pumped up are our bellies... {sweat}

Ezer 07-24-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 1374)
Correction... last 9 years haha!

We've gone through 3 generations of gyms - from the original Sweat Club at Renaissance, till the outlet opened at MidValley in year 2000 I think, till it grew pathetic and was taken over by California Fitness...

And all we've successfully pumped up are our bellies... {sweat}

Whoa hah ha ha...

sad, sad, sad indeed... so, Andy, don't forget tomorrow's gym session!